FIRST SIGHT

By TxJbabess

It was love at first sight I knew in that moment she was for me More

HER
Tension
In The Late of The Night
M. I. S. S You Much
N.K.H.N
N.K.H.N 2
Meet Strawberry
I Spy
Damaged
Death Wish
Mines
Mine p2
Meeting Her
Give to me
One Night
Drunken Dreams
Uneasy
H E R
In the Morning
My Love
My Love p2
Someone to call my lover
Toni The Teaser
The world alone with you
Drive The Boat Toni
Meet Me At The Alter
Sequel anyone?
Love all over me
NAU
Hands off
Anniversary
Anniversary2
Anniversary3
I might as well have
I might as well have P2
I Just gotta move on
Protect her at all cost
Us again?
A sisters secret
A sisters secret .P2
Take care
I don't care who's watching
I dont care who's watching 2

Spending My Time With You

3K 83 28
By TxJbabess

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy
____________________

Toni

Everyone was gone to rehearsal so it was just me and Janet. She laid between my legs while I played in her hair. Ian gone lie my mouth was watering, her abs were DAMN.

"Toni you good." She looked up at me. I ran my hand down to her stomach. She smirked

"That's what it was."

"You're like a work of art, Like damn."

"Thank you, but let's look at you. Pretty face, smooth voice, Thick thighs, fat ass, and a oh so sweet pussy. You got it all and I plan on making it all of it mines." She squeezed my waist burying her face in my neck, kissing it.

"I think you made me yours all last night and this morning." She bit my neck pulling back smiling.

"You right. I'm getting this again."She pointed to my jewel.

"Ion maybe." I shrugged and she was already working my shorts off.

"I wasn't asking." She slid her fingers in and I held on to her.

"Ion know what type of pussy you got, but the shit keep calling me back." She curves her fingers hitting my spot.

"Oh Janet." I moaned holding her tighter as she went faster.

"Can I go swimming?"

"wherever there's a pool, sure." She chuckled at me

"You're funny."

"You said go swi— shit!" She held me down She swirled her tongue all in me. Like why must she do this, damn wasn't all night enough. She started sucking on me and I felt weak she did the shit so passionately, like it was her favorite thing to do or something. She rolled over sitting me on top of her face, playing with my nipple right through my shirt. I held on to her shoulders as she rocked me against her tongue. That shit was bout to take me out, her mouth surrounded my whole shit.

"Take it." I should've known better than to run, it wasn't like I was getting anywhere.

"Shit I'm gonna cu— Janet damn." To think this chick would stop, heck no. She kept going til she made me cum a second time. She tapped my thigh signaling me to get up.

"Damn." She rolled over pulling me on top of her, with her hand on my butt.

"Do you always eat like that." I grabbed my shorts putting them on

"I sure do and I think it's time for me to give you a lesson." She sat me up with me on her lap

"Lesson? Girl I'm fully grown and graduated." She pinched my butt

"Watch the Tone."

"Anyways." I got adjusted while she ran her hands up and down my sides

"Like I was saying a Les—." The door opened

"Jan— hi Toni, you looking gorgeous as ever." Janet kissed my neck holding me in sort of a bear hug, as shawnette bit her lip looking at me.

"Hi Shawn."

"Janet Gil needs to talk to ya."

"Tell him text me I'm busy right now." Janet started feeling up on me, like c'mon now homegirl still in the room.

"Damn J you scared to leave her alone with me or something." Her eyes said yea, cause the way Shawn kept looking at me.

"No, but I like to keep her near me. Now go tell Gil what I said."

"Yes miss Jackson." Shawnette walked out closing the door.

"You lied. You know time you leave me lone wit her, she gone try that Charlie Wilson."

"I know. Come on let's go out there."

"How bout you go and I stay. I'm shy when it come to meeting a new group of people."

"Come on they'll love you."

"But—."

"No buts let's go."

Janet

Well... she wasn't lying she was shy. Maybe I should've let her stay.

"Toni ok?" Gil asked me I looked over in her direction. She was sitting by herself looking at her phone

"Uh she's shy, doesn't do to well with a lot of people."

"Go talk to her Janet." I got up, going to her.

"I'm sorry." She said putting her phone down I grabbed her hands looking at her, trynna figure out why she's sorry.

"Why?"

"Cause you wanted me to mingle with your dancers and I'm shy. I just couldn't, they'll probably laugh at me cause I tend to stutter around people I don't know, though I can control it it sneaks up on me at times."

"It's ok Toni, to tell you the truth I stutter as well. My fans think it's the cutest thing second to my laugh. It's ok trust me, if they can't like you for you I'll get rid of them."

"You don't have to."

"But I will. Now come on, I'll take you out tonight."

"Ok." She smiled and got up going with me, I grabbed her hand.

"Kids this is Toni, Toni these are my dancers."

"You know me but I'm Gil, the choreographer."

