Avengers x Reader BOOK OF FLU...

By RJCakes101

This is basically little episodes that occur after My avengers x wolf reader You don't have to read it to get... More

About you and This book
Your Replacing Me!?!?
Edible flower crowns? Choclate milk? And back pains for a wolf?
PART ONE: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
PART TWO: "Da Sleepover!" WolfSpider (Freindship) and The super soldier trio
FLASHBACK: The first time you sleep with?
Your first bedtime with Bucky
Your First bedtime with Steve
Lesson learned part 1/2
Long chapter! Lesson learned 2/2
Attention Readers!
1/2 Happy Birthday Captain!
2/2 Happy birthday Captain
Avengers Headcannons + annoucenment!
A Sick billionaire and Sick as a Dog.
More Avenger Headcannons!!
1/2 Your second Full Moon
1/2 A training session Is A soldiers "Nightmare"
2/3 A training session is a Soldiers "Nightmare!" (Will have a part 3!!)
Final PART 3 A training Session is a Soldiers 'Nightmare'
After training Cuddles *Very FLOOFY MUCH LOFI*
Headcannons #3
2/2 Your second full moon
"Let's be your service dogs" {Nightmare/Panic attack}
GOT A QUESTION? LEAVE A COMMENT FAM
QUESTION ANSWERED (Closed)
QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY AVENGERS
1/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
2/2 Taking Care of a Wolf Pup
EVEN MORE HEADCANNONS (Kinda crappy though)
Answering questions (OPEN TO ASK!)
..MORE HEADCA-...More headcannons (Mostly SAM, BUCK and STEVE)
Part 1/2 Your better off without them!
Part 2/3 Your better off without them!WILL HAVE PART 3
Final! Part 3 Your better off without them!
Part:1 Winter's Teaching 101: Camping Trip
Part two FINAL: Winter Teaching 101: Camping Trip
(Funny Short) Scared?
A Falcon and Soldier's Blackmail
Prequel to The nightbefore.
And even more-Ya know what it is..here's the headcannons...
(Short Chapter) Late Night conversation comforts. (Bucky only)
Taking HIS side!? "Im gonna be your nightmare"
Your first Christmas..1/2
Your first Chrismas 2/2
Part 1/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!?
Request? Please read!
Part 2/2 M-my...Tail and Ears!? (LONG ASS Chapter)
Part:1 A Wolf's Winter Trick (S)
It's Okay to be afraid, But We're here
A Wolf's Winter Trick (S) Part 2/3
Got Sum HEADY HEAD HEADCANNONS 4 U
Bucky needs some love too! 🥺
A Wolf with two jelous soldiers. 1/2?

Y/n Your grounded! LONG CHAPTER WARNING

550 12 1
By RJCakes101

After the events of forging Steve's signature to do multiple and dangerously high level operative missions you were grounded By Bucky and Steve.

You were asleep dreaming in your room. At about 5:00 in the morning. "Oh yeah?" You smirked mumbling "And how much do you want?" You turned clinching your pillow "Oh damn..." Your smirked turned to a frown. "For one single....Candy..Bar!? What a rip-" you felt a hand ruffle your hair pulling you out of slumber seeing Bucky grinning. "I'm so glad you weren't dreaming what I thought you were dreaming!" He chuckled you smacked his hand away softly "I'm sleeping..." "Oh No your not, your grounded, remember? And you promised me anyway that you were gonna do this with me Steve.." you mumbled turning into your pillow.

"Nooo!" You whined "Gooo!" He grew annoyed and sighed pulling off your covers seeing your Spidypool underwear. "Woah Someones a collector!" Your grouchy self pulled a pillow over your self "BUCKY!"
"Y/n get up! No! I don't have pants!" He threw your joggers at your face. "Pants!" You laid back down cuddling your pillow "Too tired..." you yawned turning your back..

"Y/n..y/n?...Don't make me bring the captain!..." no response to him he thought you were flat out ignoring him. But in reality you honestly just went back to sleep. Moments past and Steve walked in seeing you spoon your pillow. "Up! Now!" He said in his captain Voice no response "Don't ignore me! Keep it up and I'll add another week!" No response he sighed then rolling his eyes finding the skippy jar in room on the floor grabbing it to put back.

"Okay let's go..." Steve rolled his eyes as if he was just acting tuff Bucky placed a hand on his shoulder "Woah! Wait wait wait..She/He promised me!" Steve raised his hands "Clearly she's/he's asleep!" Bucky grinned whispering in his ear.

