𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺�...

Von -AZVLA

"ᶦ ᵃᵐ ˢᵗᵉᵛᵉ ʳᵒᵍᵉʳˢ." - started 11 june 2019 #1 in marveloneshots 7/6/19 #24 in buckybarnes 7/26/19 #3 in capt... Mehr

description
city girls
the snap
A.M.
destiny
first dance
just to be with you
milestones
supermarket
if only
"you fainted"
just a dream
gauntlet
letters
dating steve includes
nightmare
spidey duo
two-minute date
sick day(s)
somebody else
stu(dying)
"you got a puppy?!"
disney world
prank call
celebrity crush
jealous
melodies pt. 1
iced coffee
melodies pt. 2
tickle fight - r
back in time
not an update!
the fiancé - r
"kiss me"
the pencil
meet the starks
late nights
cleaning day
art class - r
homecoming
i would
the walking dead
just a scratch
the sunrise
dog days
dog days pt. 2
christmas time
moving in
alone

relationship problems - r

5.5K 91 26
Von -AZVLA

a/n: requested by marrymesteverogers ! <3 hope u like it!

y/f/n- your friend's name

also, this is a dad!steve imagine hehe

——

You fiddled with your fingers and you laid on your bed. You picked your phone up once again, sending a text to your friends' group chat.

y/n: hey guys!! can y'all hang today?

y/f/n #1: sorry /: my bf decided to take me out tonight so i can't

y/f/n #2: same here!! /: i'm sorry y/n, we'll hang out another time

y/f/n #1: but look!! he got me a promise ring :') (ONE ATTACHMENT SENT)

And that's when you threw your phone across the bed. You huffed, rolling your eyes as you turned over and buried your face under the pillows of your bed. You knew that once they began texting about something their boyfriends got them, they weren't going to stop so you always put the chat on mute for a few hours. All you wanted was someone to hang out with.

"Hey, honey," Your dad, Steve, introduces himself as he knocked on your door, poking his head in. "You wanna join us for some board games? It's game night."

You smiled as he wiggles the box of the game of LIFE in his hands. He notices that you don't respond the way you usually did, so he enters the room fully and sits on the edge of your bed.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked with a sincere look in his eyes and resting the palms of his hands on the bed comforter.

"I'm just lonely," You sighed as you got up and swiped the board game from his lap.

He raised an eyebrow at you, settling on your bed and giving you a frown. "But you have us?"

"No, not like that," You laughed as you spun the box in your arms and sighed. "You know, like, relationship-wise."

"But Y/N, you're everything anyone could ever want. I mean, you do have my charm," Steve laughed as he got up and stood in front of you. "What's making you feel this way?"

You sighed, shuffling your feet and looking down. "I don't know, every time one of my friends goes out with their boyfriends, it's all they talk about. And everyone says I'm pretty, funny, nice, y'know, the things that usually get you the boyfriend, but every time I ask a guy out, I get shot down. I don't get it."

As you were ranting on your inexperience of boyfriends, a certain sixteen year-old boy was walking down the hall. Peter heard you angrily voicing your feelings and stopped. Should he have been eavesdropping on you? He felt wrong doing it, but he couldn't seem to walk away. He had the biggest crush on you and he didn't know how much he could keep it a secret for, as he was the absolute worst at keeping secrets. After a few moments of bargaining, he decided to stay by the door.

"It's okay, hun. You're not the issue, I hope you know that. People your age don't know what they want, hell, I have a hard time deciding what I want for dinner. And people who know what they want, they usually get left out in the mix," Steve reassuringly told you as you looked back up at your father and smiled softly. He pulled you in for a hug. "You're beautiful, okay? Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise, or the Avenger's will have to kick their ass."

"Thanks, dad," You softly said as he loosened his grasp on you. "You always know what to say."

"No problem, kid," He smiled as he picked the board game's box from the ground.

Peter heard Steve go for the door, so he quietly tip-toed to his room, which was next door. He closed the door to open it again, revealing you standing there, ready to knock.

"Oh, that's weird," You laughed as he smiled, feeling his heart race as he saw you. "I was gonna tell you game night's starting, if you wanna come."

"Oh," Peter began, his mind going blank as he locked eyes with you. "Uh, yeah! I'll go with you, if you want."

