Crave | k.th.

By Cupidslittlewings

"I yearn for her always..." * Kim Taehyung Fanfiction * FOURTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES * "Need" from Taehyun... More

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ’™

6.9K 290 26
By Cupidslittlewings

In celebration of "Need" reaching 10k reads and because this has been highly requested, I decided to write the book again but from Taehyung's perspective.

If I thought "Need" was challenging, I'm really in for it now!

Thank you so much readers of the Idol series. This book is for you! I hope you like it!

_______________

💙

My need for her is beyond an hour, a day or night. I yearn for her always but I'm afraid that I'm too abstract for a solid relationship with her.

Crave

"Need' retold from Taehyung's perspective

+++🌹💋clw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...
4.7K 667 11
"i fell for her at first sight....she has something in her eyes that I can't stop thinking about her....... my heart only want her.....i can't forge...
24.9K 2.1K 72
โFor as long as I can remember my heart belonged to you.โž A twenty-year-old boy gets his life turned upside down with an unexpected turnout. With his...
4.9K 215 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...