Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
6 ~ Goodbye
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
13 ~ Trouble
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
24 ~ A fight
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
27 ~ A First Look
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
32 ~ Kicking
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
62 ~ Parents
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

20 ~ One Month Later

578 11 0
By Jiminxmagicshop

Harry's pov

I followed her back home after she left me and I found her at our place, which was a big surprise for me because to be honest I didn't expect her to stay here after she went back home. I was watching her sleep and again I thought she looked absolutely beautiful and of course because I'm a bit stupid I decided to try my luck and lay beside her.

I didn't touch her but she turned towards me and put her head on my chest, this pleased me because she would only do that if she missed me and this showed me there was still hope. I didn't want to fall asleep but of course I did and when I woke up she was gone. I tried to call her but she never picked up her phone and when I tried a bit later her phone was off.

I did leave a lot of messages just to tell her how I felt about her and hopefully she would hear them but now we are one month further and we are waiting to perform for tens of thousands and I know she didn't listen to any of them and she has probably forgotten about me and it was all on me.

"Earth to Harry" Louis said and I quickly looked up only to bump my head to his "Ah that hurts!! Why were you still close to my face bro" I yelled at him, I wasn't angry but it did really hurt and I already had a massive headache. "I'm sorry, damn your head is really hard dude" He chuckled, which made me smile as well. "Yeah but.."Louis interrupted me. "Ah yes, sorry we were talking to you but you did not react once so I came to check if you were still in your body" he laughed and I just shook my head at this. "Sorry mate, I was just thinking," I explained.

"That's all you do lately, Harry but I have some news" Louis said."O what for news?" He had made me curious."I actually can't tell you this but I'm sick of seeing you suffer like this. That made me jump up because he said it a bit harsh but I did get why he was saying this. I was a total downer this past month. "Alright tell me then" I demanded.

"Niall found Sam before we left" He confessed, this made me feel shocked, why hadn't Niall said something? "HE DID WHAT!!" I yelled but he quickly put his hand over my mouth to shut me up "God, don't yell because Niall cant find out I told you" He quickly said. "aight wt dd h fnd ojt?" I mumbled through his hand and that brought some confusion, luckily Louis pulled his hand from my mouth "Sorry mate, say that one more time" He asked me.

"Alright, what did he find out?" I asked him. "You remember her charity night? he asked me carefully but how could I forget that evening. Sam was so drunk that it was funny. "Yes!"

"Well she is now the pub manager and she lives there" He said with a smile plastered on his face."WHAT!! Sorry" I quickly said and he nodded."Yeah so he went to visit her and asked her to talk to you but she refused not because she didn't want to see you but because she just wasn't ready yet" That did make sense, I thought to myself.

"But here is the fun part, she will talk to you after these few shows. So when we arrive back to London she will talk to you a day after we've arrived home." I couldn't be happier about this and I felt there was still hope left. When I got up and tried to walk away Louis pulled me back with a more serious expression on his face. "That's not all Harry," He said and I became nervous because Louis wasn't someone who told serious stuff often. "Spit it out already" I said whilst starting to feel anxious, I really could;t handle if she had a new boyfriend.

"Niall overheard a conversation between Sam and her employee and they were discussing a pregnancy test" I let that sink in for a while and looked at Louis again. I opened my mouth but closed it again. I quickly thought back to that night we made love and I could slap myself for this because I remember having a condom but it didn't fit properly so I threw it to the side and I know I came in her but in my defense I thought she was taking the pill.

"So is she?" I asked with caution and he only shrugged, which angered me."What does that even mean Louis?!" I yelled at him, he took a step back. "Look Harry I don't know because that was also the only thing that Niall heard"

I needed to go back to England because I had to know if she was pregnant. I immediately called modest to demand a ticket home. "I'm sorry Harry but that is not possible" They were holding their ground even though I begged them.

"Harry mate we have to go on" Niall yelled and I could have killed him for disrupting my conversation. Only figuratively speaking of course but I don't get why he kept it from me in the first place and I somewhat felt betrayed by his actions even though he probably had his own reason to keep it from me.

