Love twist

By maddslhorn_x

Maddie is introduced to her best friend Connor's friends, at first sight she loved Brad.She never expected to... More

Note
We meet again
Harry....
Why?
The hurt and The kiss
So it begins...
The weekend part 1
The weekend part 2
The weekend part 3
The meeting
Hidden pain
The truth part 1
The truth part 2
The truth- part 3
Shout about it
James and Abby
Nat and Tris
Maddie and Brad
One day
Sequel!!!!!!

New begingings

549 13 3
By maddslhorn_x

(Maddie's intro)
*Knock knock knock*

I groaned as I heard my mum shout out through the door 'get up! you can't be late'
'Okay okay I'm awake stop shouting'

I don't think I could be anymore angry then I am right now. I mean why did we have to move, why did I have to leave all my friends and why do I have to start this new school. I hate it, I hate my mum for making me move. I mean it is all her fault she had to run, run away from my dad because she was to scared to say she was leaving him, that's what's most frustrating, he doesn't even know where we are. My mum has said that I am not to contact him... why I'm not sure but I didn't argue it.

What do you even wear on your first day, I know this school hasn't got a school uniform, so that makes it harder. I have to choose and I'm running out of time. So is it going to be skater skirt with a black crop top and jacket or black jeans with a sheer tartan top.

20 minutes after just staring at my clothes, there's another knock on the door. It's my mum again and once again shouting 'hurry up , come on your going to be late'

So I ran and moved quicker then ever before, I decided to wear my black high waisted jeans with a bandeau, over the top I would wear my tartan sheer top, it looked okay, okay enough for a first day.

Now my hair, so do I chuck it up or have it down. As it was straight I thought make some effort and have it down, it was so long now it reached down to my hair waisted jeans, my hair is blonde with my side fringe tucked behind my ear. I chucked some mascara on and I was ready. Ready to face the nightmare of being the new student.

I run down stairs and mum is just staring at me, she smiled and I just stared back. Really does she think a smile would make it okay for taking me away from my home. No it wasn't. I jumped in the car and before I knew it we was there Springfield High the place I will be forced to attend and be the stupid new student. It looked like a prison,I already hated it.

'have a good day, see you at 5'

I thought that was weird, school finished at half 3 but I wasn't going to bother correcting her. I shut the car door and chucked my bag over my shoulder as I walked towards the entrance. Everyone was racing around, no one stopped to speak or say hello. I guess I know now what it's like to be the new kid.

I was so nervous,I began to play with my bracelet while trying to work out where I would have to go. I had my timetable in my bag, I pull it out and find I'm in room 205 for maths, now I just have to find it. I head towards the entrance and pull on the door, everyone is in their own group of friends, I begin to walk through the corridor, everyone is staring but no one is saying anything. I carry on and then I hear someone say

'hey new girl'

I turn to see a boy with brown curly locks of hair, he's wearing black jeans, a tartan top (similar to mine but different colours) and to complete the look a leather jacket. But the thing I notice the most is his beautiful brown eyes staring at me and the smile creeping out showing his perfect white teeth. I stared for a moment and then replied

'Er.... Is it that obvious?'
He laughs before speaking 'well, I've never seen you so yeah it's pretty obvious, you lost new girl?'
I snap back 'Maddie'
He's looks puzzled and then chuckles 'okay Maddie, are you lost? '

'No, I'm fine thanks '
'okay, see you around new girl '
He smirks and walks away, I turn also and begin to walk, I look back and see him turned looking at me, he gives me another smile and then carries on walking.

Really new girl, it's already become a new name for me. It's going to be the worst day. But he was cute, cool and just so chill. I continue to walk looking at the rooms 201, 202, 203, 204 and finally 205, I'm at the door about to walk in and I hear someone shout

'Madds'
I turn quickly to see a familiar face, I couldn't be happier. Yes finally someone I know. Without thinking I wrap my arms around him in a warm embrace and say thank god! I was surprised, I can't believe he goes here, he holds me tightly back until the surrounding students start to shout 'owww'. I release my grip and so did he. I then ask 'what are you doing here?'

