I Want To Come First

بواسطة RoseAstridMikaelson

Rose left the Moroi & Dhampir World because Dimitri broke her heart & got together with Tasha, & Lissa destro... المزيد

CAST/COUPLES
ALWAYS & FOREVER
HOUSE OF THE RISING SON
TANGLED UP IN BLUE & GIRL IN NEW ORLEANS
SINNERS & SAINTS
FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE
BLOODLETTING
THE RIVER IN REVERSE
REIGNING PAIN IN NEW ORLEANS
THE CASKET GIRLS
DANCE BACK FROM THE GRAVE
CRESCENT CITY
LONG WAY BACK FROM HELL
LE GRAND GUIGNOL
FAREWELL TO STORYVILLE
INTERLUDE
MOON OVER BURBON STREET
THE BIG UNEASY
AN UNBLINKING DEATH
INTERLUDE 2
A CLOSER WALK WITH THEE
THE BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS & FROM A CRADLE TO A GRAVE
INTERLUDE 3
BOOK 2

APRÈS MOI, LE DÉLUGE

2.7K 67 2
بواسطة RoseAstridMikaelson

Rose's Outfit(Ignore bag)

~~~~~

"The Italians call them Strega."Elijah said as Rose looked at an old drawing of Witches in a book from her seat on the couch."The Yoruba of west Africa call them Aje, meaning Mother."Rose flipped the page again, pursing her lips."Where my Mother as from, they called them Hexa, and here we call them Witch."Elijah stated as he looked at the drawing of Celeste."Over the centuries, Vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, and they have been a force to be reckoned with."Elijah explained as he glanced at Hayley, who was fidgeting in her seat, and Rose, who looked up at him."Their Ancestral Magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful Witch until Davina, or an all-powerful Witchpire until Rose."

"Who is the only one of her kind, and Davina who now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection."Klaus said as he came into the room and looked down at the picture with a smirk."Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence. Although, Rose is much more stunning."He added when he felt Rose glare at the side of his head furiously.

"Yes."Elijah muttered."Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls Evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over two hundred years."Elijah gestured to the drawing as he sat down next to Rose on the couch."I don't understand why all these sketches now."

"Why does any witch do anything?"Klaus asked as he sat down as well and smiled at Elijah.

"Elijah, I've been having visions of your past lover, which is creepy might I add,"Klaus chuckled and Elijah glared at him for a second before looking at Rose."and to my understanding, your Mother was dead for a thousand years, and she, like Celeste, was powerful."Elijah frowned at Rose."Besides that, Klaus is the reason she's dead, why wouldn't she want to come back from the dead and try to kill Klaus like he killed her?"Rose asked sassy as she looked at Klaus with a raised eyebrow while he scowled darkly at her. 

Everyone was quiet for five minutes before they heard something break and glanced in the direction of where sound of the object breaking came from. Hayley and Rose shared a glance before Klaus decided to speak up.

"Well, that's going well."Klaus said, making a gesture with his hand.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea."Elijah said, taking Rose's hand in his and rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?"Klaus asked sarcastically.

"Give me a month."Elijah stated."I'll get you a list."Elijah said, looking up at Klaus with a smirk on his face and Klaus chuckled before looking up sharply when they heard more objects breaking.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, Witches are a pain in the ass."Klaus snarled.

"I'm part Witch, thank you very much, so I take offence to that."Rose snapped back at Klaus.

"You're an untrained Witch, so your outbursts are completely understandable."The Hybrid said, rolling his eyes."Davina, however was born into a Witch Community, meaning she should have a grip on her Magic."With that said, Klaus stood up and left the room to go find out what was going on between Davina and Marcel. 

"Elijah? Rose?"Hayley spoke up gently. Rose looked at the pregnant Wolf while Elijah just hummed softly."There's something you two need to know."

Elijah finally looked up at Hayley but before the pregnant Wolf could say anything, the house started shaking. Standing up, the trio looked around with wide eyes as objects started falling to the ground. Running outside, they looked around. Rebekah, who was coming into the Abattoir, looked up at her Older Brothers, Rose, Hayley, and Marcel, thinking that it was an earthquake.

"What the hell is going on!?!"Rebekah exclaimed.

"Davina."Klaus stated.

