Not The Beta's Mate | โœ”

Von dreammcatcher

"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you se... Mehr

Author's Note & Characters
Chapter One - Crush
Chapter Two - Memory Lane
Chapter Three - Lusting After You
Chapter Four - Flamin' Cheeks
Chapter Five - Shameless Thoughts
Chapter Six - Oops I Fell
Chapter Seven - Cheap Thrills
Chapter Eight - Get Up, Get Over It
Chapter Nine - I'm Having A Moment
Chapter Ten - I Don't Know Him
Chapter Eleven - Stop Turning Me On
Chapter Twelve - Not Strong Enough
Chapter Thirteen - The Secret's Out
Chapter Fourteen - I Got Butterflies
Chapter Fifteen - I Need You
Chapter Sixteen - She's In Labour
Chapter Seventeen - Welcome To The World
Chapter Eighteen - I Don't Do Fancy
Chapter Nineteen - An Eventful Bumpy Ride
Chapter Twenty - You're Safe With Me
Chapter Twenty One - Pizza & Feelings
Chapter Twenty Two - Shaken Up
Chapter Twenty Three - Sexual Rewards
Chapter Twenty Four - Kayleigh, I'm A Werewolf
Chapter Twenty Five - Never Settle
Chapter Twenty Six - Be My Boyfriend?
Chapter Twenty Seven - The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty Eight - Don't Touch What's Mine
Chapter Twenty Nine - I Hate You
Chapter Thirty - I Can't Do This Anymore
Chapter Thirty One - Love Me
Chapter Thirty Two - I Like It Rough
Chapter Thirty Three - Birthday Surprises
Chapter Thirty Four - She's Here
Chapter Thirty Five - Dirty Liar
Chapter Thirty Six - I'll Wait Forever
Chapter Thirty Seven - Drunken Mistakes
Chapter Thirty Eight - Known Strangers
Chapter Thirty Nine - I Am Broody
Chapter Forty - Coffee and Care
Chapter Forty Two - Sexual Tension
Chapter Forty Three - Soulmates
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
Spin Off - Evan's Story
New Steamy Erotic Werewolf Book

Chapter Forty One - Graduation Kisses

73.5K 3.5K 666
Von dreammcatcher

Vote, comment, follow. You know what to do

I missed you more than you could imagine.

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

"Mom please," I say as I swat away her hands that attempt to fix my hair for the hundredth time. "It's windy okay?"

She pulls back her hand and sighs at me, a bright grin forming on her face. Her delicate fingers come up to her lips as she watches me in awe, then she turns to my dad who gently rubs her back.

"Mom I'm not even in the gown yet, please don't start crying," I say as my eyes flick between hers.

My dad laughs. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she says as she waves her hands in front of her face. "I'm just so proud of you." She steps forward to give me a tight hug.

Then my dad hugs us both. After a few moments they pull away, my mom holds me at arms length and admires me for a few moments.

Wearing a little white lace dress with nude heels. It was nothing special but I was never one to go overboard with outfits.

"Right, I need to go and collect the tickets and then get into my gown," I tell my parents.

"Okay, well we'll wait over here?" My dad suggests and I nod towards him.

"See you in a second," I nod towards them as I head towards the main building.

I was officially graduating today and even though I was excited, my nerves were on another level. All I have to do is walk across the stage whilst they call my name, shake the chancellors hand and take my scroll. But the fear of falling flat on my face in these heels was real.

We were blessed with a warm sunny day which made today all the better. There was a positive and vibrant buzz on campus, the feeling of success and inspiration. I was living for it.

My gown is fitted to me and the hat delicately placed on top of my head. This was the real deal now.

I stare at myself in the mirror and I smile. I smile because I have worked so hard to be in this position. Every high and every low I have experienced over these last four years, have been worth it for making me who I am today.

Taking myself to the box office I collect my parents tickets for the ceremony. Saying hello to some people as I walk through campus to attempt to find my parents.

My eyes scan the grounds for them amongst the swarm of other people. Until my eyes rest on him. I do a double take because I don't even believe what I'm seeing.

He's stood with my parents, smiling and talking. Dressed in a white button down shirt and dark blazer, my whole body went up in flames.

