Andy Biersack imagines

By wind_and_spark

Just a bunch of Imagines about Andy. -There will be ships in this ((Andy x other band members) Edit: i will... More

1. How you met
2. his self-harm
3. His depression
4. His anxiety part 1 (your POV)
5. His anxiety (part 2) (Andy's POV)
6. Nightmares
7. Trauma
8. Leaving for Tour
9. Fighting
10. Sadness
11. Break up
12. Where The River Runs (Song Imagine)
13. Coming Out
14. I Choose To Live (Song Imagine)
15. Vampire Andy (Andley)
16. Scared of Needles
17. Put The Gun Down
18. You got it in you
19. You'll Be Fine
21. Sometimes even saviours need saving
22. Break up/make up
23. Little Andy (Andley)
24. Neko Andy (part 1)
25. Neko Andy (part 2)
26. Neko Andy (part 3 final)
27. Broken hearts
28. Stress (feat. All of BVB)
29. Hidden
30. Bad Day
31. Bad Day (Part 2)
32. Confessions
33. Best Worst Day (Andley)
34. I'll Be There
35. Nightmare From Hell (Andley)
36. Heartbreak (Kinda Andley)
37. Protect Your Heart (Andley)
38. Numb
A/N: IMMA CRY
39. Bad thoughts
40. Thunderstruck (Andley) (HELLA FLUFF)
41. Depression (Andley) (Hella Fluff)
42. How We Met (version 2)
43. Broken
44. Empty (Song Imagine)
45. Always (Pt.1)
46. Always (Pt. 2)
47. Depression (version 2)
48. Insomnia
49. Nightmares (version 2)
50. School sucks
51. Its Okay To Ask For Help
52. Depression (Andley) (version 2)
53. Saving The Fallen Angel (Part 1)
53. You Are Beautiful
54. Sad days
55. Stress (version 2)
56. Cold Winter Nights (HELLA ADORABLE AND HELLA FLUFF)
57. Unrequited Love (Andley)
A/N: THANK YOU!!!
58. Nervous Breakdown (Andley)
59. Misery (Andley)
60. Save me
61. Not Broken Yet (Andley)
62. Hospital Beds- (Part 1)
63. Hospital Beds- (Part 2)
64. Hospital Beds- (Part 3)
65. Hospital Beds- (Final Part)
66. Voices {Candley}
67. Insomnia (Remdy) {Andy&Remington}
A/N: NEW BOOK
68. Missing You
69. Anxiety
70. Acceptance
71. Beautiful Remains
A/N: NEW REMDY BOOK
72. We're In This Together
73. Lonely (Andy x Kellin)
74. Never Be Alone (Andy x Kellin)
75. Stressed Out
76. Forever And Always (Kandy)
77. Insomniac (this is hilarious 🤣)
78. Help Me Through The Night
79. Ease My Mind
80. Broken Pieces
81. Face down
82. All Your Hate
83. Face Down pt 2
84. Left Outside Alone
85. The Hurt, The Hope
86. Anxiety In Real Time
87. Dreams Become Nightmares
88. Everybody Fades
89. Eternally Yours (Andy X Chris Motionless)
90. Safe And Sound
91. This Is Where It Ends (part 1)
92. This Is Where It Ends (part 2)
93. This Is Where It Ends (Part 3)
94. Home

20. Breakup (safe version)

320 3 0
By wind_and_spark

A/N:
{{there's an explanatory of why I wrote another break up imagine at the end. There isn't anything triggering in this one, so you should be okay.}}

ALSO I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NO HATE TOWARDS JULIET AT ALL. I actually am a really big fan of her. I really didn't want to make her a bad person in this and it actually hurt me to make her a bitch in this, but I had to for the story. I'm so so so so sorry Juliet. I love you.

——Chloe's POV————

I'm currently sitting in the living room, waiting for my best friend Andy to come home from his girlfriend Juliet's house. I don't really like Juliet too much. She is always so possessive of Andy and is always super jealous whenever I'm around, despite Andy and I telling her countless times that we were more like siblings. But I don't wanna hate on her too much. She makes Andy happy and he really loves her. It's nice seeing him so in love with someone. He has this spark in his eye when he talks about her and it's so cute. (I don't like Andy that way. He's like my brother and best friend. I've never thought of him as anything more than that).

A few minutes pass by and I hear the door of our apartment unlock. Andy's home.

"Hey" I say as he walks in and takes his shoes off and hangs his jacket up.

He doesn't answer, which makes me worry a little bit.

"Andy, are you okay?" I ask as I look over to him. His eyes are red and his face is streaked with tears. He was also shaking.

He didn't answer me again. He just ran up to his room and slammed his door shut. I decided to leave him alone for a while to calm himself down. He obviously wants to be alone and doesn't want to talk, so I just let him be. I've learned by now that when he acts like this, it's better to leave him alone for a while or else it'll turn into something worse.

—fast forward to the middle of the night—

I woke up at around 2:30am from hearing a soft knock on my door. I woke up with a start and looked towards where the sound came from. I see a tall thin figure standing in the doorway and i immediately recognize the figure to be Andy.

"Andy?" I whisper just loud enough for him to hear me.

"Can I sleep in here with you tonight?" He whispered. His voice shivered and I could tell he was still crying.

