Black Cat's Diaries Series: 1...

Par Kuroenekoeve

"Revenge is the act that keeps me Alive and Lies are reason why I still have my Sanity" A girl who sacrificed... Plus

Introduction
Prologue
I: Black Cat: Headquarters
II: Yellow Mouse: Massacre
III: Yellow Mouse: Massacre (II)
IV: Black Cat: Main Estate
V: Golden Queen: Drina
VI: White Robin: Season
VII: White Robin: Season (II)
VIII: Black Cat: Kyrie Alice Schäfer
IX: Black Cat: All Hallows' Eve
X: Red Spider Lily: Man of the Night
XI: Black Cat: In Hell
XII: Red Spider Lily: Man of the Night (II)
XIII: Blue Dog: Earl of Phantomhive
XIV: Blue Dog: His Thirteenth Birthday
XV: Blue Dog: His Thirteenth Birthday (II)
XVI: Black Demon Hound: Land of Bad Dogs
XVII: Black Demon Hound: Land of Bad Dogs (II)
XVIII: White Demon Hound: The Good Dog (III)
XIX: Black & White Kittens: Winter Solstice's Children
XX: Black Cat: Her Fourteenth Birthday
XXI: Blue Diamond: Cursed Hope Stone (I)
XXIII: Orange Puppet: Hope Ring's Fair Lady (III)
XXIV: White Christmas: Her Family
XXV: Golden Ghosts: Respect Your Elders

XXII: Orange Puppet: Hope Ring's Fair Lady (II)

13 1 0
Par Kuroenekoeve

"Balanchine has trained his cat to perform brilliant jetes and tours en l'air; he says that at last he has a body worth choreographing for."

-Bernard Taper

+++++++++++++

December 23, 1888

London, England

[Headquarter]

Dear: Diary,

Last night, I dreamt that I was a woman that loved someone else, even though her wedding day is the next day.

My vision showed me a ground. I look up and saw that I was in a garden.

It was so green and full of decorations to make it resemble to that of fairy-like magical garden. I saw flowers and lights all over the trees and I heard giggles and laughter in the distance.

I was dressed in a big, heavy-looking, ruffles-decorated, long-sleeved blue gown. I looked at my hands and saw bundles of long blonde curly hair touch my arms. Although, I don't remember my hands looking like this, it feels like it belonged to a woman and my hair who was supposed to be black, was never been blonde.

Suddenly, someone appeared in front of me and I saw a white long hair man, but I can't see his face, only the fact that he was a tall man wore a silver open coat and silver breeches with gold embroidery on both of them. Then he asked me to dance and he took my hand as a woman's voice, supposedly mine, said yes in permission. I heard the man laughed and he kissed her, or me, since I saw as his hair covered my eyes.

"Antona," a woman's voice called somewhere and my brain told me that it was my sister. Then, I feel myself feeling sad and stared at the man.

"I love you and I will come back for you, I promise," the man said as he kissed me one last time and disappeared.

"I'm here Carolina," Antona or me, said disappointingly. Then a woman with blonde hair smiled at me, who is dressed in a gown somewhat similar as mine and realized it was from an old-Austrian fashion.

"Antona, your marriage is tomorrow. You should be happy," Carolina said as she continued to smile and hugged me.

"I am, my dear sister," Antona replied. However, I am sad and I felt a longing toward that man who I just kissed. Then, I felt myself crying and I realized tears drop on my hands.

Before I knew it, the scene disappeared and I woke up with watery eyes. Why does she looks sad?

***

[Port of London]

After breakfast Ariel and I head to the port in London after she prepared the extra bedroom for Grand-pere and Baba. How are Adrian and Oma doing in the Main Estate?

It was cold and the snow ceased to fall for a moment as the SS Empress of Japan arrived on the pier. I saw people crowding over the docks as the liner came into view. It was large painted with white and blue with silver and black linings on the tubes of the smokes. I heard people shouts in excitement, as they populated the area with their carriages.

When the ship stopped near the pier, a group of people in uniforms came with a large, long portable bridge and the people made way for them to pass. As the door of the liner opened, the people om the boat caught the other bridge and secured it on the boat.

