Chapter 41

Shane's P.O.V.

When Karma pulled up to the house I was shocked. I didnt think this place was really Vic's. Like is he a damn millionaire or something, god. The house was huge with about three garages.

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked as we pulled up. Karma had a garage opener and clicked it, making one of the doors go up.

"I guess so." She laughed as she drove further into the garage.

Even the garage was big, like you could fit maybe four cars inside. It was set up with tools and we knew this was like Vic and Mikes hangout place. I looked around as Karma turned off the car and opened her door. I got out too and we walked around and out to the front to see who else was here. Karma was a fast driver, so the whole way through she was just about breaking the spead limit, if she wasnt already. We had beat everyone else here.

Too bad Vic and Mike are the only ones with keys to the house.

The air was warm, even for winter. This week was supposed to have above average temperatures for winter, so it was going to be warmer than usual.

Suddenly another set of headlights came out and it turned out to be some of the guys. This time it was Ronnie, Austin, Oli, and Jayy. We knew that Naomi was driving with Demi, Roxy was driving with Zach, Vic was driving with Mike and Kellin was with them. We basically all car pooled in groups. In total there was going to be about five cars, and if we squeezed we could fit all of them into the garage.

The guys got out of the car one by one as they parked outside. Ronnie was the one driving making him a bit pissy that Karma beat him here. The whole drive they were practically racing, while trying to avoid a speeding ticket.

"You drive slow." Karma yelled over at him as we walked up to them.

"No, you cut me off." Ronnie yelled back.

They all walked closer to us as Ronnie and Karma were getting into an argument over if Karma cheated or not. Then Oli came up to me making me blush and smile. He hugged me tightly before pulling away and throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"So does the little princess have a key or something?" Jayy asked giving Karma a look. I knew that Karma hated the feeling of attention on her. She gave Jayy an eye roll before she crossed her arms.

"No, Vic and Mike have the keys." She said to him.

"Are we just stuck out here?" Austin asked.

"Yeah until Vic and Mike get here." I backed her up.

"Well, they should be pulling up any minute right?" Ronnie asked getting into the conversation.

"Yeah we all left at the same time." Oli said.

It didnt take long for another pair of head lights to come up. This time it was Roxy and Zach, I could already tell it was Roxy's car just from the front. They pulled up right behind Ronnie's car and parked before getting out. This was the first time I saw Zach, and I had to say he was decent for my taste. He wasnt great looking, but then again not bad. They walked around and entwined their fingers before walking over to join our little group. They came over to where me and Oli were before Roxy came up and consumed me in a hug.

"That was the longest drive ever" She groaned when she pulled away from my hug.

"Coming from the one that didnt even drive?" Zach asked making everyone laugh. I could see the blush on Roxy's cheeks as she got a bit embarrassed making me smile.

"Hey, it was boring in the passengers seat." She said.

"Well, I was pretty entertained watching Karma and Ronnie race the whole way." I smirked Ronnie. He crossed his arms and pouted since he was still a bit grumpy from losing to Karma.