Unexpected

By Juniperlives43

A girl at the age of 20 runs a business, takes care of a mansion, and now has to deal with some uninvited gue... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Questions
Q&A
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Tagged
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Small Note
The Special
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Q&A #2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Got tagged again!
Chapter 28

Hello!

7.5K 161 109
By Juniperlives43

Hello my fellow readers! That is the end of the book! But don't worry! There will be more.
The next book will be called Lovers! So keep an eye out for it. It should be published my next weekend or sooner because sadly... school it starting this Monday 😢. Ugh!!
But oh well, what are you going to do. See you guys next time on the next book. Remember it's called Lovers, or should be anyway!
     See you next time!

Edit (sorry forgot to add this important part): I want to thank you all for your support on this story and all your nice kind words! I love you all, to be honest what you guys say I never heard anyone say that to me. You guys make me feel wanted and loved, I wanted to thank you all for that love and kindness.  I love you all so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 144 42
At a certain juncture of time in the Middle Ages. A tyrannical king ruled his kingdom with an iron fist. His every whim was law, and his subjects liv...
30.2K 790 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
12.2K 1.3K 50
I kicked the doors open which lead me into a massive hall filled with people with dresses which screamed richness.As I looked around I saw the man wh...
265K 8.8K 49
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...