"I'm Tina, the other Choreographer, Gil makes it seems like he's the only one doing shit."

"Step up your game Tina Turner."
We laughed as they went down the line introducing each other.

"Janet Janet Janet, boo let her go she ain't going nowhere." Tina said

"So Janet, how you pull her. You done with Minute man." Shawnette asked

"Yea I'm done. But how I pulled Toni ion even know. All I know is I ran that game on her and here we are. We aren't together, just enjoying each other's company."

"Aww."

"What game you ran on her Jan?"

"That game she couldn't come to work for."

"No baby I think it was the game that had her kicked out the hotel and that suv rocking." Tina said as Toni hid my neck laughing

"Damn J, you do it like that." They all looked at me for a answer

"I'm not gone answer that." They erupted in oh's.

"Was it good J?"

"Heck yea."

"No disrespect but damn Toni, What exercise you do." Tish asked she was just here for the support, which is why she's one of my favorite anywhere and everywhere she was there.

"I don't exercise."

"Oh boy, but not tryna sound out of place. You got a nice body."

" I bet J cant keep her hands off her." I held her on my lap as Shawnette kept staring at her.

"Ya damn straight." I placed my hand on her ass and squeezed it.

"All they trynna say is you look good." Gil said

"T-Thank you." I could tell she tried to fight it but it got her. She shifted signaling that she was uncomfortable.

"Y'all free for the rest of the day go do something." I got up with her still on me. I went back in my room

"Big baby." I put her down and sat down with her looking at me

"See I stuttered."

"I stutter also Toni, you don't have worry bout a thing. It's ok honestly it is. Now give me a kiss and go get dress." I pulled her to me so I could kiss her. It didn't take long for things to get nasty. She pulled away, biting her lip. She got up going to her suitcase, she bent over and I smacked her on her ass.

"Where we going."

"Wherever." Her phone started ringing so I answered

"Hello."

"Is Toni there?"

"Yea who's this?"

"James, the guy from the airport."

"Toni it's the guy from the airport." She grabbed the phone and walked to the bathroom. The hell she got to talk with him bout, she came out bout 30 minutes later.

"Janet can you zip me up." she came out with this short ass dress on.

"Toni we might not make it out with you looking like that."  I grabbed her butt pulling her to me

"Janet now."

"I'm just playing, but I want you on my face Tonight."

"Yes ma'am." We went to a near by restaurant, Toni is a whole nother person, I enjoyed learning more about her.

"Seriously though, I had to fight her like a man. The bitch was big." I shook my head laughing at her.

"So for the new comers tonight is karaoke night, anybody wanna start us off." I could see Toni contemplating if she should or not

"Go for it." She smiled at me getting up, she took a seat on the stool on stage looking directly at me.

There is a void that stands between us
And seems it's getting harder to relate
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine
Life this way

I want to know what good love feels like
Good love, good love
I want a love that's sure to stand the test of time
I want to know what good love feels like
Good love, good love (Show me)
Morning, noon and night, forever all my life

When she was finished with the song I was the first thing up clapping. The whole room gave her a standing ovation. She sat back down I kissed her cheek.

"For someone who shy, could've fooled me. Your voice is amazing, you lied talking bout you can't sing. The hell you called that, I'm just—wow." She blushed

"Thank you."

"Hey Janet long time no see."

"Kenneth, hi. Toni this is—."

"Babyface, hi my sister's love you."

"I'm flattered, J where ya man at?"

"I don't know, don't have one."

"It's like that cool. Gorgeous you got a boyfriend?"

"Nope."

"We can fix that easily." He mumbled staring at her.

"Huh."

"I said that song couldn't be sung that easily, it takes a distinct voice to fill Anita lines and you my love have it. Here's my business card with the personal number. We've been looking for someone like you, give it a call. Give both numbers a call when you're ready Beautiful." He kissed her hand winking at her.

"Kenneth you wouldn't want Nicole walking up over here seeing you all heart eyes with Toni."

"She over there flirting with the waiter, that hoe. But I'll catch you later Janet, I'd hope to be seeing you Toni."

"Maybe." He walked away and me Toni began to leave. I rented a beach house because I wanted to introduce someone to Toni.

"What we doing here?" I helped her out going into the house.

"I have someone I want you to meet. Have a seat." I started taking off my jacket, coming out of my shirt. She looked at me biting her lip. Once I got it off I went over to her, standing her up unzipping her dress. It fell off her so gracefully she stepped out her heels and I pushed her down straddling her lap.

"Tonight I wanna introduce you to Strawberry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.2K 40
Based on the song "My First Love" by Avant but with a twist.
30K 1.1K 29
Just read it 🙏🙏.
4.2K 269 12
it's gonna be a good one ♡
45.2K 1.7K 40
When two high-profiled singers come out of bad relationships, they find comfort in each other's arms. However, due to their statuses, they decide to...