A old FTO fanfic

Bởi Madmagic101

Read in order if you must read it this I more of a book then one-shots but it's fine. This is mostly a Bryan... Xem Thêm

Info and TW
Diner date
Camping
Under attack
Movie night 2
Baking
Cold
Telling them
Lefou!
Im sorry
flower crown
Room mates
Writing
Pet
anxiety and hugs
Thats where we...
Sunrise
Cookies
How have you been?
Bryan?
Angry
Prank
Books and Bored
Singing
Bad?
3:00am
Past?
Kay's and Lefou's cafe
The plan
1:00am
Girls
Lack of sleep
Beach day
>~< I dont like you -~-
Cute
Back off!
Dads?!?!
The shrine
Ice pack
Oh no!
Dreams
Sleepless
Nope!
I was taged?!
Rooftop and stars
Saved by Jakey and Bryan
Futuer
Saving them
Beach and movie
Sick
Ok
Shippers get shiped
Seven deadly sins
Bees?! and sleep
Traning and flowers
Gravestone
Cutie<3
Yeah
SDS COVER
Tagged
!!Read!! Please
migraine
You sly mother trucker!
Gal pal
Mission (Draft)
So like yeah
Boyfriend and tea

Movie night

1.7K 25 1
Bởi Madmagic101

Jakey's pov:
Bryan invited me to his for a movie night so kaykrae was looking after Olivia for me till I was back and promise me she will sing to Olivia. I was walking to Bryan's, the night was cool with a slight wind and lots of stars up in the sky. The last bit of sun light disappearing over in the distances and turning in to a deep blue sky. As I walked down the crooked cobblestone path, a slow cool breeze hits my face, I smile at the site of Bryan's house. I run up to the gate around the sparkling fountain and ruby red roses. I stop as I get to the door, I knock on the door and with in seconds it opens I look up to see Bryan smiling at me. "Hi how are you? come in come in" Bryan says moving out of the door frame, "hello I'm going ok yourself?" I say walking in "That's good and I've been good to, so what movie do you won't to watch?" He says as we walk to the couch. "I don't mind maybe a musical" we sit down, "sound of music?" He said picking up a CD "yes I love that movie!" "would you liked popcorn?" Bryan asks "yes please" "here you can start the movie" he passes the DVD to me. "Ok" I put the movie in the DVD player not playing it yet. "Do you need help" I ask walking over to Bryan. "Yes can you find a ball to put the popcorn in" he smiles to me. I get a ball and Bryan fills it with the popcorn we do back to the couch. "Are you cold" he asks "just a bit" that's a lie I'm very cold. He gets up and leaves for 30seconds and comes back with a fluffy blanket "here you were shivering" he smiles. He plays the movie we sit watching the movie under the blankets eating popcorn. I started to sing and Bryan starts as well, after we finish the popcorn we started cuddling and stoped singing. He's so warm probably because he has fire magic "warm" I say not thinking Half asleep.

Bryan's pov:
We stopped singing and just hummus along then we started cuddling jakey he'd is head on my solder my arm around his neck, "warm" jakey mumbles I try not to blushing. After a bit jakey fell a sleep on my shoulder. As I turned off the tv with the remote and put the empty popcorn ball on to the coffee table in font of us. I rapped the blanket around me and jakey. Jakey's breathing was soft and level, I played with his soft hair as it started to rain I listened to the rain on the roof and jakey's breathing it was so calming just sitting like this. After 10 minutes I start falling asleep but before I did I kissed jakey's forehead "good night jakey" I whispered to him as I fall asleep.

Hope you enjoy if you have any ideas for a chapter/oneshot please leave a comment I am low on ideas ok bye <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

91.8K 1.8K 100
Hi :) The first one shot book got to 110 chapters so I'm making a new one<3 These are mostly karlity oneshots,maybe a few other ships like punznap or...
704K 15.9K 162
Hello, readers! This will just be a book full of cute and fluffy moments between you and Leo Valdez! (Although some may be depressing) I hope you guy...
158K 2K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
20.3K 540 17
(warning this book was made during the time span that. Bryan and Devin dated. I'm aware they broke up but I reasons to keep this book up unless the c...