Minutes later, passengers began to emerge from the boat and the onlookers shouted, while some of them cried as they saw their loved ones exit the giant pacific liner with smiles on their faces.

Suddenly, I saw Grand-pere and Baba as they walked on the bridge with a young Japanese man, who I presume to be their butler but I might be incorrect, followed behind them.

When they touched the ground of London, I walked toward them as Ariel, who is still dressed as a butler, walked behind me. I saw as people glanced at me in recognition as I brushed my trench coat against their winter coats.

I felt as the cold breeze blew my pony-tailed hair and my top hat, which I caught before the wind can steal it from me and throw in the far distant.

"Your Grace," Grand-pere and Baba greeted me and my eyes met with the attractive, young-adult mixed-Japanese man, who wore a dark-gray suit and I calculated his age to be around early twenties.

"Grand-pera, Baba" I said and hugged both of them. They smelled like the sea, the salt and the fresh, cold-breeze mixed together.

Grand-pere, whose name is Gregory Blackthorn, is a tall man, in his late-fifties, with brown hair and green eyes and a neatly trimmed moustache that sat above his thin lips. A person who always wore a black open suit and red vest with a white ruffled neck-tie and topped it.

While Baba, whose name is Chimiko-Chou is in her early-fifties. She is dressed in a light-blue floral decorated kimono, over her porcelain-skin and petite stature, and matching slipper over her socks. Also, she put her black, long hair in a high-styled bun and secured it with a black diamond-encrusted, gold-teeth hair comb. I assume that most of my traits are from her.

"This is Sasuke Chevalier" Baba said softly with a hint of her Japanese accent. As she said that Sasuke, bowed at me and greeted me in English. I heard more French accent from him than Japanese. He looked mixed, a French-Japanese probably, and that is why his eyes are green.

When he greeted Ariel, he smiled but I felt that it looks more like grin, with a hidden agenda. He must like Ariel, who wouldn't, she's pretty and all. However, it seemed like Ariel doesn't return the feelings. I mean, she likes Sebastian for a very long time that could be it.

***

When we arrived home, Ariel dressed back to her maid outfit and we explained to Baba that she disguised herself to fill in for Adrian, who is with Oma up North.

After Ariel prepared the extra room in the keeper's quarter for Sasuke, Grand-pere recommended that Sasuke will be my butler until Adrian gets here, They also added that they will stay at the room on the upper story of Papillon Noire, so that they can help in the shop and attend their other business in the city. After that, I lent Grand-pere my other carriage and they went to the city, after they gave me gifts.

In the end, Sasuke will occupy the extra room upstairs and will be my butler for a while. Hopefully, Ariel and Sasuke will became friends soon.

" I assume that you are Artemis?" Sasuke asked me as I we sat alone in the sitting room, while Ariel prepared my dinner. How did he know? Grand-pere and Oma?

"Sadly, yes. Since, you knew my real identity you can call me Artemis, but not in the public," I told him as I looked at his beautiful green-eyes, as his fringe tried to cover them.

"By the way, how did you meet Grand-pere and Baba?" I asked as I beckoned him to try the tea and desserts.

"My father and Mr. Blackthorn have been friends for a long time. Since, I am an heir of my father's company I asked Mr. Blackthorn if I can be his apprentice and here I am," he said and showed me his beautiful smile.

"Is that so," I said as I hide my jealousy by looking at the blue ring that is around my thumb. I want to learn from the best and that's Grand-pere.

"By the way Artemis, Where did you get that ring?" he asked as he looked at the ring while sipping his warm tea.

"This? I'm just burrowing it from my friend, until Christmas," I replied as I saw the blue stone sparkled. Will Ciel like this? I mean, he talked about wanting this.

"I recommend that you return it to your friend as soon as possible," As he said that I saw Artemis entered the room and I know that she saw the ring on my thumb.

"Artemis, how did you get that ring," Ariel shouted at me as I saw rage on her eyes. That was surprising. She never gets mad at me before.

"From the banks of the Thames," I confessed as I held my anger. This is my ring and I will give it to Ciel later as a present.

"We should give it the Earl of Phantomhive, since he wanted it the most," she replied as she calmed down. Does she want to see Sebastian that much?

"No, not yet," I shouted as I immediately went across the foyer.