You nodded eagerly, linking arms with Peter. Peter's mind was filled with thoughts, yet somehow he felt as if his mind was blank. His conscious and him were arguing over it, but before he knew it, they arrived to the living room, where all the Avengers were waiting for the two of you. Peter sighed, knowing he should've taken the chance of telling you about his crush on you.

——

"Hey kid?" Tony looked over at Peter, arching an eyebrow up. He had opened Peter's bedroom door, holding Peter's vlog camera behind his back. Peter's head perked up at Tony's question.

"What's up, Mr. Stark?" He asked, putting his book down as Tony walked towards him.

"Can I ask you something? It's nothing bad, I hope," Tony questioned as he hit his bottom lip and revealed the vlog camera that he held behind his back. Peter's eyes widened as he saw the camera in Tony's hands. "Don't worry, I didn't watch too much, but I did see this."

Tony opened to the camera's screen and played the most recent video, which was after game night.

"Okay, this is for venting purposes only. I don't know why I talk to myself when I should take to someone about stuff like this, but that's totally fine." Peter in the video began as he set down the camera on the bed. Peter laid on his stomach to face the camera.

"So we just had a game night, right? It was super fun, even if Y/N did beat me at Jenga when it was just us two," He laughed, smiling at the mention of you. Peter watched, feeling a warmth appear at his cheeks. "To be completely honest, every time I plan out some way of telling her I really, really like her, I chicken out every time. I just get so nervous at the thought of rejection, if that makes sense. But Y/N's still pretty cool, even if we're just friends. Parker out!"

And with that, Tony flipped the camera shut.

"You gotta ask her out, kid," Tony said as he put the camera in his hands. "In fact, I'm gonna make you ask her right now."

"What?!" Peter gasped as he frantically put his camera down and felt a wave of shock suddenly hit him. "No, no. Mr. Stark, please no."

"If I don't force ya, you'll never do it. C'mon, even Cap knows you have a crush on her. He's her dad! Let's go," Tony insisted as he made Peter her up from his bed and forced him out of his bedroom. Peter felt a wave of embarrassment as he neared your room, finally arriving at your door. "C'mon, knock."

Peter gulped, taking a deep breath before knocking. Almost immediately, you appeared before him at the door.

"Hey Peter," You greeted kindly, a smile appearing on your face. "Hey Tony."

"Hey Y/N, Peter here has something to tell you, I'll leave you two be," Tony smiled, patting Peter's back as he left.

"So," You said, lightly chuckling as you tapped your fingers on your legs. "What was it that you needed to tell me?"

Your eyes met his and his met yours. To break the silence, you chuckled softly.

"Uh, well," Peter gulped as he slowly built up the confidence to tell you. "I really like you, Y/N. For the longest time, actually. And if it isn't too much, I'd like to take you out on a date? We'll walk around Central Park, get one of those bikes that holds two people–"

"Yes," You happily said, giving Peter a tight hug. "How about tomorrow?"

"Yes," Peter happily sighed. "Tomorrow's perfect."

"See ya tomorrow, Parker," You smiled and left the room, kissing him on the cheek before leaving. Peter silently high-fived himself when your back was turned on him, feeling grateful for Tony, who had pushed him to do what he felt was impossible.

"Did the kid ask you out, Y/N?" Tony asked as he sat beside Steve and Bucky on the dining table. You smiled and nodded before heading into the kitchen.

"Alright, Rogers, you owe me five bucks," Tony joked, holding his hand out for a bill.

"You got me this time, Stark," Steve laughed, pulling out the money. Peter came outside, flustered as ever.

"Hey, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Barnes, Mr. Stark," Peter smiled at them all.

"Hey Peter," Steve greeted first, getting up. Peter felt his throat tighten as he neared him, feeling as if he should run. Steve smiled, pulling him into a hug. "Take care of her, okay?"

Peter nodded swiftly, looking up at Steve. "I would never hurt her, Mr. Rogers."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

185K 2.6K 89
" 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭. " ━ 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲�...
18.9K 329 11
❝They taught her not to let her guard down, not to trust, not to love. They taught her to be malicious, and that's exactly what she became.❞ marvel...
149K 5.7K 16
• ° . * : .⋆ 𝓣𝙾𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 ᵎ ❛❛ 𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 , 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 ...
591K 8.8K 70
how do we do this? as a team.