Delicate

By Tippy446

Book 2: The Fated Chronicles Will doesn't trust anyone. Doesn't let them in because he doesn't want to get hu... More

Author's Note
Grammar Nazis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Extra
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Patreon
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Extra
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Extra
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
PLEASE READ
Chapter 80
Writing Delicate
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Delicate Extra 1

Chapter 20

84.8K 4.5K 5.9K
By Tippy446

Damon's P.O.V

"I'll see you tomorrow Blue." Will calls to his boss as he and Sassy come out of the store.

Will doesn't hesitate for a single moment and comes rushing straight to me. He jumps into my open arms to give me a kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck as I hold him close.

I smile against his lips as he caresses my face with his hands, his fingers were gentle as always prompting waves of euphoria to come tumbling through me as I lean into him.

Will holds my face close as he breaks our kiss, his eyes dart between my own and his, pecking my lips with a grin that made cemented, unexplored emotions shift from deep within me as Theo cheered happily.

I set Will down, only releasing him when his feet were safely planted to the floor. I take his bag from his shoulders despite his useless protests, swinging it over my shoulder before slipping my fingers between his.

"How was your day?" I ask looking down to look at his beaming face as we begin walking.

My chest flutters at his unbidden showcase of joy, his eyes light up bright enough to compliment his gorgeous smile.

He seemed truly happy, lately, he's been so happy.

"It was really good until these fucking assholes came in and knocked down some shelves fooling around," Will explains while rolling his eyes. "It's not the first time either, but this time Sassy was there and she blocked the front door and went all... well Sassy on them. It was amazing because she wouldn't let them leave until they fixed it."

I glance down at the dog in question just in time to find her looking up at me with a look that said she thought she was fucking amazing and knew it.
I don't give the animal any attention or praise and redirect my attention to my dazzling mate who was basically skipping.

Can we get any gayer than this?

"Then Blue gave me a ton of old records he had in his house that he claims make his ears bleed now." Will continues as we come to a crossing, an easy laugh escaping him as he looked up at me while I checked the street before tugging him forward. "I think he's just awkward with gifts and didn't know how to say he wanted me to have them."

"This Blue seems to really like you," I say slowly as I look at him, eyes narrowing as Theo whines.

Will talked about Blue a lot, talked about his boss like he was the greatest thing on the planet which, yeah, was nice, but it also made me feel uneasy.

His adoration for the guy was a horrible reminder that Will could do a lot better than me, literally anyone else would be a step up from the fucked up shit that was engrained in me. Not to mention, he could move on without a problem, he was a human after all.

I swear every day I hate the species a little more.

Will glances up at me, his eyes narrowing as well as he studies me with intimidating focus. His lips quirk from side to side before they stretch into a doubtful smile as he pulls me to face him, stopping us from walking any further. He wraps his arms around my waist and places his chin on my chest, looking up at me with a deep frown.

"Damon Calderon," He begins quizzically, "Are you jealous?"

Was I jealous?

Jealousy was when you wanted something some else had right?

It did suck to hear him so happy about another man, made me angry and sad in a mixture I'd never felt before.

It wasn't like the one that sent me mad with the urge to rip someone's throat out, no this one was different.

This one was directed to Will, it made me want to keep him with me at all times, well, more than I already wanted to. It made my skin feel tight and my nerves skyrocket with fear.

It was horrible.

Damon, is this the first time you've ever felt jealous? - Theo questions hesitantly, as if not sure himself.

I couldn't recall a single moment in the pack where I was jealous of anyone else. Wait no, that's a lie, I have. Just never cared about it this much, never let myself think about it but this one was unavoidable.

I think so - I admit making my frown deepen as I look at a patiently waiting William. I don't like it, make it stop.

I can't make it stop, I'm jealous too - Theo whines with a huff that he always made whenever we agreed on something. This sucks

So how do we answer? - I ask trying not to look too awkward as Will waits.

With the truth, lying always bites you in the ass later - Theo grumbles sounding ashamed.

"I am," I admit.

Will doesn't react in the manner I expected. No frowns, no yelling, no scolding. None of that. Will only offers me a smile that quickly turns into a wicked grin, one that is accompanied by amused laughter.

It bubbles up to the point that I wonder if I said something different than the words I intended to, that happened sometimes.

"First of all Mr.Calderon, I only indulge jealousy if it's with someone I'm dating," Will says looking at me with eyes that seemed to beg for me to make that the case, despite the carefree way he flung the words at me. "And secondly, you're jealous of an old man with a wife and kid."

With that, Will untangles himself from me, walking away with his slight skip and stupid dog at his side.

I slap my cheeks angrily to make them stop heating up as I swallow my embarrassment and rush after my mate, cursing Theo for picking the truth over lying.

I'm seriously unequipped for dealing with these penis carriers called human men.

--------

I pull out one of the store's trolleys, pushing it for only a few inches before Will hopped in and made himself comfortable. Flipping his head back he gleams at me forcing a smile from me within moments, I hand him his bag and begin pushing.