~~~~~

Time Skip

Elijah watched Rose speak in hush voices with someone on his phone in the corner of the study that he, Klaus, and Marcel were in. Judging by the raspy voice, the Noble Original guessed that whoever Rose was speaking to, and in such a respectful way, was an elderly woman.

"This is madness. How can a sixteen year old girl shake the entire French Quarter?"Klaus asked as Marcel paced around the room.

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this."Marcel stated

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?"Klaus questioned Marcel.

"I didn't have to, but then I never killed her boyfriend."Marcel said, giving Klaus a pointed look.

"Yes, yes. We've been over this part already."Klaus said, getting tired of the fact that no one dropping that subject already."The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the Witches."

"She's not a tool."Marcel hissed out."Something's wrong with her."

"She has too much power that she cannot control."Elijah stated as Rose hung up and came over to them."That much we already knew."Rose handed the phone to Elijah and he took it.

"Elijah's right and he's wrong."Rose stated and everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Mind sharing with the class, love?"Klaus asked, giving Rose a pointed look.

"I have an Adoptive Family over in Russia."Rose stated."I was on the phone to my Babushka, my Grandmother,"Rose said, rolling her eyes at Marcel when she noticed the confused look on his face."she's a Witch, and like me, she has a similar gift of sight, only hers are told through Fate, meanwhile, mine, as we know, are told through visions of the future."Rose explained, glancing between all three men."As we know, there are famous and powerful Witch Bloodlines, such as the Mikaelson, the Bennett, and the Laveau Witch Bloodlines."Everyone nodded, wondering where Rose was going with this."However, with some Witches and Warlocks, they gain the Magic of their Ancestors, hence why I'm so powerful. I have all of my Ancestral Magic in me and I'm twenty years old, nearly twenty-one in a year from now."Rose stated.

"What the hell does that have do with that's happening to Davina?"Marcel asked, frowning.

"Whether you like to admit it or not, Marcel, Davina's an Orphan Witch who comes from Witch Community that practices Ancestral Magic."Rose stated, annoyed as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Marcel, who was scowling at her."Her Mother was the Elder of the Claire Witches, when she died, Davina gets access to not only her Mother's Magic, but her entire Bloodline."Marcel's, Elijah's, and Klaus' eyes widened."And like me, she has that Magic locked up inside of her. When I turn twenty-one, I will be able to use all of my Ancestral Magic without breaking a sweat, the same would be for Davina if she didn't have foreign Magic in her body."Rose explained and licked her lips as she turned her complete attention on Marcel."The Harvest was working and Davina has the Magic of the other Harvest Girls, her Magic doesn't like it, it wants the foreign Magic out, gone, cleansed from Davina's body, and it's destroying Davina from the inside out."

"I don't understand. Davina uses Magic as much as she can, isn't that helping!?!"

"No."Rose shook her head."She's using it, yes, but she's not letting go of it. With Magic, it's complicated. When you use Magic, it doesn't leave, it lingers in the air after you've done a Spell. Whatever remains of that Spell floats back into the body, goes back to the core of your Magic."Rose licked her lips and exhaled."I know you're not going to like this, Marcel, but you have to complete the Harvest, it's the only way Davina will get better."

"You mean by being dead!"Marcel exclaimed angrily and Rose scoffed.

