Trespassing

By xxdollynxx

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chaoter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Capter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 37

41 0 0
By xxdollynxx

Shane's P.O.V

"Ugh Oli give it back!" I whined from underneath his fat ass. I started to kick out my feet as he just continued to sit on my back and pretend to look through my journal. I started to scream as he bounced up and down on my body making my boobs squish against the ground.

"Why? You have something you dont want me to read in here?" He asked shaking the book in my face. Then when I reached up to try and grab the book he yanked it back towards him, out of my range.

"No, its just mine." I lied.

I did have things in there he didnt want to read. I had a few entries that were based on my depression episodes. I had entries written about when I got kicked out and left on the street. I even have an entry or two about him in there. God, what would he do if he saw those? He would probably rub it in my face. I mean, What if he saw me differently?

"Mhmmm. " He hummed. Even though I couldnt see him I could hear the pages flip and turn making the anxiety get worse for me. "Lets see how about we start here." He said making me listen very carefuly. "I just got home and its my first day at that shity school. I already got detention and the principal gave me a lecture about smoking. He wouldnt shut up about how bad it was for me and blah blah blah...." He was reading the exact words from my journal making me quickly roll over catching him off guard.

Oli jumped a bit when he saw me and now he was sitting on my hips, one leg on each side of my body, straddling my lap. Well, this wasnt awkward at all.. But he didnt move, instead he stayed in that possition as if it didnt affect him at all.

"Gimme that back" I yelled before reaching out for the hand my book was in. Then he moved his hands right before I had the chance to grab it. When I tried again he just threw his arms in the air making it completely out of my reach.

"Haha" He stuck his tongue at me and rubbed it in my face that I had short arms. "You cant get it."

I reached again, this time putting all of my strength in my lower body to lift my body off of the ground. This made Oli almost fall back as he dropped the book behind him. Then when I tried to get up from underneath him he sat on me again, pushing me back down on the ground. This time he had my hands in his as he pinned them above my head, he was leaning over me too making his face come inches away from mine.

""This isnt fair." I whined before adding a laugh at the end.

"Youre only saying that because Im winning." He smiled making me suddenly get nervous. This was the first time I had been this close to him. Also, the first time I really saw his smile. It was adorable.

"Are you just enjoying this?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, but I know you're enjoying this too." This time his smile turned into a corner smirk. I knew exactly what he meant by that which made me even more uncomfortable. I mean, I did like this, but did he? Was he just screwing with me because he can be a douche at times. When I didnt say anything he took matters into his own hands. "You like me Shane." he paused giving me time to process that. "Just admit it."

I wasnt going to give in that easily to him. "I'll admit you need a mint."

He snickered to himself before looking back at me. "Cute."

He looked into my eyes and practically saw right through my cocky appearance. It would be so easy to just close my eyes and lean into his lips right now, but I wasnt about to do that. I know that hes dying to kiss me just as much so I wasnt going to give in.

Thats when there was a knock at the door, making both of us turn as it opened. Naomi was on her phone before she looked up from it to see me and Oli on the ground. She blinked a couple times not saying anything as she stared at us in disbelief. Than she looked around and saw my brush on the dresser next to the door, which was what she was looking for. She just grabbed it and then walked out closing the door behind her. She didnt even say a word. I think she was just too shocked and confused to say anything.

As soon as the door clicked closed me and Oli broke out laughing. He leaned down and threw his head in the crock of my neck and my shoulder as he laughed making me wrap my arms around him and roll us over. When I got on top I just looked down at him smiling as he blinked a couple times a little confused. I grabbed his hands and pinned them to the ground on either side of his head as he had mine.

I had to do it. I had to play this card on him. I leaned down to him inches away from his lips once again before saying. "Just admit it Oli." He looked up at me with the most confused expression on his face. "You know you wanna kiss me." I could feel the warmth of his lips as our lips were only separated by the width of a piece of paper. Thats when he did the unexpected. He pushed himself up with his head crashing his lips against mine. At first I was caught off guard but then I slowly relaxed and gave into the kiss. I had a rush of excitement run through me. I hadnt kissed anyone since Lights, which was about a month ago now. I wanted this so much, and honestly I missed it. Then I realized that this was different. This wasnt a kiss with Lights. Instead it was a kiss with Oli. He was one of my closest friends. Ever since we met in the back of the gym that day weve been bonding. We were inseparable for the last few weeks, putting all of our time into one another.

This was a moment that was worth waiting for.

Roxy's P.O.V.

"Are they done yet?" I whined bending over the armrest of the couch. I was in sight of the kitchen which meant Kellin could hear me. I had my arms out wiht my hands firmly planted on the ground. My hair fell down hanks to gravity, and I could feel my back cracking from the possition I was in.

