LUCIFER | Kim Taehyung (COMPL...

By MKORFF

'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But... More

Note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Note
Final note and special announcement
Note - Please read ( Its interesting!)
Special
Book covers + 500 K
Bonus Chapter : Scarlet
Awards
Plagiarism of Lucifer
New Book - Diamond Nation

Epilogue : Angelina Jolie

66.4K 4.2K 4.1K
By MKORFF

A gleam of snow spread on the pavement as the man walked. Behind him people were walking as fast as they could, busy talking on the phone as they pushed past him. Oh how casually they treated the lord of the hell just because they did not know his identity.

The man stopped in front of his favorite pizza place in the city as he bought his own lunch and packed some for his friend.

Taehyung walked on the busy streets of New York City as he found himself a spot to eat and relax.

21 years had passed by in the blink of an eye. He moved out of Seoul like he had promised Nana he would. Jungkook and Hoseok too came with him and this is how all three of them began living here.

After finishing his cheese slice and washing it down with a cold can of soda, he decided to head back to his work. Money was never an issue for him. Wasn't in Seoul. Wouldn't be in New York. He worked to keep himself busy and away from constantly having thoughts of a certain someone.

As he walked to his destination, he passed by the bustling Times Square on 42nd street. Just like everyday, he stopped to admire the billboards and giant screens which displayed all advertisements when a new video he had never seen before popped up. It was a piece from one of the most popular Fashion and Life Style company.

Scarlet Choi is the youngest and the only Asian model to become the face of Armani Beauty. At 21, she is signed to United Model Agency and currently their most upcoming and booked model. The Korean American is also the face of Louis Vuitton bags and Versace perfumes along with being one of the highest paid ramp models, earning upto $20,000 dollars for every brand that she walks for. People have been quick to notice her after she become a Victoria's secret angel last year just after being associated with the brand for two years. With her career taking such large hikes, people are quick to conclude that in a few years she is going to become a supermodel worth being compared to the likes of Gisele Bundchen, Naomi Campbell and Tiara Banks.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he stood there frozen as he saw the face on the screen and a muted word left his mouth.

"Nana"

———•••———

"I got you pizza", he yelled to the man currently sprawled on the couch. Within seconds Jungkook was up to his feet as he hopped to Taehyung, his long hair hopping even more.

"Yes!! I craved pizza so much but I was too tired to get my phone. Thanks Hyung!"

"Where's Hobi?"

"Hobi Hyung is at his studio. He came back from his clothing brand's workshop and he seemed upset with something. So he must probably be channelling all that energy into his dance"

Taehyung sat down as he nodded and soon joined Jungkook in watching some drama which was currently being played on the TV. But his mind was completely occupied with the girl who he saw on the big screen today. It couldn't possibly be what he was thinking.

———•••———

"When did you come home?", Hoseok asked as he entered the house to see Taehyung lying on the couch and Jungkook fast asleep.

"After lunch", came the reply. "Kook told me about some issues with your fashion brand"

"Yeah about that", Hoseok removed his shoes as he put them on the side and walked over to Taehyung. "We were trying for some upscale department stores to stock them. But all of them refused"

"I could put in a word", Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"No", Hoseok replied. "I need to and want to do it myself without any aid"

"Just buy a studio on SOHO. I mean you have so much money around idle. You don't even have to rent it. Just get a three story building and make it a flagship store. If its on SOHO, people will buy it relentlessly"

"No man. I want to do it organically. Like humans do. I have this invitation to a NYFW after party in the evening. Most investors will be there. I am going to pitch my brand to some of them there. Do you want to come? I have a plus one"

"I don't know", Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on Taehyung. You haven't been out ever since Nana—"

Hoseok stopped as he saw Taehyung glare at him. He sighed. "Look moving on doesn't only mean changing countries and moving away from the bad memories. When she said she wanted you to be happy, she meant find someone. If you aren't going to meet new people, how are you going to move on?"

Taehyung gave this a thought. He hadn't indeed liked anyone after Nana. Once five years ago, he had gotten too drunk and slept with a girl and the next day cried his eyes out because he thought he had given away the special place he had for Nana. Ever since he barely if ever talked to any women unless it was for something related to work.

"Fine", Taehyung replied. "But only because I have nothing to do"

"Okay. Lets meet in the living room at 9"

With that Hoseok went to his own room leaving Taehyung alone and by himself.

———•••———

The party was an accurate description of the city of New York. All the wealthy and attractive people of the city stacked in one place enjoying some of the best liquor and food there was to offer. At every corner was someone getting high on drugs and every bathroom stall probably had two random strangers making out.

Taehyung walked in after Hoseok. The moment he entered, all eyes were on him. He commanded attention like this. In his presence people found it hard to take their eyes away. It was the devil's charm.

Taehyung was completely oblivious to when Hoseok left him alone as his eyes caught someone standing in the distance. The same girl from the billboard. The girl who had the same face as Nana. He froze seeing her in person. She looked every bit like her but was much taller.

Scarlet felt a pair of eyes on her. She broke conversation with a fellow model who she had just hours before walked the runway alongside as she turned to look at a man staring at her with his mouth slightly agape.

The sight of him made her body go weak. A spark flashed through her and she had to look away for a second.

Why did she feel what she did a second ago? Who was this man and why did the sight of him send her body into shutdown mode?

She turned back to see him gone from there and her eyes searched for him. Where did he go?

———•••———

Taehyung sipped his whiskey on the bar alone. He had rejected 12 women and 4 men's offer to buy him a drink and now he just wanted to be left alone.

"One Cola please", a female voice spoke from beside him and he turned to see it was the model who looked like Nana.

"What", she spat at him. "Just because its a party doesn't mean everyone likes to have alcohol"

"I never said anything", Taehyung replied.

"Well, you were staring weirdly. Now and before too. Do I know you?"

"No you don't", he replied curtly.

"What is your name?", she asked him.

"You would popularly know me as Lucifer, Satan or Shaytan"

The girl was taken aback for a second before she scoffed.

"Lucifer as in the devil?"

"Yes"

"Lucifer like the Lucifer from the Tv show? Lucifer morningstar which my dad apparently liked back in the day"

"No", he gritted his teeth. "Not like him. He is not an accurate representation of me so don't compare him to me"

Scarlet stayed silent for a second before she spoke.

"If you are Lucifer, then I am Angelina Jolie" she let out a sarcastic huff.

Taehyung's eyes widened. The same words that Nana said to him all those years ago.

"Geez Sir, the party just started. How much weed have you smoked? You talk like you are high. Your eyes are so red. Go slow on the pot. Just because its legal in this city doesn't mean you go crazy"

With that she grabbed her cola and walked away. Taehyung remained glued to his seat. As he turned, he saw her walking before she stumbled over something and fell to the ground. Just as clumsy as Nana was. Tears welled up in his eyes as a smile formed on his face. It was her. She had been granted a second life.

"You my love, have come back to me"

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 12.9K 50
top↑kook bottom ↓tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...
DEvIL |K.TH| ✔️ By 🍒

Mystery / Thriller

69.6K 2.8K 30
"Do you even know the real me?" -Kim Taehyung. What happens to the bullies..... .....of innocent people? A BTS fiction...
2.2K 258 26
"A monster turned nice for you but still made mistakes" The homophobic and dangerous Kim Taehyung falls in love with a good boy But what happens if h...
67.5K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...