"The hell I do!"Rose snarled, glaring at Marcel, who went to open his mouth to say something."Yeva, my Grandmother, was a fucking Harvest Girl!"Marcel shut his mouth, his eyes wide, along with everyone else."And she came back after the Reaping."Rose said softly before glaring and shaking her head."If you don't believe me, that's fine. But know this, things will get worse from here on out. Besides that, I may be a Witch but most likely in your eyes, I'm just an untrained Witch that has no idea what she's taking about. So since this is Witch Business, why don't you go ask a trained Witch about all of this."With that said, Rose left the room, leaving the two Originals and the three hundred year old Vampire dumbfounded.

~~~~~

Time Skip

Lafayette Cemetery

Rose silently fumed as she followed Elijah through the Cemetery where they found Sophie and Sabine going to perform a Ritual to make Sophie an Elder through using Celeste's Bones. The very same bones Elijah hid two centuries ago. Sophie, with the help of Hayley, found the location of the bones, and now, Elijah was furious with the Wolf. 

Not only was no one listening to Rose, well, they were listening to her but not about how personal the how problem was becoming, especially for Davina and Marcel, but Elijah, who had promised her Always and Forever, something he had not promised anyone outside of his Family, was furious with Sophie and Hayley over dead bones and his privacy being invaded. 

In some ways, Rose knew and understood that taking bones was from the grave was a very sacred crime, and she also knew that invading someone's privacy was just as wrong, or dangerous if you were invading an Original's privacy. 

Rose came a sudden halt as she saw Sophie and Sabine with Celeste's bones, but what actually caused her to freeze was the chill that ran down her spine and a wave of nauseousness that passed through her. Rose looked at the bones with narrowed eyes as feeling of dread washed over her. 

Elijah glanced at her, wondering what was wrong but didn't ask when Rose merely shook her head, looking unsure. Sabine came over to them, telling them that they didn't need to be here. Elijah however, disagreed and they started speaking but Rose was watching Sophie and Celeste's bones until something Elijah said, caught her attention.

"You ever experienced something so profoundly wonderful that when it was taken from you,"Elijah was looking at Rose as he said this."your life felt unbearable?"Rose looked away, remembering when she thought Dimitri was dead, only to find out that he had been turned into a Strigoi. 

"Yes. I have felt that and I've got the scars to prove it."Sabine answered.

"I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return, you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you, it's like nothing else."Rose wholeheartedly agreed with the both of them. 

She had been hurt by the fact that Dimitri had been turned into a Strigoi and when he had hurt her by telling her that his love had faded. The brunette was brought out of her depressing train of thoughts on Dimitri when Elijah's phone went off. Rose listened as Elijah talked to Rebekah, and inwardly cursed when she noticed the look on Elijah's face. 

Marcel had taken Davina. Rose wrapped her jacket around her protectively as the wind crashed harshly against her. Elijah grabbed her wrist and brought her into his arms protectively as he continued talking to Rebekah, telling his Sister that he'd have Sabine do a Locator Spell. Meanwhile, Klaus will check the Church and Rebekah will check everywhere else.

~~~~~

"We need to talk."Rose said to Sophie, who glanced up at her, after Elijah left with Sabine to do the Locator Spell."You betrayed me by linking yourself to me."Sophie glanced away from Rose guiltily."Because of that Spell, I could have died. Why, Soph? Why would you do that to me? I thought we were friends."

"Witches and Vampires can never-I'm not a Vampire! I'm a Hybrid. A Crossbreed between a Moroi Vampire and a Witch. I'm a Moroi Witchpire, Sophie."Rose snarled, and glared at Sophie when the Witch looked back at her. 

"I don't just have the ability to sense when a Woman is pregnant."Rose raised an eyebrow at Sophie, silently telling her to go on."I have the ability to sense when someone's soul is suited for another person's soul."

"A Soulmate."Rose stated softly in realisation.

"Yes. And I saw that the moment I saw you come to stand by Elijah's side and look what happened three months later, Rose."Sophie stated, gesturing to Rose's stomach and Rose placed a protective hand over her stomach."The baby wasn't born out of the fact that you were Shadow-Kissed but because you're meant to be with Elijah."Sophie said, shocking Rose before the Witch finished the Ritual, only to frown and look at the bones in confusion, anger and frustration.

"What's wrong?"Rose asked, noticing the look in Sophie's eyes.