I slowly make my way towards them, what was he doing here? None of them had even noticed me yet, my legs begin to shake.

Kayden starts to tell my dad something as he looks out in front of him, his eyes catching mine. He stops talking instantly and keeps his eyes firmly on me.

All I can do is stare back. He matches my actions and walks towards me. We stop when we are merely inches apart from each other.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in shock.

Kayden's lips twitch up. "You think I was going to miss the chance of seeing my girl graduate?"

My girl.

My heart slams in my chest so hard I almost fell backwards. I don't even have any words. I have nothing.

Kayden's eyes look over my gown and my dress. "You look beautiful," he says quietly.

My cheeks burn red. He was making me blush, Goddammit. "Thank you," I reply, my throat felt so dry.

His left hand raises the bouquet of flowers, white and pink roses and carnations. "Congratulations," he says as he hands them to me.

"Kayden," I say as my eyes look down to the large set of flowers. "They're beautiful, thank you."

"You're welcome," he says as I gently take them from his hands.

"Oh my look at you!" My mom gushes as she steps forward to look at my gown. She gasps and holds my face in her hands. "You look so beautiful, doesn't she Michael?"

My dad nods at her. "You look lovely Kayleigh,"

"Thanks," I smile at them both.

"Right!" My mom says as she claps her hands together. "We need to get pictures before the ceremony!"

She whips out her iPhone that she has no idea how to use, using one finger she attempts to look for the camera app. I turn to Kayden. "I only managed to get my mom and dad tickets for the ceremony,"

Kayden returns a grin at me. "Don't worry," he says calmly as he reaches inside his blazer. "I already got it." He pulls out a printed ticket.

I smile up to him. "You always have your way,"

Kayden laughs as he brushes his fingers down the length of my arm and steps closer to me. "Always," he whispers in my ear. My arm raises in goosebumps.

"Kayleigh, lets go stand in front of that blossom tree." My mom beckons us over.

We get so many pictures that smiling felt so alien to me, my cheeks absolutely killed. "Well we better go make our way over," I say as I quickly check the time.

"Of course, of course!" My mom calls.

We fall into a slow stroll as my parents begin chatting away about how they wished they went to college and what they would have studied. Kayden listens politely, his fingers brushing against mine with every step we took.

Before we go in I locate Evie who looked drop dead gorgeous in a navy midi dress. She says hello to my parents as I do to hers. She smiles politely at Kayden.

"We have to go into a different entrance to you guys," I tell them. "So I'll see you after."

My mom hugs me again. "Good luck my little petal," she cooes.

Then it's my dads turn. "Don't stack across the floor," he tells me. "You got this champ."

I let out a short laugh. "Of course dad,"

Then I turn towards Kayden. His hand gently presses to the side of my cheek. His dark eyes analysing my face, he lets out a soft sigh as a smile forms on his lips. "I don't have anything to say because I am so in awe of you."

My breathing hitches. "You deserve this," he says.

"Thank you," I say quietly.

Kayden steps forward to leave a lingering kiss on my forehead. Erupting butterflies in my stomach. Today was possibly the happiest day of my life.

College ceremonies go on forever. I was a nervous wreck and I just wanted to collect my scroll. I manage to do so without falling over and I get the biggest applause from my parents and Kayden.

After the ceremony it takes me a while to find them again, so many proud parents and grandparents scattered all around campus.

I can spy my parents and Kayden at the Student Union Bar, before I get to them they move round the corner to get drinks.

Just as I'm about to loop round the room I hear Kayden's voice. "She's incredible," he says. I stop dead in my tracks.

"Did you hear?" My mom questions. "Before they announced her name they said that she had also won the award for the best final project on her course?"

"I heard," Kayden says proudly.

I press my back firmly against the wall. "Have you heard what she did this past year?" He says.

"No," my dad replies instantly. "What did she do?"

"With the girls safety society?"

"No?" My mom sounds confused.

"Well she hasn't only used the society to better herself and everything she's been through, she's used it to help other girls in similar situations to her. She's taken something that used to get her down and she used to struggle with into something positive, that girl honestly could do anything. She is amazing."

I was going to cry in a second. My heart swells.