———
The two nodded. Sam recording from the doorway. You ran through the woods seeing another wolf..you see their human for and they were beautiful, loving eyes and hand held out to you. With a smirk.. you smirked back walking stopping in your tracks feeling a prickly sensation rubbing your cheek. Rubbing your face it was gone. You continued walking he kissed your cheek but felt COMPLETELY itchy and prickly you pulled away seeing a cactus..Your eyes were closed....it was a dream...But you still felt prickles rub against your face..."SPIDERS!" You shot up from your bed crawling off the bed in fear. You looked seeing Steve and Bucky leaning against the bed where you were sleeping. Seeing Steve grin and Bucky smirking "Oh good your awake now!" Steve said "Your Just In time for our run! Let's go!" He waved the peanut butter. you sighed annoyed seeing Sam record with your phone you quickly snatched it and Then Bucky quickly pulled it from your palm. "Hey! Tha-" "It's yours when your two weeks is done!" He said sternly.

And this too for today!" Steve smiled waving the peanut butter jar. "What!? Why that!?" He grew annoyed "Cause how many times have I told you to put it back?" You counted with your finger "umm..."
"Exactly. Too many to count..."

————————
You gasped sitting under the tree next to Sam. "What's wrong pup? I thought running was a breeze for You?" Sam turned "it..is! When I'm a wolf!" "You can't always rely on your primal form your have to keep both wolf and human balanced out.." Steve said stretching his arm. "K I guess that makes sense.." you said between your breaths you shifted wolf And started panting with your tongue out. "Wait! Wait! You can't do that!" Bucky said "What!? Why!" "He said human!" "I'm cooling off faster!" "No! Do it the other way! Fuzzy!" You growled "Don't growl at me!" He warned you shifted human. "OR WHAT?"

———————-
"1...150!" You said falling to the ground seeing some kids laughing at you at the park. With the two soldiers towering over you. And Sam leaning weight on you. "This is ridiculous!" Bucky crosses his arms "You said or what..this is punishment..." "being humiliated!" The two nodded you rolled your eyes. "Good puppy!" Bucky grinned.

You four later came back to the compound tired and greeted with Barton laughing "Hey! Y-y/n!" You smiled at his behavior He chuckled "I gotta show this meme Peter tagged me in! It's hilarious!" He scrolled about to show you till Bucky pushed the phone down. "It can wait Barton puppy's grounded..." He smirked "YOUR ABUSING POWER BUCK!" "No Phone at all! Even if it's not yours..." you laughed "You gotta be joking! I gotta tell peter this Ha! He's gonna laugh-" "We're not joking" Steve said grabbing a water bottle "Steve you were the one who taught forging signatures!" Bucky raised a brow to Steve

"That would explain a lot.." you sighed walking to your room "Fine! You two win! I'm sorry...I was wrong..I can see now what I did wrong to upset my superiors who have taught me right from wrong..I thank you both humbly and ask-" Sam laughed "Kissing their asses isn't gonna work y/n.." "FINE!" You walked to your room. Downstairs the lab. "So...any of you guys no what the ligma meme is?" Steve rolled his eyes going to his room. "I do!" Sam said Barton scrolling to find the meme. Bucky looked to the ceiling curious "What's ligma?" The falcon and archer grinned.

"Hey it's not so bad furball you should just be Happy you don't have some type of suit...I "grounded" Peter from using his.." adding quotes with his fingers "For how long?" "Umm..." he remembers telling him for good "I-Ugh..Just for couple days!" He grinned "But I'm grounded two weeks! It sucks!" "Well why don't you find something other than an electrically running object to entertain yourself? Did you go down to our study? There's books there! Things like science and History.." He raised a brow smiling "pfft! Tony Tony History!? I mean it's not that fun to study...I mean how did people even entertain themselves back then...Rocks!? Back in those days it was boring! It's a compl-"

you looked seeing the brunettes eyes wide as if signaling you. To stop. You sighed scared "W-which one is behind me?" Tony shook grinning "May-Maybe you should look yourself!" He pointed you grinned awkwardly turning slowly

"Eheh" you pointed to Tony with your thumb "Some old folks...huh?" He raised a brow towering over your sitting figure "Your not buying it are you?" "No." He softly hit you with a book. "Here.." He said annoyed walking away "Steeeve..I didn't mean it like that!" You whined seeing tony grin you scoffed "Oh like you could go without your crap for half an hour!" You hopped off the desk to your room.

