Dave's Angel

Af xchunkli

Aria and Dave have an undeniable connection. But with his job, baby mama drama, and all that life brings, can... Mere

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidos
Veintitres
Veinticuatro
Veintiseis
Veintisiete
Veintiocho
Veintinueve
Treinta
Treinta Uno
Treinta Dos
Treinta Tres
Treinta Cuatro
Treinta Cinco
Treinta Seis
Treinta Siete
Treinta Ocho
Treinta Nueve
Cuarenta
Cuarenta y Uno
Cuarenta y Dos
Finale
PLACIDITY
Finale Part 2

Veinticinco

12.7K 481 88
Af xchunkli

Dave in media

"You don't wanna be caught off guard"

Aria

Liked by chrisbrownofficial and 15,432 others
KiannaThaDoll My first of many interviews. It was fun talking sh*t with my new friend🤣 @TeawithTee
View all 10,093 comments

@shadmoss: Check dm

@YungChez1: When you coming back over?

@TheShadeRoom: 👀
@KiannaThaDoll 👀😈

@Blacchyna: Sissy I miss you!

@GigiLovely: Girl what the fuck are you being interviewed about?

@AllyLove41: We love and support you from Australia!

@TeawithTee: Interview dropping @10!! Be ready, my girl dropped some serious tea🤯

"That girl so fuckin' jealous of you. I think she wanna eat your pussy at this point." Makiya said over the phone. I rolled my eyes, continuing to scroll through social media.

"What the hell was interview even about? The lifestyle of a miserable hoe?" I asked, brushing the cocaine white polish onto my toes.

"I don't know but we need to listen to that interview as soon as it drops."

"Nah. I don't give a fuck about what that bitch sayin'. Everything she do is to get a reaction out of me. I'm done letting that bitch get under my skin." I stated. I could already picture Makiya rolling her eyes.

"And let all of social media clown you? Uh uhn. We need to be ready." She continued.

"You don't wanna be caught off guard." I stared at the wall contemplating what I should do. Kiya was right. I don't wanna not know what's going on and have all of social media lookin' at me or Dave crazy. I had to get ahead of it.

"When the interview drop?" I asked.

"In 2 hours. 11:00 o'clock your time." She sang. I nodded my head, forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Ok. Let's watch it."

"Girl yes. And did you see Chez triflin' ass under her post? I'm so happy I let go of his ass."

"Mhm." Was all I responded.

Dave
"I apologize again that Ms. Aria was uncomfortable. Valencia and Maria were punished for their actions."

I shook my head at Jesús's words.

"Just don't let it happen again." I said taking another pull from the cigar. I had to admit it was one of the best ones I had. Jesús had the hook up.

"Of course! Now, for business." I trailed him toward his office.

"I want you to be my only distributor for the east coast. Less employees, less trouble. You should let me be your connect because my product is pure, the best on the streets. They'll only get a high like it from you. Meaning more business for you."

"I only have the upper east of the map."

"I understand my friend." He said slamming the shot glass onto the table, wincing at the burn.

"What if I get the entire east coast for you?"

"And how would you do that?" I asked, leaning back onto the chair. This was music to my ears, but I couldn't let him know that.

"Two of my distributors have the rest. I simply give their men a heads up, a raise of course, and take them out. You now have control."

"I don't trust niggas like that. The type to turn on you for some money are the same niggas that will sing to the feds."

"That is where you're wrong Dave. They are MY men. They work for me. Do as I say. They just work under my distributors. They would never turn on you."

"Unless you tell them to." I finished for him. I wasn't feelin' this deal.

"I give you my word, you have no worries with me. We are business partners. No one is better than Dave East. C'mon. Who could I get to replace you? Tu eres el hombre.

He took another shot, growling at the burning sensation.

"We got a deal?" I took another pull from my cigar.

                             • • 2 hours later • •
"Well guys I would like to welcome Instagram influencer, model and entrepreneur, Kianna Moore to TeawithTea podcast. How are you miss mamas?" I watched as she returned his genuine smile with that same fake ass smile that is always plastered on her face.

"I'm doing great sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm doing amazing. How's the mom life?" She chuckled shaking her head.

"Amazing. Kayden is the biggest blessing in both my life and Dave's. He's brought us so much closer together." This delusional bitch.

"Well word on the street is your filing for primary custody?" He said sipping from his imagibary cup, sliding his glasses down his nose. She fanned him off.

"Fake news. I would be surprised if his bitch started that rumor." He gasped almost jumping for joy. Messy ass.

"Well I'm glad you bought her up, Ms. Aria Michelle. She is also an Instagram influencer. I think she has about 900,500 followers? 500 short of one million?" She laughed.

"Fake followers. I would call her an Instagram whore. Not a influencer."

"Well what's tea darling? What's going on between you two?" She sighed.

"Nothing too major. Just another bum bitch that's getting some dick from my babydaddy, and thinks she runs shit. That little ass girl don't run shit but her mouth." She spat, and he ate it right up.

"I do see her shady posts. Aria girl, what's good? You jealous of my girl?"

"Hell yes!" They laughed.

I slammed the laptop shut.

This miserable ass hoe still wanna play with me? It's cool, I got something for her ass.

The Next Day

"You can't do it so just stop trying." I laughed. Dave was on his eighth attempt of trying to catch the grapes into his mouth.

"I can. Don't be all on me when I make it to the top." He laughed.

I glanced onto the counter next to him seeing that his phone was there.

I looked back at him one more time before grabbing his phone, walking to the bathroom.

• • • •

Liked by 50Cent and 26,412 others
AriaMichelle When you have to use your child to get attention🤦🏽‍♀️ we hate an unfit mother #IAlwaysWin
View all 16,386 comments

YungChez1: Aw shit

chrisbrownofficial: She irritating as fuck

Theestallion: heyy friend🤣
AriaMichelle: I'm mad you won't let me drive the boat😭
Theestallion: In 3 years babe

ykosiris: You pretty as hell girl

TheShadeRoomTeens: 👀👀

TeawithTee: Let's do an interview. I love you and Dave so much!

kyliejenner: Text me now!

YungKiya: bestfriend she can't compare!

Shadmoss: Check dm

View more...

A/N: I'm soo sorry I've been mia. I'm moving in my dorm and HBCU's so unorganized🙄 some of y'all know what I'm talking about. But I'm back now! Vote and please please comment!

70 votes and 20 comments for next chapter💕

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.1K 41
Our favorite family is back beloveds, "If we locked in 🤞🏾ain't no switching up 🤝🏾" that's is that's the description y'all know how Faye and Dave...
Change of Plans Af Elle

Generel Fiktion

47.9K 2.1K 27
Dave is breaking away the chains that have been holding him back and stealing his youth. He is on the path of redemption. He meets people along his j...
ADDICTION Af F

Romantik

206K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
1.4M 40.6K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better