"It didn't work."Sophie answered before she went to find Elijah and Sabine with Rose on her heels.

~~~~~

Time Skip

The Abattoir

"It's taken a thousand years but you've finally gone mad."Rebekah said from her spot on the couch next to Rose, as she looked at Elijah, who was standing in front of her, Rose, and Klaus, who was sitting in his own chair."Our own Mother?"Rebekah exclaimed.

"Yes, our beloved Mother, who Niklaus has affectionately placed in his basement."Klaus smirked while Rose looked at him with a raised eyebrow."Not daggered but quite dead."

"Well, she did try to kill us all."Klaus stated.

"What type of Family is this?"Rose muttered."Wait, don't answer that."Rose glared at Klaus when he went to open his mouth."Better question, this is a Family Meeting, why am I here?"Rose stressed the words Family Meeting as she looked at Elijah questioningly as did Rebekah and Klaus.

"The moment I heard that you were my Soulmate was the moment you became apart of this Family Meeting, Rose."Elijah answered pointedly and Klaus and Rebekah looked between Rose and Elijah in shock."And, well, I saw we put her to use and put her to rest, once and for all."Elijah glanced between all three of them."Now if we bury our Mother on land owned by one of her Descendants, she becomes a New Orleans Witch and we, as her Family, share that Ancestral Magic."

"We're Vampires, Elijah, we can't practice Magic."Rebekah stated coldly."Or own property for that matter."

"Yes, with regard to practising Magic, after we bury our Mother, we can Channel all our Power to Sophie, as I will not have Rose practising advance Magic,"Elijah said, noticing the look on Klaus' and Rebekah's face when they heard Sophie's name and looked at Rose as if she could be the one to Channel their Power."not while she is pregnant. We do not want a miscarriage, now do we?"Elijah stated more then asked, shooting down the idea of Rose Channelling their Power."And as for owning property"Elijah walked over to a nightstand and opened the top drawer and pulled out what looked like a Deed."not all of our Mother's Descendants are dead."

"The babies."Klaus said softly.

"The babies."Elijah confirmed."Parish Tax Assessor's Office is just steps outside of the Quarter. Rose and Hayley now holds the title to the Plantation House. If we bury our Mother there, and we consecrate those grounds, we can finish the Harvest Ritual."Rose and Rebekah looked at one another, wondering if Elijah had truly gone mad.

~~~~~

The Mikaelson Siblings, Father Kieran, Rose, and Hayley were burying and consecrating Esther Mikaelson. Rose and Elijah stood under one umbrella together, Rebekah and Hayley were also sharing an umbrella, and Klaus had a hoodie on. 

As each cut their hands, allowing their blood to drop onto the coffin, Rose, Hayley, and Rebekah weren't comfortable with the idea of giving Esther's Magic to the New Orleans Witches or that they were playing a hand in killing an innocent girl. 

Elijah also didn't want to help kill an innocent girl, he wanted to protect her and help her control her Magic, like he was helping Rose control hers. Just thinking of killing Davina was making him sick inside. 

"It's done."Father Kieran stated. 

Elijah picked Rose up and Vamp-sped them to Lafayette Cemetery, with Klaus, who had Hayley in his arms, and Rebekah following behind him, where Sophie was waiting for them. It wasn't long before Marcel appeared with Davina with a trail of fire appearing in their wake.

"Do you believe in the Harvest?"Sophie asked Davina monotonously as Davina looked back at her fearfully but nodded all the meanwhile.

"I believe."Davina stated confidently. Sophie, without any hesitation, then slid Davina's throat. 

Hayley gasped as she looked away, Rebekah glanced over at the pregnant wolf in slight worry before closing her eyes to hold back the tears, Rose glanced up at the umbrella, she was under with tears in her eyes before feeling someone squeeze her hand. Looking down, Rose found her hand in Elijah's.

As Davina fell back, Marcel caught her in his arms and her head lolled to the side. The rain slowly came to a stop and everyone removed their umbrellas from over their heads. Rose, who had looked back at Davina, saw a golden glow appear from her shoulder and down to her arms before it disappeared. 

After putting Davina down with the three other Harvest Girls, Sophie asked that Ancestors bring back their Chosen Ones, only for nothing to happen. Marcel stared down at Davina's prone form for a second before glancing at Rebekah, who looked back at him with wide eyes, then at Rose, who was looking confused. 

Sophie tried again, only for nothing to happen, but still, nothing happened and Sophie ended up begging and crying on her knees next to her Niece's Body. Marcel, realising that Davina wasn't coming back, Vamp-sped away with Klaus hot on his heels. 

As for Elijah, he brought Rose into his arms when he saw her trying to keep her Guardian Mask on, but was failing miserably. As soon as Elijah brought her into his arms, Rose gasped softly as her eyes suddenly glowed blue. 