"Of course. Come here" I say as I lift up the blanket so he can crawl under it with me.

He climbs in bed with me and snuggles up to me. I wrap my arms around his waist holding him tightly to me and he wrapped his arms around me rested his head on my shoulder. I could feel him shaking still and I could hear him crying even though he tried to hide it. I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged him tighter and started gently rubbing his back and petting his hair, making him cling to me tighter. I held him like this until he eventually cried himself to sleep.

—next morning—

I woke up this morning before Andy. I looked down at him and he was still clinging onto me just as tightly and was still shaking even in his sleep. His face was still streaked with tears and I carefully wiped them away and kissed his forehead before cuddling up to him until he eventually woke up.

"Hey love. How're you feeling?" I asked softly and carefully, afraid that if I so much as looked at him the wrong way he would break down again.

"Like a mess" He said as he hugged me tighter and hid his face in my chest.

"Do you want to talk about it? You don't have to if you're not ready. I don't want you to get upset again" I said quietly while running my fingers through his hair. He nodded and we both sat up as he started to explain everything.

"When I was at Juliet's house, we were hanging out and watching a movie. About half way through, she left the room to go downstairs to get more snacks. She left her phone on the bed and it went off. I looked at it and it was a message from another guy saying he loved her. I started freaking out but I didn't want to jump to conclusions yet. For all I know it could've been her cousin or something since he didn't call her any pet names. It just said 'I love you. See you soon'. I got up and went downstairs to ask her about it, and I found her making out with another guy." he said as tears filled his eyes again.

He covered his face with his hands and started crying hard and shaking more. I hugged him again and tried to comfort him, but I knew there was nothing I could do or say to make him feel better except stay with him and hold him while he cried.

"Aw Andy.. I'm so sorry." I whispered as I held him in my arms and gently rocked us.

"Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough? I should have known no one would ever love me." He said through broken sobs.

"Andy it's not your fault. You didn't do anything to cause this to happen. If she couldn't see what an amazing person she had, that's her loss. Anyone would be so lucky to have you in their life. She just didn't realize that. I promise you'll find someone one day. And you're not unlovable. You're the exact opposite of that. You're the most lovable person I know. I love you so much Andy." I said as I held him tighter than ever and rubbed his back.

He just stayed there sobbing in my arms. My heart hurt for him. It puts me through hell seeing him like this. He loved her so much. I can't even imagine how he must be feeling right now. 

I stayed with him for the rest of the day, holding him while he cried his heart out until he fell asleep. He still hasn't stopped shaking since last night and he's so broken. All I want to do is make him feel better.

I held him in my arms all night so he wouldn't wake up alone. At around 3am, I woke up from feeling Andy jump in his sleep and then wake up sobbing again. I sat up with him and pulled him towards me and held him until he eventually cried himself back to sleep. Once he was asleep again, I laid him back down on my chest and held him as tightly as I could for the rest of the night.

——fast forward a few days——

I woke up and Andy was still laying next to me. He was awake, but he didn't say anything. He just started at the wall.

"Hey sweetheart. How're you doing?" I asked quietly as I lightly rubbed his back.

"A little better. It still hurts though..." he whispered softly. I somehow convinced him to get out of bed and come downstairs to get breakfast.

We both got up and once we were both standing, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. I gently rubbed small circles on his back, since I knew he liked when I did that. He buried his face in my shoulder and sighed. He finally stopped shaking, which I took as a sign of progress.

"I love you, Andy. We'll get through this together." I said softly. I felt a few drops of water on my shirt.

"It's okay, hon. You're okay. I got you." I whispered, trying to distract him from what he was thinking. I could tell he was thinking badly about himself and that he still blamed himself for what she did. It must have worked, since he stopped crying a few minutes later.

I grabbed his hand and we went downstairs to get breakfast. We both ate pancakes. After breakfast, we both sat on the couch in the living room and watched tv. He rested his head on my shoulder and our arms were wrapped around each other.

"Chloe?"  Andy spoke, his voice still sounding shaky.

"Yeah? What is it love?"

"Thanks... for staying with me. And for being so patient with me" he said, looking at the ground sadly.

"Your basically my twin, Andy. I'll always be here for you. No matter what, I'm not going anywhere." I answered as I pulled him into another hug.

"You're the best.. thanks sis" he whispered.

"No problem bro" I answered.

Andy seemed a bit better today. We talked a lot and he said that he's starting to move on. I'm so glad Andy's feeling better. I hated seeing him so sad and broken down. I hope the next girl he finds will make him feel even better than she did and who will actually love him. Not pretend to.
I know he'll find someone.

———————————————————————————

I know I already had a breakup imagine, but I kinda changed my mind about how I wanted it to go and I also made it way less triggering than the other one. I was in a really bad place when I wrote that one, but now that I'm better I'm changing it to make it safer to read. I didn't want to delete the other one, so I just added this one instead.

~Andy (>_<)

[[and Chloe <{•.•}> Hii ]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 372 27
This is completed I will not be working on anymore parts. Enjoy!
19K 289 51
Hello my lovley followers and readers. I'm so happy you stumbled opon my page. I am band trash there for I have this imagin book. I do take request s...
36.2K 426 22
Coming into the rock scene, the aspiring new band, Veil the Romance, starts making a name for themselves. During a show in their hometown their most...