'well I go here silly, it was a surprise from your mum as she knows you didn't want to move, I was meant to meet you at the entrance to walk you to class but I was late.... Sorry '

I laugh 'of course you was late, ah this is great I actually know someone, you've just made my day easier'

He smiles and looks down ' erm... I'm sorry, I have detention through lunch for erm being late so you will need to make some friends pretty quickly... Sorry again. But I will meet you at the end of the day at the entrance and take you home to introduce you to my friends okay? Don't be late'

I finally get why I mum said 5. I smile and say ' me late never. See you then' Then I enter the class room, as I look back he is still stood checking I'm okay, he's gotten really hot and he's so sweet

I sit down and I am so nervous and then I hear
'Hey, what's your name?'
I turn and see the most gorgeous girl, her hair was short and brown with a tint of red, her skin was incredible. After staring I reply 'Maddie'
The stunning girl smiles and says 'Hi Maddie, I'm Nathalie, but never call me that, call me Nat, nice to meet you, stick with me I will look after you, in this class stay quiet and always put your hand up to answer, the teacher always picks someone that hasn't put there hand up, what have you got next?'

'Thanks and I have English with Mr C, p.e with Miss k, history Mr H and music with Miss L '

'Okay same as me, English give your opinion he likes that, P.E if you try that's good enough, History listen and talk when spoken to and music follow instruction'

'Thank you so much, your so...'
With that Mr B enters 'what another lovely day, okay new student stand up and say hello er Maddie Louise'
I hate this, I stand and say hello, everyone was staring, I have never been so embarrassed.

The rest of the day was quite boring, I sat with Nat who is so lovely at lunch, and I met her friend Abby and it turns out we are cousins, how crazy is that, I met my cousin at school. I was also able to meet their boyfriends Tristan and James. And Boy was they fine! Tristan, Nat's boyfriend, so tall and gorgeous, so crazy and funny. Then James he was like perfection, and by the looks of it a fitness fanatic , he was so kind and awkward in a nice and cute way. So I guess it wasn't such a bad day. I just can't wait to see Connor again I'm so excited I can't stop smiling.

During music, the music teacher catches me looking out the window and says 'if your so bored and think your able to do this without listening then stand up here and sing this song please'
I was in complete shock how could she do that to me, I turn to Nat and she smiles and nods for me to get up. I just hope I know the song.

I get up and walk embarrassed with my head down, towards the front of the class, I look at the song and see that it is 'Nightingale' by Demi Lovato, apparently the theme was recent music, or something, I couldn't say I want listening, the truth is I was thinking about the boy in the corridor, he didn't even say his name. I guess I'm just happy I knew the song. she begins to play the music and I go into my own world and before I know it I'm singing,

I finish the song and the teacher says 'erm okay well done, sit down'
Everyone's staring, was I really that bad?

With that Nat leans over and says 'that was incredible, you didn't tell me you could sing'
I just smile and say 'I can't'
She begins to laugh.

*Ding ding ding*

Finally the day is done, as I head out of the room , the teacher stops me she proceeds to say 'Maddie, I just need to apologise for singling you out like that, but I'm glad I did, you have an amazing voice and guts to get up and do that on you first day, no other student had ever done that, well done'

I smile and walk out. Nat is waiting for me and asks what's she wanted, I tell her and she says ' I told you, your voice is incredible, wanna come and hang'

I smile and say ' I've got to go and meet someone, but I will see you tomorrow'
She smiles and we part ways.
I head to the entrance where I see Connor waiting for me, as I approach he looks at his watch and frowns at me.

I laugh and say ' sorry the music teacher wanted to speak to me'
He looks shocked 'oh is everything okay?'
I smile and say ' yeah everything is cool, so let's go meet these friends you been telling me about'
He laughs and says ' don't be nervous, they will love you'
Before I can reply he says ' you play with your bracelet when your nervous'
I just smile and follow him as he begins to walk away.
To be honest I don't think I could be any more nervous, will they like me? I hope so.

--------------------------------------------
Please please please share my story, vote and please comment. The comments give me the motivation to do the next chapter. I would really love it for you all to comment what you think should or will happen next? If there's anything you want to know about me or my story and the up coming stories then please feel few to tweet me or dm me of I follow you @maddiehornn
Thank you for all the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 14.9K 27
For nine long, torturous years, her father has beaten her and her mother hasn't cared for her. Jessica Smith has felt unloved for a long time. Jess i...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
485K 33.5K 37
One waitress with a dark, hidden purpose that ascends the stars and galaxies. One man turned vampire to endure centuries just to ensure her protectio...
401K 5.1K 13
REWRITING - 'You're my assistant,' his lips hovered dangerously close to my right earlobe. 'I expect you to obey me, or you'll be disposed of!' Those...