There were a few carts we passed by in a similar state, except the ones who mirrored Will's position were under the age of nine, not nineteen. 

Will didn't give a damn, smiling like if he were in paradise while I pushed him through the isles, picking things both of us needed for many future meals together.

"Can you get me some different seasonings?" Will asks as I stop in front of the section full of packaged powders and spices. "I can't usually get it cause I can't see them."

The last part he whispers as if ashamed of his condition. It made Theo howl painfully as we conjure up images of Will trying to shop alone, getting the things he could make out and not asking for the one he wanted.

"You call the name and I'll get it," I say quickly, hoping he didn't hear the way my voice faltered with pain. "Not only for spices and shit, literally anything else you just tell me."

"Okay." He obliges, his smile growing back only slightly.

"If it's easier, we can always shop together like this." I offer, knowing it may make him close off but needing to put it out there. I didn't, couldn't, leave him like that knowing I could help even if it was a little hard for him to accept.

Will doesn't answer immediately. Sitting quietly as he battles with his mind and his oppressive walls, I give him time and space, waiting patiently and quietly.

"If you don't mind doing that," He begins with a deep breathe, "then I'd really appreciate that Damon."

Hurray! - Theo cheers before breaking off into his appealing dancing.

Theo, I love the energy but the moves need to be stopped. You need to be stopped - I clarify and can't help but smile when he ignores me and keeps dancing.

Will and I continue shopping, learning one another's favorite foods and guilty pleasure. Will's being frosting in a tub, he ate that shit like it was fucking water and actually tried to fight me when I wouldn't let him get it.

I didn't give a fuck what anyone else ate, especially werewolves, our bodies pretty much combated anything. But Will was a human and they were susceptible to simple shit like mosquito bites. There was no fucking way I was letting my mate get himself caught up in that sugar one, diabetes it's called.

It wasn't his fault he was made of such a shit bred, I just had to help him live with it.

"Tell me if it gets too heavy and I'll get out," Will says as he looks around the trolley that was beginning to fill up with all our various items.

Too heavy? Please. I once won a tug of war match against all my pack warriors, me being the only one against a team of twelve. I think I can push a trolley with a pretty human and some grapes.

But you still flopped against Jayson. Pfft! - Theo snickers making me immediately shove him to the darkest corner I could find.

"I will," I say instead to Will because that was the human response, but then a laugh escapes me. "Ha, will. I will, and your name is will. I will, do you see it? The will part, the one after the I... in the I will."

"Yes Damon, I see it," Will replies with a few giggles escaping him, little giggles which build with my snorts until he was laughing hard and taking him with me. Both of us practically wheezing from two innocent words, portraying ourselves as children to all viewing parties.

My mate is the best.

I lean down when our laughter dies down, my arms resting on the bar as I push us forward, my face close enough to Will's to press a kiss to his cheek. He hums gently, a smile pulling at his lips as I let my lips linger there between soft kisses to the same spot.

A spot that seemed to be the center of his sweetness, my brain pulsing from the scent of honeysuckle which spread from behind his ear. 

"I hate us," Will grumbles as he leans into my kisses. "I've always hated those people who are all affectionate in public and now I'm one of them. You've ruined me, Damon."

"You're the one who's ruining me," I whisper, hesitating for only a moment before outlining the rim of his ear with my tongue.

I suck on the edge for a single moment and pull away when I feel William tremble with a rewarding whimper. I stand back up, breathing faltered slightly as my pants find themselves horribly tight. 

"You're a fucking tease and I hate you," Will whines as he shifts his bag to the front of his pants.

Our shopping continues with a newfound tension, one that only builds as I continue to tease him in subtle ways, riling him up the best I can.

My fingers cradled his neck, rubbing softly at the nape of him, making him whimper with each featherlike caress. I let my hands swipe by his legs every time I put something inside the trolley, lingering longer than necessary. I risked a few more kisses and even fewer licks, vibrating from the way it made him pant.

It carries on until the shopping is complete and my poor mate is left quiet with a heaving chest, his eyes dazed with lust. He kept his bag in front of his pants, trying to hide arousal I could smell.

It drove me mad.

His scent was scrumptious. Unlike the rest of his scent, his arousal had a spice to its sweetness. A tang that left my mouth watering, loving and hating how it left me breathless. It was luscious, dripping like honey my tongue wanted to capture.

The thought excited me only conjuring a bit of panic, but it was enough fear to confirm that I had to wait before taking things that far. I wouldn't risk going that far with Will only to shut down in the middle of it and leave him doubtful, I'd just have to be patient.

Patience and self-control. I just needed patience and self-control.

The bags hadn't even hit the floor of my apartment before we'd crashed together in an explosion of need and want that made self-control go flying out the fucking window.

Will wasn't soft with his kiss, wasn't slow with it like he usually was. He was rough, his kiss bruising in a manner which steered my deepest urges I tried to keep buried when dealing with him. Coaxing them to life with his whimpers and moans, his bites and nibbles as he took what he wanted, what was his.

It was fair game from there.