"I just put them in the oven." He yelled before coming back to the living room with a couple cups of tea. He set them down on the coffee table in front of the main couch and then walked by the couch I was on. He ran his hands along my sides tickling me, which resulted in me flipping over the armrest since Ive very jumpy when I get tickled. I flipped over and fell on my face making him laugh at me.

"Ouch!" I whined just laying on the floor. I held my head to my stomach and rubbed my nose.

"Before you start anything." He walked in front of me and put his hands up in defense. "That was your fault. I didnt push you over."

I stayed quiet because I couldnt really say anything. In fact I didnt even know what to say. All I wanted to do at that moment was punch him because he was right, and I hate being wrong. I rolled over still on the ground Then I looked up at him and held my arms out for him to try and help me up. He did so grabbing on to my hands and yanking me back to my feet. As soon as I got to my feet I threw a punch at his shoulder as a way of revenge.

"Ouch!" He screamed letting his voice crack at the end. His voice was like a damn girls and it was funny to hear his voice crack like a kid going through pubrity. "What was that for?"

"For almost making me break my face." I pouted before walking into the kitchen.

I walked in there and went straight for the bowl of cookie dough. Then I stuck my finger in there to try the batter which always pissed Kellin off. It was just so tempting to irritate him so I had to do it. When he walked in the kitchen a few minutes later his mouth dropped. He ran over to me before tackling me for the bowl. He yanked it out of my grip and then looked down at the bowl, then back at me, letting his head snap up and down.

"My cookies." His voice cracked once again making me laugh.

"Oopsies." I said with a little girl voice as I shrugged my shoulders and smiled innocently.

Right when Kellin opened his mouth to say something there was a knock at the door. We both knew what that meant, our food was here. We had ordered take out from Panda Express almost an hour ago so we were starving. I looked at him and stuck out my tongue before taking off for the door. I almost collided with it as I slid to s stop on the wooden floor. I caught on to the handle before I almost fell and pulled open the door.

A guy stood at the door, he was not in a Panda Express uniform. Instead he was pale, tall, and had hazel green eyes. He had long windswept hair and a smile that I knew anywhere. He was the guy my eyes would naturally search for in a crowd of people. I barely recognized him though. It had been a good two to three months since the last time I saw him. He changed. In fact, he got taller, buffer, and even his hair got longer. Once I finally processed who he was the first thing I did was scream. Than I tackled him in a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned back as he held me, sweeping me off my feet, before he spun me around in circles as he made his way inside the house.

"Hi Roxy." He said in the crock of my neck as he put me down. Once I got back on my feet I just attacked him in another hug pulling him tightly against me. It was like I couldnt believe he was here. I had so many emotions wrapped up, and built up, from not seeing him in so long that I wanted to cry. All of the emotions wanted to flow out of me like a sea of tears. "God, I missed you." He said hugging me even tighter.

"W- what are you doing here?" I stuttered. I needed to swalow back the tears that wanted to fall. I didnt want to cry in front of him right now.

"I wanted to co-"

"Roxy?" I heard Kellin's high pitched voice from the kitchen.

Zack's head peaked past mine making me turn around to see Kellin walking back from the kitchen. I looked at zack and he did not look very happy..

"Zack." I let go of him and turned around to face Kellin. "This is my friend Kellin."

"Kellin?" The tone in his voice showed that he was annoyed.

"Aye man." Kellin smiled trying to lighten the sudden mood. He waved a peace sign with his fingers at Zack, but it didnt help much.

"Kellin, this is my boyfriend.." I turned back around. "Zack." I could see the small heartbreak Kellin had in his eyes but he quiclly blinked it away before Zack would notice. Instead of getting sappy and butt hurt he went right up to Zack and stuck his hand out to him.

I watched Zack before he shook Kellin's hand.

"So this is the boyfriend she always tells me about." Kellin lied. I barely brought up Zack. I knew he was just trying to get it in Zack's head that we wernt a thing. "She doesnt stop talking about you."

"Yet she has never mentioned you." He said very firmly.

Fuck he wasnt buying it. When Kellin flashed me a look I knew that we were thinking the same thing.

"Sure I have." I said when the guys let go of each others hand. "I told you how I made new friends."

"Yeah man. I promise were just friends." Kellin said backing me up.

"Yet its just you two alone?" Zack looked around the house. "Where's your mum."

"Step." I corected him. He was doing that on purpose. He knew damn well that I never through of the bitch as my 'mum'. "And god knows where."

"Mhmm." He nodded still a bit tense.

"Look, how about you two catch up. Im gonna go-" Kellin said but I interupted him.

"No." I yelled.

"Why not?" Zack asked before walking next to me and throwing his arm around my shoulders. "Hes right. We do need to catch up."

