SARCASM โ™” ั‚ะฝั” ะฒัั”ฮฑะบฦ’ฮฑั•ั‚ ยขโ„“ฯ…ะฒ...

Por Batbooo

"You know Bender being a dick won't make yours any bigger" I sniggered holding eye contact with him. He smirk... Mรกs

โ‰ช Cast โ‰ซ
โ€ข ONE โ€ข
โ€ข TWO โ€ข
โ€ข THREE โ€ข
โ€ข FOUR โ€ข
โ€ข FIVE โ€ข
โ€ข SIX โ€ข
โ€ข SEVEN โ€ข
โ€ข EIGHT โ€ข
โ€ข NINE โ€ข
โ€ข TEN โ€ข
โ€ข ELEVEN โ€ข
โ€ข TWELVE โ€ข
โ€ข THIRTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข FOURTEEN โ€ข
~Note~
โ€ข FIFTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข SIXTEEN โ€ข
โ€ข SEVENTEEN โ€ข
โ€ขNINETEENโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTYโ€ข
โ™ก Book Cover โ™ก
โ€ขTWENTY-ONEโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-TWOโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-THREEโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-FOURโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-FIVEโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-SIXโ€ข
โ€ขTWENTY-SEVENโ€ข
SURPRISE!

โ€ข EIGHTEENโ€ข

6.7K 173 30
Por Batbooo

I LOVE PLANTS, BUT NOT THE ONES YOU'RE THINKING OF

Walking over to Brian I held out my hand for Benders secret plants. Im a good gardener you know, a real green thumb.

"Hey Ahab, give Sweets my doobage will ya"

Brian, now understanding what I was waiting for unzipped his pants on Benders command and pulled out the bag and handed it to me. As soon as my hands touched the plastic I was fast walking to the back of the library with a spring in my step. I could hear Benders footsteps follow shortly after mine, meaning he was close behind.

"You wastoids, you're not gonna blaze up in here!"

"You don't tell me what to do Andrew, if I was meant to be controlled I'd come with a fucking remote" I smirked walking backwards waving mockingly.

I collapsed onto a spot on the library chairs that I deemed comfy and opened the bag, getting some paper from the local printer I started rolling up some joints.

"Babe, do you have a li- oh thanks"
Bender reached out and lit my joint making me take a few puffs to get it going.

I blew the smoke out into the hair and breathed out a laugh through my nose while smiling.
"This is what I've been waiting for all fucking week"

Bender collapsed next to me and put his arm round my shoulder kissing my neck up to my ear.

"You're telling me sweets" John replied as he pulled away to roll his own, he then lit it and stuck his in his mouth. He started rolling up 2-3 more on the coffee table when one after the other, Claire, Brian and Andrew came and started smoking too. Eventually so did Allison, just not to smoke, just to observe us getting High.

The vulnerable are the are the easiest to influence. And let me tell you, being here on a Saturday morning for more than 5 having nothing to do but sit on your ass will make you question your sanity, to the point where you won't know Piss from Apple Juice.

<>

We were all high...

Bender and I seemed to be the only ones that seemed...normal? I guess smoking it for that long made us slightly immune to the full extent of being "high" high.

Brian was definitely a humorous when high, never a dull moment. He sure got some confidence from being the little meek he was 30 minutes ago.

Claire seemed to be as they say "away with the faries" kind of like being drunk and you're in a different head space altogether.

John and I ended up sucking each others faces off with me straddling his lap, his hands often wondered down to my ass giving it a squeeze.

Brian's laughing pulled us away from each other. Still sat on his lap with one arm wrapped around John's neck to ensure I don't fall, we turned to look at what he was laughing at. Because we were all pretty much fucked we all started laughing along with him, not even knowing why.

Brian did look very cool wearing Benders sunglasses though I must say.

Turning back I plucked a fresh joint from behind my ear and reached into John's front trouser pocket, pulling out his lighter only to find the lighter was empty. I huffed placing the joint between my pointer and middle finger before rubbing both my hands up and down Bender's clothed chest, leaning up to whisper in his ear "Baby your lighters empty" I purred.

John turned to look at me, our noses almost touching "Well lucky for you" he kisses me "I always carry a back up" pulling away he reaches into his flannel pocket and pulls out his matches, taking out one he puts it behind his front teeth then pulling forward quickly to light the match. It was impressive and not to mention sexy as fuck.

Oh lord and everything holy!

Holding the match up against my joint that was in between my lips, I plucked it from my mouth and blew the smoke in Benders face, making him smirk and kiss my lips once they were empty of smoke. I'm smiled into the kiss finally feeling happy...

Claire coughed after I'm assuming taking a long drag, causing me to chuckle. Although neither bender nor I stopped making out.

"Chicks cannot hold their smoke, that's what it is" Brian said in a weird voice.
Causing us both to pull away much to my disappointment to laugh at Brian.

"Hey! I can hold mine very well thank you kingly Bri, unfortunately for you I cannot say the same. You need to get off your loopy ass and look at yourself first"

Running my hands through Benders hair, it made me feel relaxed, added that I was currently high made me Super relaxed!

Benders lips came in contact with my neck and started kissing all around from my jaw to my collar bone, peaking through my sweater.
Closing my eyes I was in a moment of zen. Leaning back to give him more access. Oh I could get used to this...

"Do you know how popular I am"

Oh Christ, what an annoying sound coming out of Reds lips *sign* ruining my time of peace to express your desire to being an attention seeker.

Lifting my head up I looked at Pebbles
"If by popular you mean a bitch that talks shit about everyone behind their backs, and has a stick up their ass while walking down the halls...then yes I'm quite accustomed to the word"

"I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much at this school"

"Poor baby" John mocked leaning his head on my chest as I ran my hand through his hair, kissing the top.

Leaning down to the side I laid my body along the chairs with my feet resting on Benders lap.

Turning my head to the side I saw Brian waving at Bender to get his attention to give him a high five.
Smirking John leaned over and gave him a heavy handed high five, causing Brian to knock himself in the face and fall over.

While we were all laughing our asses off, the foreign language room door opened finally revealing Andrew as he had hotboxed himself with the music blasting through the room and now out into the entire library.

Out of nowhere Andrew started removing  his clothes like he was performing at the strip club.

Pulling out some head bangers and fist pumping he began strutting round the place, performing cartwheels and the whole lot. Removing his jacket he went into a roll before leaping onto a padded seat where he proceeded to take off his sweater to reveal his blue tank top before throwing it down to us.

We were all amazed at Andrews antics and was surprised that he actually knew how to let loose and be crazy for once in his normal life without rules or being told what to do.
We were all enjoying the moment as Brian wolf whistled at Andrew for his sexy performance.

After all the flips and tricks he ended up making a full circle round the top end of the library before retreating back into the foreign language room and screamed to a high enough volume that it shattered the glass door.

Well we now know that if Andrew doesn't make it in the wrestling team for college then he would make a good Opera singer!

A/N- NOT SURE HOW I FEEL AHOUT THIS ONE, I'LL PROBABLY EDIT IT LATER ON BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE MY WRITING IS ALL OVER THE PLACE...THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY STORY, IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT PARTS OF THE STORY THAT YOU ENJOYED OR LAUGHED AT ❤️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
92K 1.5K 22
Spencer Reid and Y/N were past-time lovers in high school. But as graduation came about, their relationship was on rocks and led to their eventual br...
250K 5.5K 14
โ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ โž โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
305K 7.7K 24
"I know you're thinking I'm heartless I know you're thinking I'm cold I'm just protecting my innocence I'm just protecting my soul" -Too Good At Good...