I picked Will up, growling low in my throat from the feel of what is mine in my hands. He was light, so light and willing as he wrapped his legs around me, knotting them around my waist as he claimed my lips. My hands found his ass and it went straight to my dick to feel the fullness which waited there.

I grip him tightly, kneading him roughly as Will stole my lips without question. His scent poured off of him, fleeing from him to invade my space, an unconscious thing which thrilled my wolfen urges and spurred me onwards.

I back us into the closer wall, the force of it taking the breath from Will's lips as I travel down his neck. Licking and biting, sucking and tasting and reveling in all things sweet and Will.

And he gave it to me.

Tilting his neck back so I could take him, use him and cherish him all at once. I let my lips suck around his Adam's apple, body tightening from the moans which came pouring from above.

"Damon," He moans appreciatively as I continue worshiping his skin. The sound of my name on his lips in such a manner caused my legs to weaken beneath me.

Ecstacy rocketed through me like an uncontrolled beast as I felt Will's hard cock rub against my stomach. I couldn't even think straight with how much it meant to me as a mate.

He was turned on because of me.
He was around by me.
He wanted me.
He was... dripping for me.

It made the lines blur as I returned my lips to his, loving the way our lips moved like liquid. Synchronized in our blind lust, I let my tongue lavish his with care and raw need. Taking him the way he wanted to be, the way his soft whimpers begged him to be.

Will sinks his teeth into my lip, licking at his indents before redirecting his attention to my neck. My cock jutted, pushing against my zipper when Will's lips laid claim to the spot wolves marked.

I almost fell to my knees from the force of it, eyes shutting as I moaned while holding him tight, moving him subtly to give him the friction that made him wild in my grasp.

His mouth was cunning. Pressing kisses around the marking place, nipping at it enough to tease me of a bite I knew he couldn't deliver. It didn't make me sad, just made the tastes of them even more and he gave it to me.

Will sucked on my flesh and licked at my collarbone, tongue swiping across my skin to work me into the perfect lover for him. My only need to please him as he drowned me with his addictive administrations.

"Will," I growl deep, my tone having a bite to it that was more alpha than man.

It only made him harder, made him moan and rut against me as I held him in my grasp, willing and wanting. Then his lips were back to mine and I knew I couldn't stand much longer.

I walk us to my bed, throwing Will down on it providing me with the most beautiful visual of my mate splayed out of me on my bed.

Will's hair was disheveled, his tiny chest-thumping rapidly as he rubbed his legs together in the most seductive way, a prominent bulge resting where the two lips met yet he continued watching me the entire time, waiting for me.

I feel my canines descend once more, eyes glowing as everything within pushed for me to take my mate.

I turn around. Lungs burning with anger as I forced myself to calm down, forced myself to think and not act. Just acting, following instincts, could lead to trouble. Things neither Will or I was prepared for.

"What's wrong?" Will asks quickly, his breath shaking with worry and blatant need.

Will pulls himself to the edge of my bed, his hand gently touching my back in question.

"Damon?" He asks, peering his head around from his position to see me. I keep my mouth shut, focusing on breathing and calming down so I could get these fucking teeth under control.

It was hard, literally.

"Just give me a second," I reply but it comes across as more of a plea.

"Okay," Will replies sounding dejected, something that made me want to shove it all to hell and just mark him.

But I couldn't do that to him.

All the pulsing heat that once inhabited the space slips away just as my canines do, a hush quiet taking its place instead as I turn to face Will.

He was looking up at me with these big eyes, so full of fear and hope, I wanted to feed the latter rather than the former. The former seemed t have blanketed his life more than it had any right to.

"What happened?" He asks, body facing me with his full attention as I sink down to sit beside him. "Did I do something you didn't like?"

"No. That's not it at all." I correct quickly and firmly, taking his hand to reassure him that he didn't do a damn thing wrong. "I just...I-I want to take things slow."

"Okay." He breathes back without even thinking about it. "That's fine, we don't have to do anything beyond what we've been doing so far."

I glance up to look at him. Finding him messy in the best way with the cutest look of disappointment that I'd ever seen.

"Is it really okay?" I question as I palm his face.

"Yeah, it is." He replies with a smile and I knew he wasn't lying, yet I knew I was missing something but didn't know exactly what. "I promise it is."

"Okay," I reply, deciding to let it be. "Thank you."

"But this means that you can't rile me up the way you did anymore," He scolds as he scoots closer to me, resting his head to my shoulder. "You literally left me hanging, like literally."

I laugh with realization and wrap an arm around him to bring him closer.

"I'll make it up to you," I promise before pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

It may take time but we'd get there, I just wanted the path to be perfect the entire way there.

I just need things to be perfect.

---------------

Look at Damon making me proud with self control and shit. Wtf he so grown..

Thoughts???

Sorey if the little smut was bad, I'm rusty.

Vote and comment please before moving to next chapter. I like feedback for all.

ENJOY LAST OF THE BUNCH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 639 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
5.2M 277K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
1.1M 29.4K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...
58.4K 2.8K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...