Kellin didnt say anything. Instead he just shrugged and grabbed his coat. Than he opened the door with one last look at us. "Nice meeting you man." He said. Then he looked at me still in the door. "Bye Rox." He half smiled. I wanted to break from Zack's grip to hug him, but that wasnt going to happen considering Zack's grip only tightened around me.

"Bye Kellin." I smiled at him. Than with that he just smiled back and closed the door softly, not letting it slam.

As soon as it was closed Zack let go of me in an instant. He walked around the hosue observing everything in the living room, and then in the kitchen. I wanted to yell at him about what he just did. He was being a dick to someone he didnt even know. He didnt even give Kellin a damn chance.

I walked into the kitchen, which was were he was. He was eating one of the cookies Kellin had baked, and set on the table. Zack came up and kisses the side of my head before walking to the fridge.

"Great cookies babe." He said before getting the gallon of milk and opening it. He then grabbed a cup and poured himself something to drink, before chugging it down.

"Oh Kellin made them." I smiled as he choked on the milk and cookies. I knew he wanted to spit them out considering he was playing the dick card and decided he didnt like Kellin.

"Nevermind." I heard him mutter under his breath.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked walking up to him. He placed the cup in the sink and crossed his arms, allowing the veins in his pale skin to show. He did get a lot stronger. I could see it in his body, and feel it in his grip.

"Like what?" He said now playing the dumb card.

"You know what."

"Enlighten me."

"You just acted like a dick to my bestfriend Zack." I threw my arms out already getting worked up.

"Can you blame me?" He yelled at me making me flinch a little.

"You still didnt have to do that."

"Oh really?" He said "What would you do if you walked in on me with some girl you never met before? You would have done the same damn thing."

"Actually no, because Im not a jealous person like you."

"Ha, says the girl that got jealous when she saw a picture of me and my cousin on facebook."

"She was holding you from behind practically all over you!"

"Because it was a group picture and we all had to squeeze in." He yelled making me move back a little. "Just admit it you would have done the same thing if you were me."

"So what? Youre just not even going to give Kellin a chance?" I asked "At least he was trying to be nice with you."

"Why should I give him a chance?"

"Because hes the only one that I really have here." I yelled getting defenseive over this.

"You have me. Remember how we were best friends? You told me everything and now you dont even mention things like this to me."

"Because youre never here to talk to."

"Well, Im here now."

He placed his hand on his head as if he was getting stressed with me. Than he looked at me and dropped his arms from that stuck up stance. He slowly opened his arms to me in a hug making me look at him. A part of me did want to hug him, but the other part of me just wanted to punch him in the face.

"Im here now Roxy." He paused. " I want to be there for you through thick and thin."

I took a minute to overthink that before I decided to give in. I didnt want to fight with him and I knew he didnt want to fight with me either. I wlaked into his arms letting them wrap around me. I still had all of those emotions bottled up, to the point where I wanted to cry. I wanted to ball my eyes out because I didnt know what else to do.

"Im here." He repeated hugging me. He ran his hand over my back in a comforting way like a best friend, not a boyfriend. This was his sweet and friendly side now. When we pulled away slightly he placed his hand on my chin before lifting up my head to look at him. He looked into my eyes and could see the small tears well up in my eyes so he kissed me. I kissed him back, letting the walls that built up, break down. I missed him so much.

"Im not going anywhere." He said pulling me back into his arms before he squeezed my petite body. He showed me a sense of protection and security. I felt safe when I was with him.

"Until you have to go back." I pointed out looking up at him.

"Im gonna try to live out here for a bit. I want to be with you." He said making me blush.

"Dont you have college or school?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "I'll try to work that out here." he paused before kissing my nose. "I want to really be there for you Roxy."

"So you're staying?" I asked making him nod.

I screamed out of excitement and pulled him closer to me for another hug. He squeezed me as tight as he could, but it felt like it wasnt enough. I wanted to be right there with him and I knew that he wanted to bring me closer to him.

"Wait wait wait wait." I said pulling away and making him look right at me. "You have to promise me something." I pointed at his face so he knew that I was being dead serious.

"What is it?" He asked.

"You have to at least try to be friends with Kellin." I said making Zack groan and throw his head back in disagreement. "Come on. Please?" He looked at me with his eyes squinting a bit. "You two would get along great. I promise." I said.

"Fine I'll try."

"No, not any of that bullshit moves. You have to sincerely try."

"Why do I have to do this?"

"One: Because you played the dick card on him and Two: Because hes one of my closest friends." I wanted to say how he was my best friend but I knew that would piss Zack off considering he thinks of himself as my best friend, along with being my boyfriend.

"Are you really making me?"

"Yes. I am." I said making him groan again before nodding. I had to stare him down a bit at first to get him to finally give in, but I knew he would give in either way.

"Fine, set up a day for us to hangout and I'll try."k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7.5K 168
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
249K 7.2K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
83.5K 241 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night