She saw four shadowy figures appear in a fog before she saw Sabine kiss Elijah, followed by a fire and then Celeste standing in the Cemetery with Elijah, who was wearing modern day clothes. The brunette frowned as she buried her face into her Soulmate's chest, wondering what was going on. 

~~~~~

Time Skip

With Elijah & Rose

"Are you ready to forgive Hayley, yet?"Rose asked as they walked down the streets and towards the French Quarter.

"It's not that easy, Rose."Elijah answered gently, looking dead ahead.

"Elijah, I get that it is wrong to go through people's stuff, things that are private."Rose stated, glancing up at Elijah, who looked down at her."And I'm sure Hayley knows that, and that she also knows that it was wrong to tell Sophie about Celeste, even though she knew nothing about Celeste until today."Rose licked her lips."And after everything that happened today, I don't understand why you and Hayley can't see past this."

"You, of all people, should know why."Elijah stated."During my fever in the Bayou, you were inside my mind, you know what Celeste means to me."Rose came to a sudden stop as Elijah continued on, only to stop and look back at Rose when he realised that she wasn't walking beside him.

"Don't you mean, meant to you?"Rose asked softly.

"No."Elijah stated firmly."Do you have any idea how rare love is?"Elijah asked Rose, causing her eyes to narrow."In a thousand years, I have found it but three times now, and when I have, I wanted it."

"I do know how rare love is or are you forgetting that I had my heart ripped out in the most basic and cruellest way possible?"Rose shot back, tears forming in her eyes and Elijah instantly regretted asking her that question."And I know what a promise means to you, Elijah, because I have made my own promises, but the one you made was two hundred years ago."Rose shook her head slightly as Elijah looked down at her."Hayley lives in the now, and so do I, because I know that if I was still living the past, I would not be here today, here with you or be pregnant because I would still be nursing a broken and would be trying to shut everyone out."Rose stated strongly."So if I feel something, I act, if I want something, I take it because I know that if I don't, I know that I'm only hurting myself more by not having what I want."Elijah stared at Rose, eyes wide."I won't choose the dead over the living, I did it once and look what happened, I lost my best friend, who was suppose to be my Sister and be by my side, so I ask you, why are you?"Elijah didn't say anything, only staring at her emotionlessly, not even a hint of what he was feeling at that moment was shown on his face."In Hayley's name, I apologise, Elijah..... But for now, I think it's best we sleep in separate rooms."

Rose, who had her own Guardian Mask up, stared at him calmly and coldly before shaking her head and sighed softly. Rose went to walk pass the Original, only for Elijah to firmly, but also gently, grab her arm, causing her to turn slightly and look up at him as he placed his other hand on her cheek. 

Their gazes flicked between each others eyes and lips as they slowly leaned towards each other. However, realising what was happening, Rose froze as her lips were inches from Elijah's and the Noble Brother turned his head to the side and let go of Rose and she took a couple of steps back, his fingertips sliding gently over her cheek as she moved away. Elijah watched as the waist length haired Witchpire Hybrid left him standing there in the middle of the road.

~~~~~

With Sabine

Sabine, who was doing Magic in the City of the Dead, summoned three people. Two woman and a man. All three of them walked until the got to the street and stood under the light of a lamp-post. The trio had no idea why they were brought back until Sabine stepped out of the shadows.

"Sabine? What's the meaning of this?"A woman in her late forties demanded to know why she was brought back.

"Bastianna, I've had to endure people calling me Sabine for almost a year now."Sabine said sassy."I'd appreciate it if you'd call me by my real name."Sabine smiled coldly."Celeste." 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

263K 4.9K 24
She's new to New Orleans, she didn't know the rules that came with being a witch. What will Violet do under the pressure of being a supernatural hum...
123K 4.7K 25
𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋 | 𝖪𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗌 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖣𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖼 When a young orphan girl overwhelmed with power shows up in New Or...
1.2M 35.5K 108
"I am a 1000 year old vampire witch hybrid living as a single mom in a supernatural infested town. I do not have the time to be involved in your fami...
44.9K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...