"She even helped girls find the confidence to go out to parties and events and become social by creating a 'get home safe' club. She cares a lot about others, in the past year she's not only focused on herself and her studies but the lives of others who need help. Everything she does has me captivated."

"Oh my," my mom comments. "That's jus—"

I circle around the corner and face them. "Hey, I was looking everywhere for you guys." I say to them.

"There she is my graduate daughter!" My mom yells. "Oh my God, I am just so proud of you!" She kisses my cheek.

"Thanks mom," I smile at her.

"Nice one kid," my dad grips my shoulder. "You didn't fall over!"

Kayden passes a smile at my dad and I roll my eyes. "I'm joking, well done." His arm then snakes round my shoulder as he holds me tightly to his side.

We sit for an hour or so as we have a celebratory drink together. I forget that this is the first time my parents have met Kayden. They ask him a lot about his life but he doesn't seem to mind answering their one hundred and one questions.

Just as my dad finishes his pint, my mom checks her phone for the time. She sighs and frowns towards her screen. "We need to hit the road, before we are stuck in all that traffic."

"Okay," I say as I stand up from the couch.

"Enjoy your night out with Evie, won't you?" She says as she circles the chair to stand in front of me. "You deserve it."

"I will," I say as I hug her for the final time.

We walk my parents out to the car park where we wave them off. Slowly we make our way back to central campus.

"Uhh," I hear Kayden's voice as he scratches the back of his neck. "Should I make a move?"

"No," I say instantly as I step forward to him. "Come out with Evie and I tonight."

"You sure?" He flexes an eyebrow at me.

"Of course," I smile.

"Okay," Kayden grins back at me. He takes his phone out from his pocket.

"Go stand next to the fountain," he points.

"Why?"

"So I can get pictures of you," he replies.

I huff out. "Fine," I say as I walk towards the fountain.

Just as I turn around I realise Kayden is already taking pictures. He gets down onto his knees to get a better angle and I can't help but laugh. He smiles behind his phone. "Throw the hat," he tells me.

We get pictures of almost every pose there is in the world of photo shoots. "I think that's enough," I say as I walk back to Kayden who finally puts his phone away.

"I dunno," he shrugs. "I could have gone on forever."

I push his shoulder lightly and laugh. "You mind if we take a pitstop at my dorm so I can change my shoes? My feet kill."

Kayden nods at me and we walk back to my dorm. When we reach my room we both step inside and I instantly start to unbuckle my shoes.

Kayden's back is to me as he looks around my room, the walls bare and most of my things gone. He pulls his blazer jacket off his back, his muscles clearly evident through his white long sleeved top.

Oh my.

I drop the graduation cap onto the floor and take a few confident strides towards him. Kayden turns as he speaks. "It's so strange being here without all your pictures and pillo—"

My lips catch his as I stand up onto my tiptoes, my hands resting onto his thick arms. The kiss is soft and it feels like Kayden is in shock.

His muscles relax as he dips his head and clasps my face between his hands. He kisses me back with passion and urgency. My back hits my dorm door harshly causing me to groan into his mouth.

His teeth claiming my bottom lip, he opens my mouth wider as his tongue brushes across mine.

Man, I needed him. Kayden reaches down to hoist me up against the door, my legs wrapping around his waist. My hands become tangled in the back of his hair as he pushes his whole body into me.

God I felt so hot. This was so hot.

He was kissing me like this was our last kiss on earth. Like he needed me more than he needed oxygen.

We pull away, our noses still touching. Kayden's dark lustful eyes watch me. Our chests heaving against each other.

His lips brush mine teasingly. "I have missed you more than you could imagine." He whispers against me.

I throw my head back to the door at his words, my body shudders. His lips now gently kissing my chin and jaw. Clenching my eyes shut as I feel his touch all over me. I have craved this more than anything in the world.

Kayden's lips hover over mine again. "I missed you too," I breathe out.

He smiles before kissing me again.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. They are so fcking cute!!

2 chapters and an epilogue left, am sad idk how I'm gonna feel after this

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who votes and comments. You make my life x

Big BIG question for you guys tho: Jax or Kayden???🤔🤔

See you guys on the next one, Savanna x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

114K 4K 46
Currently editing to Third POV ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. <๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ 1990> ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
2.8M 84.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...