"I can sense him. He will come," Ariel whispered and I heard Sasuke replied in agreement before I shut the door behind me. What are they talking about?

***

I skipped dinner and ignore their calls. I went for a short bathe and dressed myself in my white nightdress.

Diary, hopefully, everything will become normal tomorrow. I don't want any problems during Christmas; I just want peace even if it is temporary.

What wrong with me? I have never been this possessive before. I only cared about you and Mew who is somewhere in Cheshire. I'm sleepy and I will head to bed now.

Always,

-Black Cat

+++++++++++++

It is deep in the night and the snow falls in this bright, silent night as the people of London sleep in their wonderful dreams,

It looks like the puppet is going to accomplish his master's wishes. I saw a thing moved on the streets of London, while the people are already fast asleep, with his music box as it continues to play the same tune, 'London Bridge.' I already know the place of his destination. I will go there to choose the nice angle of the view. I want to see everything perfectly.

I went to the Blackrose Mansion and saw the new member of the mansion, a person name Sasuke Chevalier.

I saw Sasuke sleeping in his bedroom, on the second floor room, and pretend to be sleeping as he tries to listen and adapt to his new environment. He must miss his family and Japan. However, he is another person with secrets. Too much secrets. I saw him flinch and I knew that he heard the tune. Even though, he knew the story behind that ring, He didn't bother to get off the bed, is he perhaps, scared or just want to see the events that will happen next.

I looked at Ariel and she is pacing back and forth, expecting that certain someone. Although, that certain someone's servant is already here and it seems that she can't heat the tune. It looks like the puppet came in prepared and put a spell on his tune, so that Ariel's kind can't hear it.

Then I saw the little maiden, sleeping soundly on her huge, comfy bed, as the blue ring sits on her thumb. Oh, we met again stone, you had been with many people and mostly you are the main reason of all their demises. Such a cruel stone you are.

Then, I saw the puppet entered Artemis' room, unnoticed by the occupants of the house, even Ariel an inhuman herself, didn't hear or smell anything. The puppet looked at the ring and saw it glistening as if to signal that is has found it' perfect maiden.

In an instant, he took the sleeping Artemis into his arm and went outside the mansion. When he saw his master, he handed the little girl and saw that his master is very pleased. As I continue to stare at them, I saw him looked up at me, but I knew he can't see me. He must be looking beyond me and into the sky.

"You have done well," the master said to his puppet, but the puppet remained unchanged. The puppet doesn't have emotions.

"I have done well," the puppet repeated, over and over to his self, not understanding what it meant and how to feel it. Then, I saw walked back to the city as he played his tune throughout the city, leaving his master and sleeping Artemis, and I knew that he is going back to the castle.

"Antona, my fair lady" the master said, as Artemis lies on his arm. He brushed her hair from her sleeping face and kissed Artemis' forehead. He sacrificed everything to be with his lover and ended up not having her. I know that he waited for a long time for this. For her to come back to him, again.

Although, he is not the only one who wanted the fair maiden to himself and I might add that he is not the first one. If he wants her that much, he needs to make sure that she will never get away. Moreover, the enemies, who wanted to save this sleeping lady. What a fate you have on hand Artemis. What a wonderful lineage and blood you have, that makes anyone and everyone have you, even against your will.

However, Fate seems to be enjoying this. Such thoughtful beings, they must want me to have the best Christmas present.

What will happen tomorrow when everyone finds out that you are not on your bed where you are to sleep, Fair lady.

+++++++++++++

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

158K 4K 18
[Ciel vs Sebastian vs Claude vs Alois x reader] Smart, strong-willed, kind and positive, (y/n) is loyal to her master, West Johnson. But when she bum...
640 29 12
Confidant of Phantomhive ♞ Kuroshitsuji Fan-Fiction Pearl, a mysterious stray cat. No records have been found and it doesn't even seem like her real...
11.5K 391 26
{TwstWonderland & Kuroshitsuji crossover} After the events from London burning down to the battle at the Demon's Sanctuary, Ciel's soul can never be...
39.2K 1.6K 18
So I had this on here a while ago, but I had to deactivate my account. I have decided to re put it on here, so here you go! My awesome and great blac...