The Emperor's Rose (GirlxGirl...

By themoonlightdemon

How would you react when the person you had one night stand with is actually the emperor of the country and y... More

1 | The One Night Stand
2 | Imperial Family
3 | Sexret
4 | The Offer
5 | Resistance
6 | Sudden Changes
7 | The Moon, The Earth & The Sun
8 | The Palace
9 | High & Mighty
10 | Let The Best Food Wins
12 | Gralian's Forest
13 | Zimzalabimzi
14 | Roses
15 | Freedom
16 | The Date
17 | Her Majesty
18 | Such an Honour
19 | Au Revoir, Adios
20 | The Advisor's Secret
21 | Fire
22 | Bird in a Cage
23 | Tatiana
24 | Hope Is Coming
25 | The Announcement
26 | Feel Special
27 | The Ex-Boyfriend
28 | Who dat B
29 | You Make Everything Alright
30 | Refugees
31 | Make way! Duchess Kathryn is here
32 | Trouble In Paradise
33 | Empress For A Day
34 | Reali-tea
35 | A Night to Remember
36 | Dissolution
37 | Reunion Gone Wrong
38 | For Our Children
39 | Risks
40 | Too Easy
41 | Justice
42 | Secret from the Past
43 | It's almost Time
44 | New Life Begins
45 | The Happy Ending

11 | Alvia's Decisions

19.6K 1K 73
By themoonlightdemon

ALVIA'S POV

I was happy when Kathryn manages to impress my mother as she did. Even after her ingredients were tempered with, she still going strong and didn't disappoint at all. She even goes to the extent of helping her fellow competitor. That actually open my eyes.

But I simply can't disregard the others for their hard work. Especially Veronica. She's known to be aloof and the most ... childish even though she's a full-grown woman. But, even I can't ignore the fact that Veronica did a splendid job being the negotiator when Gralia was in need of one.

For Luna and Natania, I've been friends with them since they're little. We used to have a foreign language lesson together when we were kids.

"My emperor. I wonder, what do you think of the remaining candidates? I have a few concerns about it though." Does Fred have concerns? Really?

"What are your concerns, Fred?" I asked as we walk towards the meeting room.

"I have no problem with Lady Veronica and Lady Kathryn but why did you choose Lady Luna and Lady Natania? Even I know they're the worst of the worst when it comes to being the future empress," that's his concerns?

"You can't ignore the fact that they have the potential to be one of the greatest even with their selfishness. As much as I worried that my empire will be in shambles if they were chosen to be the next empress, they were raised to be a leader by their guardian. The way Lady Natania treated Kathryn by changing her ingredient and such, my mother told me not to be biased," but Kathryn did the unexpected by finishing the test with flying colours.

Even my mother doesn't know how did she manage to impressed her taste bud like so. She's going to be a formidable opponent if the others just see her as the commoner and not as a competition.

"Alright. I guess that's one of the reasons why you choose two ... how do I put this ... the most annoying and demanding human being I have ever met. Not to mention the house they're presenting. Is this one of your way to keep your eye on them?" I smiled at him.

"I know I can't fully exterminate the Resistance from my empire but at least I know what they're up to." Fred nodding his head.

"Oh! I almost forgot. Sir Derrick sent us a dossier of his investigating the Resistance group. Seems like we have bigger issues to worry about. If the information in this dossier is correct, we're facing something more than illegal gathering or some sort." What does he mean by that? I took the dossier and begin to read the information inside.

My eyes widen when I saw pictures of trucks filled with weaponry entering my empire illegally. How is this even possible? They shouldn't be able to enter freely without custom check.

"There's someone working under us that has been helping this Resistance trash, my emperor." I cannot believe this fact at all. There is a mole working for me.

"Sometimes I wonder what could have caused this. How did the group even exist? What drove them to be so determined?" I asked while looking through the dossier. I sigh when I came across the slaves that were forced to work under such an environment.

"Shackles, beaten if they ever stop working, is this what Resistance mean?" I questioned.

"Is there any way to help them?" My heart sinks when I saw pictures of children in the camp as well.

"My emperor ... I wish there is a way without causing a conflict but you know it's impossible." He is right. If I risk everything just to save them, they will attack the empire sooner. But if I let them be, God knows what will they do to these poor souls.

"There is a chance that they like to be this way. It's their fault for believing in the Resistance agenda. It's not that we didn't take care of them, it's their choice to be in the Resistance. And because of that, their children have to face the consequences. To believe in such a pointless goal was their first big mistake," Fred is the type of person who I admire because of his ideology.

But sometimes, his words don't fit in the occasion.

"Frederick, yes ... it's their mistake but that doesn't mean their children will have to suffer because of their mistake." Fred shrugged his shoulder. He knows that if he says more, I wouldn't like it at all.

"If they really wish to take my throne away from me, let them. I would like to see if they really have the guts to do so." I stood up from my chair and turned to the windows to overlook my empire.

"My predecessor has created such a beautiful empire for everyone to live in Peace. If they really want to take it away from everybody else, I would like to see them try. I have no fear when it comes to protecting my people!" I heard Fred clapped his hands as he walks towards me.

"Now that's ... a brave emperor." He stood beside me.

"My empress shall have the same bravery as I am. I would like to change the setting of the first test." Fred was surprised. With the Resistance is slowly making their move, I need to prepare my future empress to face anything.