"I'm coming Niall," I yelled back and I just hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. I wanted to take a few pictures of the crowd today and I would send them home because I don't only miss Sam but I also missed my mum, she would know what to do and maybe I could send her to find out if Sam was pregnant or not. Yeah that's what I'm going to do. Now I only had to focus on performing for our lovely fans.

When the concert ended I immediately called my mom. I was not even caring about the fact that I had to change and get into the waiting car, which would bring us to our hotel. "Mom, I....Yes the show was awesome but that's not why I am calling, I need a favour" She kept quiet for a bit and then I heard her sighing as of she already knew what I was going to ask. "Look we found Sam and I was wondering if you would mind checking on her"

"Really Harry, why is she so important for you sweetheart?"

"She just brightens up my day and I don't want to be without her"

"God I will do this for you but be prepared to be disappointed" We hang up the phone and I was pulled by Louise to change the clothes I was wearing to comfortable ones and she was cursing at me for being so slow. "I'm sorry Louise but I just had to call my mom before I forgot". I quickly kissed her on the cheek whilst walking out.

Anne's pov

When we hung up the phone I was just a bit disappointed with Harry. I mean why can't he just accept that she doesn't want him anymore. Instead of trying to get her back but if he ever found out that I was the one who send Kendal to him he will kill me not for real but he wouldn't talk to me for a long time.

I put on my jacket and went to that damn pub where she worked and when I arrived there I saw her working behind the bar even though she didn't take orders she was working on something. "Rose" I heard her yelling and a beautiful blond woman came rushing to her and then I saw a familiar stick in her hand so I decided to come into a hearing position.

I'm not proud of the fact I'm eavesdropping but there was no other choice. "Are you sure, Sam?" I was getting more curious by the minute, what was she sure about? "Yeah Rose I just did the test and it said..." MY GOD what did it say, why do these children decide to yell at this moment.

"Maybe you should call him them" The Rose girl said but Sam was already shaking her head "No I will visit him the day after he gets back, that's what I told Niall and that's what I am going to do" Then the Rose girl hugged her and walked away.

This was so frustrating because not only did I not find out what was going on I also got nothing to tell Harry except that she will visit him after he gets back but there was definitely more going on here. When I finally was outside again I called Harry immediately and told him about the fact she was going to visit him after he got back from tour and that I didn't found out anything else.

Harry's pov.

Just one more month and then I will see her again. I could wait for that I made myself believe but it's not only that. I now could focus fully on this tour again without my mind wondering of to England. I finally felt a bit more at peace with this problem and I was going to do everything in my power to win her back even if this meant that I would stay away from the public eye, which would be difficult to do because let's be honest I'm Harry Styles and for some unknown reason everybody want a piece of me.

Sam's Pov

I did a test again just to be certain. I still wasn't feeling well even though I didn't throw up again I still felt restless and I am hungry all the time. I walked out of the toilet after I peed on that cursed stick and was crossing my fingers. I put it under the bar in a small bowl so it wouldn't be touching anything else and I decided to go through some administration while I was waiting. Why do we have to wait for 5 minutes before it shows completely.

After those 5 minutes I almost didn't dare to look at it because I had a feeling it wouldn't be what I wanted, which was of course no baby. This was because I finally had my rhythm back and if I would be pregnant it would mess everything up. There was no turning back and I just grabbed the damn thing and my heart stopped when I saw the results and I immediately called Rose and showed her the stick. "Are you sure, Sam?"

"Yeah Rose I just did the test and it's positive"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 344 38
What happens when a depressed teenage girl who is bullied and abused meets five amazing guys who want nothing but to save her. Maybe they're the only...
18.6K 399 12
*COMPLETE Meg's a sweet girl, with unknown texts from someone who thinks she's worthless she starts to self harm. When One Direction tickets come on...
19.5K 269 33
Sarah takes a trip to London for her Birthday and runs into Harry Styles. It was the best week of her life spending time with him, she started to fal...
11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...