❤ Be Mine Forever ❤ [ON HOLD]

By Rachna84

Entered in wattys2019 Entered in WattpadIndiaAwards2019 *-*-*-*-* HIGHEST RANKING (Manan FF) #2 of #KYY out... More

Character description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character description ( " The OBEROI'S" ).
character described in a unique way
Chapter 3
OMG
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ohhh MY GOD!!!
Extra Help
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Updated version
Happy Janmashtami
Chapter 20 Original Version
Chapter 21
this is not an update
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 18

7.5K 639 55
By Rachna84

It was early next day when Nandani arrived at Oberoi Mansion. Anika and Navya were there and was serving all kids there breakfast as Shivanik, Abhay and Avni were ready to go to their school. She sits at dining table with all the kids but doesn't see Navya there. She starts talking with all the kids by wishing them all good morning.

N: Good morning baccha party!!!

Shk: Good morning bua❤

Ab/Av: Good morning mumma!❤

Abr: good morning auntie.!!!

N to Abr: good morning beta sorry but i don't recognise you!

Abr: That's because you are meeting me for the first time.
Im Abeer Dhawan son of Cabir & Navya Dhawan.

N: oohhh soo you are Cabir bhai's son !!!
Then don't call me auntie beta call me bua like Shiva.

Abr: oh okay bua.

N: Good now tell me what you are doing here in Oberoi Mansion??

It was then Nandani see Navya there with Anika.

Ani: Shiv has invited Raj uncle and his family with their friends to live here until Raj uncle's son is well. Sorry we didn't know about your connection with them or we wouldn't have invited them here. Shiv knows Manik because of his business connections.

Hearing this all Nandani stiffened.

N: What connection???

Ani: Don't lie Nandu!!
Abhi told us everything.

N: It doesn't matter bhabhi.!!
Other than Cabir bhai they all doesn't matter to me. And if they are living here i don't have any issues with that. I just don't want my kids here thats all.!!

Ani: Have breakfast Nandu after that Shivaay wants to meet you.
Just let me tell the driver to take these kids to their school 🏫.

N: Okay bhabhi.!!! Kids don't play pranks in school🏫. And study hard. Make us all proud.!!!

Shk/Ab/Av: Okay no pranks. will make you all proud!!!!

Ani/N: that's the spirit!! Bye take care all of you..

As other than Abeer all kids left for their school. All the adults started arriving to dining table. Seeing Kritika there Nandani was happy.

N: Kriti bhabhi aap kab aaye??? When did you arrived i thought you will be arriving right now so i came directly here from hospital to welcome you home.

G: ohhhh directly coming from hospital........
Apni toh koi value hi nahi Anika di!!!!
Its like ghar ki murgi dal barabar.....

N: kya bhabhi aap bhi na. I met you on my brithday but kriti bhabhi was not able to come then isliye im here. An what all this murgi and dal???

As Raj and Neyonika come there Nandani wish them and Cabir a very good morning!!
But does not interact with Aliya, Mukti, Navya and Dhruv.

Sh: good morning Nandu.

N: good morning bhai.

Sh: meet me after breakfast in my study office.

N: okay! Bhabhi already told me that you wanted to meet me.

Sh: haan kuch zaruri baat karni hai.

N: theek hai.

All the adults had their breakfast after that Cabir took Raj and Neyo to hospital and others went back to their rooms. Shivaay, Om, abhi, Rudy, Anika, Gauri, Bhavya and Kritika all went to Shivaay's study with Nandani.

Sh: Want to tell me something??

N: kya bhai????

Sh: don't be smart. Abhi erupted on Aliya and Mukti yesterday.

Nandani looks at Abhimanyu and stay silent.

Sh: I can make them pay for what they did to you Nandani.!!!

N: I know that bhai.....
Don't you think i know that.
I know you will be there worst nightmare if i ask you to. But tell me bhai if i do that then whats the difference between them and me.
Yes I don't like them. Actually i hate them but that doesn't means i want to drop myself to their level.

Sh: Are you sure???

N: yes bhai I'm sure!!
I'm teaching my kids to be good don't harm others. If they hurt you then teach them a lesson but be big enough to forgive them. How can i act differently then.

Om: But you didn't teach them a lesson Nandu.

N: Why should i have to do that when i have Manik for that.!!!!!!

All Oberois: WHAT!!!!!!!

N: Yes !! You all forgot that Manik still not know about Abhay and Avni. Whenever will he find out that they really are his kids then he will be Aliya's and Mukti's worst nightmare because its there fault.
I know Manik is also guilty but that doesn't means he will spare them both.

Ani to Sh: See i told you she still loves her.

N: yes bhabhi i still loves him very much but that doesn't means i will forgive him. I knew he loved mukti but i never thought he will forget his love for me when it will comes to Mukti.

Rudy: So what do you want us to do now we all know everything about them???

N: Actually nothing!!! Leave them as it is. Lets nature takes it course. There will a day soon when Manik will realise what he had lost by taking Mukti's side...

G & Bhv: Really!!! Do nothing...........

Kri: But i so wanted to pull Mukti's hair yaar.....!!!!!!

Abhi : Really kriti really!!!!

G & Bhv: Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh: leave people....
Humare ghar ki ladies ka kuch nahi ho sakta....!!!!!!

Next day morning in hospital

As Nandani had night duties in hospital this week she was doing her early morning last round. She entered Manik's room with some junior doctors and checked Manik's progress reports. Raj and Neyo  was there this morning as they wanted to be there with their son if he get discharged from hospital today. Cabir was there with them too.

N to Raj: So uncle all set ??
Manik's reports are fine. Nurses are preparing his discharge papers just let me sign them so you can take him home.

Neyo & Cabir: Ohhh thank God!!!!

N to C: As i discussed with you earlier his new wheelchair is here. You can take him home just take few precautions. Don't let him overtired. His physiotherapist will be coming from tomorrow morning onwards for his exercises.

It was watching his new temporary wheelchair Manik was getting reckless. Nandani watched Manik and realised that he was getting reckless watching his wheelchair.

N to M: Manik don't worry this wheelchair is temporary. In no time with the help of physiotherapy you will be able to walk as before.

M to Raj: where are we going dad???
Hotel?? I don't want media to know about this!

C: We are going to Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay thought about media and invited uncle and all of us there to stay with him.

N to C: okay bhai i will talk to you later.

As Nandani left Manik's room Raj and Cabir started gatherings all their and Manik's belongings from there.

M: Dad i want to go as soon as possible. I'm not able to breathe here. All these days was i felt like that there is something out there that belongs to me and I'm stuck here recuperating.

Cabir and Raj were shocked because it was Manik's kids out there in New York that he was missing but haven't realised it yet. Yes, Manik had seen his kids briefly but at that time Manik was still on soo many medicine fog that he wasn't sure that it was true or not. But not when he will reach Oberoi Mansion he will definitely see his kids. What will happen then???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
343K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
462K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...