You walked up the stairs seeing Steve pour himself some milk drinking it. "I didn't think you were actually paying attention to me when I was telling you how good this was." You looked examining the book. you sighed as he was ignoring you. Natasha And Clint as was Bruce In The living room hanging out. While Bucky was sitting across the counter eating chips loudly behind you. They were Watching "The Show" of the two soldiers parent you, they thought it amusing. "Thank you.." you looked down. He sighed "your welcome pup... And I was paying attention, I wasn't ignoring you..." He ruffled your hair softly

"Sorry about that too.." you said, he smiled "It's fine...But you never know...sometimes old beats new...History is good to learn so we don't repeat it..." he grinned with that you hopped off the desk. Walking to your room. Bucky watching you. "Cool speech dad.." you said stopping in your tracks eyes wide

Natasha sat up.. "Did you just call Steve-" "I did not!" You grinned at her "But you did!" Bucky smirked. You sharply turned avoiding Steve's gaze "No?" You chuckled "Your lying!" Clint laughed "I said Cool speech CAP!" Steve raised his brows "It's okay y/n everyone's doing it.." Steve said through a calm smile "YEAH SEE! EXACTLY THANK YOU..." you backed away into your room. "I'm not the only one!" The door closed Nat leaned "Who's everyone?" She smirked "Just her/him.." his fingers played with the cup Bucky laughed "that's the second time remember she/he said that to me too!?" He pointed to himself "Oh yeah..!" He laughed mimicking you "Night dada.." everyone laughed quietly.

You closed the door sighing heavily your face pink. "That was close...God Y/say it mentally not mouthy!" You shook your head of the thoughts NEVER EVER YOU THOUGHT! you looked at your music player.. "they never said music..Yeah I'll focus on that!"

you closed your door you opened the book Steve got you seeing some of the illustrations of them dancing you tried copying the stances to the rhythm. You softly sung to yourself the door opened Bucky saw you he closed the door softly  halfway enough to peak. He smiled "y/n.." you stopped in your tracks "Can I dance with you?" He chuckled "I don't know how to dance properly.." he chuckled you sound like a certain someone. "Here." He grabbed your shaking hands "Don't think too much.. " he smiled
Softly The blond leaned against the doorway "so much for how we entertained our selves back then..." you two turned seeing Steve

"W-WELL There's nothing else better to do..."
Bucky smiled "Suuurre"

1:13 am It was late like really late now and everyone was already asleep. You had a nightmare or at least if felt like you did you tried sleeping but you couldn't You didn't like waking Steve or Bucky up when they had an early mission like Steve you likes to make sure everyone had a good nights rest.

So the kitchen might help as You walked only remembering you weren't allowed peanut butter though it really was a comfort to help you alternately you tried honey sitting on the counter eating it. "Too sweet?" You turned seeing Steve in his pajamas. You nodded "it kinda makes me sick..." He held something behind his back "I won't tell him if you won't?" He smiled holding a spoon. "Is this like-Are you testing me!?" You said hushed toned "No?" "Oh.." you took it from him eating it. "Why do you like this so much?" He chuckled eating some "It's a comfort food? I don't know maybe I just liked it when I was a puppy?" You shrugged he nodded The two heard footsteps seeing Bucky you both froze he grabbed your spoon scooping his own.

"I won't tell if you won't.." He raised a brow. "Steve said for today so technically..." "Your right.."
you three exchanged conversation quietly till your eyelids felt heavy. "You want me to carry her?/him?" Bucky asked "No I can take her/him.." he sighed "How many times have I told you to come to one of us?" He picked up your drowsy self into his room Bucky following. "Goodnight pup.." Bucky kissed your cheek you kissed his own. Steve kissed your forehead "Night Pup.." He ruffled your hair softly... "Good Night Steve.." you sat up he leaned in kissing his cheek. "Love you both...." You muttered in between the two soldiers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...
60.3K 1.1K 134
a collection of romanogers one shots! - credits go to all rightful owners.
108K 2.9K 38
Highschool AU. All Avengers characters will be in it (like loki, Pietro, fury, etc) DISCLAIMER I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS
3.3K 108 22
Its good so just read it ok? This is a Bucky x Reader where the reader uses They/Them/Thiers pronouns, so anyone can read!