"Instead of hunting animals, I would like the candidates to search the forest for survivors. Anyone who managed to save the survivors in such an extreme condition will be deem as the winner of the first test." Fred didn't say anything but look at me with disbelief.

"Are you serious?" He asked to be sure. I nod.

"From what I know now, my future empress should be able to handle her own fight when it comes for it. I'm sure these ladies have what it takes," Fred chuckled.

"God I want to see what will they do," we both laugh. Even I am curious, that's the truth.

***

"Alvia is crazy if he thinks we would really go through with this. We're not a soldier to be put in the forest and search for people. We're nobles!" Oh ... they're having a conversation? I know it's wrong for me to eavesdropping but this is interesting.

"Natania! Keep your voice down. We're in the palace. Even these walls have eyes and ears." Luna is quite smart. She is right though. The wall isn't that thick.

"What? It's the truth. How will he expect us to survive in there?!" Natania seems pissed.

"Ladies, I thought everyone had their time in the army after high school. No?" Only you Veronica. Only you. I chuckled when I heard them bickering among each other.

I wonder what Kathryn's reaction when she was informed about the second test. I'm curious to why they haven't retired for the night yet. I thought girls like them should have their beauty sleep. Is that what they call it?

I decided to leave them and went to get Frederick from his room. I knock a few times before he opens the door. I look at him from head to toe.

"What on earth are you wearing?" I asked the man. He looks down and looks at me with such an innocent look on his face.

"It's my stakeout suit. It may look like a normal suit but the inside is custom made to keep all my weapons." I decided to let him be and walk to the garage.

"Haiya!" What was that?! I look at Fred who gave me the same puzzling looks.

"You did hear that, right?" Fred nods his head before pointing at the door that leads towards the training room that the palace guard often uses.

"It's almost midnight. Who in the right mind even be here at this hour?" As I peek my head inside the training room, I was surprised to see Kathryn swinging a sword around as if she's about to kill someone.

"Kathryn?" I call out as I walk into the training room with Fred.

"Your highness!" She stabbed the sword into the floor and bow. Why would she stabbed the floor like that? I can see how tired she is?

"What are you doing here alone?" I asked when she looks up to me.

"I'm trying to learn how to use a weapon. The duchess was here before but she seems tired so I let her retire for the night." She explained.

"Why aren't you? It's almost midnight. You need to take a break as well." She shakes her head no.

"It's really a disadvantage for me to not knowing how to use a weapon. In this upcoming test, I should know the basic of using at least one of the weapon that probably given to us. That's why I asked the duchess for help." So determined.

"Seem like I can't change your mind after all. Well then, let me see how you hold the handle of the sword." She grabbed the sword with both hands and pull it out from the floor. I was surprised to see her strength.

Fred and I look at each other. She shows us how she was taught and it seems about right.

"What's bothering you?" I asked.

"Every time I want to swing it. It feels heavy and I always lost my balance." I took a few steps back and asked her to swing it like she always does. When she did, I notice her stance and the way she moves her body is the reason why she lost her balance.

I explained to her how to stand properly and guide her body the way it should go. I was smiling because Kathryn is a fast learner. I felt like somebody is watching us. When I look up, I notice Fred has been grinning at us since I'm touching her body.

"What's wrong?" I asked the man. She shakes his head with a smile.

"It's refreshing to see the emperor being so close to his future bride, I guess." I then realised what I've been doing. I blushed and so does Kathryn. What the hell is wrong with me? We had a night together before. I shouldn't even be this shy towards her anymore.

"I'm sorry for taking your time away." She bows and apologises.

"I'm sorry for touching you," I look away. Fred was smiling from ear to ear.

"I should go. Do have time for yourself. It won't do you any good if you're tired." She nods. I turned around and walk towards the door as she continues to practice her swings. When Fred close the door behind him, I stop and turn back to the door.

"What?" Fred asked.

"Annabelle is teaching her how to hold the sword according to my family's secret technique. I don't know what Annabelle is planning but I know Kathryn will surely guard the secret with her life." I don't know why I'm saying this but her eyes.

Her eyes were telling me that she will keep it as a secret.

"We've been throwing away precious time. We should go now since it's midnight. What do you want to achieve by going to the camp yourself?" Fred asked.

It's simple. I want to know all about it myself. I want to see what is really happening inside the Resistance camp.

"But getting yourself into this much trouble is not what an emperor should do. What if something went wrong and you didn't manage to escape?" I smiled at my advisor.

"I wouldn't be too worried since I have you by my side at all times. We're not going to get caught, I promise." I assure him. His face shows how concern he is with my safety but I just have to do this. To protect my people from any form of attack and trouble. There is something I want to confirm.

I will never believe it if I do not see it with my own two eyes. If Sir Derrick's dossier was right, Gralia is in big trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 390 26
"I thought we had decided not to fall in love." A story in which a Senator married a Sith Lord, but fell in love with another man. Padmé Amidala is...
1.8K 63 21
They're the heirs to their familie's kingdoms but must marry someone they've no interest in. They meet one fateful night, in a beautiful garden and t...
279 1 22
This is about the great empire ruled by various kings with their emperor. And one small not i myself will be a part in this story. So im so nervous c...
334K 10.6K 31
Male Omegas are a rare sight and highly revered amung the nobles. It is believed that they produce superior offspring. So, when Emperor Enji Todoroki...