Chapter 1

Naomi's P.O.V
I started to tap my fingers on the edge to the window . The closer we got to the school the more nervous I got , I just moved from New Jersey Everything was so different, I wished we never moved.
"You will be okay don't worry" my dad spoke, I sighed "I just don't get why we had to move" I said in a sad tone. "Were not having that discussion again " He demanded , I simply nodded and looked out the window.
"Were here" my dad said snapping me back to reality , I looked out and I saw kids walking in , everyone was so bland and not a pop of colour in sight. I stepped out of the care and waved goodbye to my dad "Good luck" he teased. I walked towards the entrance of my new school .

I walked into the office and notice the desk lady "Um Exc-" "Oh My God your hair!" she exclaimed, "Oh yea " I giggled looking down at my colourful hair. "It's so bright " she replied . I stood their awkwardly as she admired my hair. "Well anyways what do you need ?" she asked, "Oh right , I came to change my schedule" I stated . "Well it depends what you want to do, do you want to change out of an elective ?" she asked.

"Well , I had Sex ed last year why do I need to take it again?" I asked showing her my schedule, "Oh, school requirements" she simply said.I sighed and nodded , "Thanks anyways " I said walking out the door. I inspected my schedule , first class English. I started to walk down the hall way and got some weird looks from different people. I chuckled , realizing they were staring at my rainbow head.
I continued to walk and found my class of course I was late so all eye landed on me, "Uh excuse me?" I said slowly knocking on the door. "Yes " the teacher asked, "Uh I'm-" "Yes your new , obviously" she said looking down at my clothes. "Name?" she asked, "Oh uh Naomi king" I replied. I walk up to her desk and waited for any further instruction. "Are you just going to stand there or what?"she snapped, I was taken back on her attitude , but I just let it go and went to go sit down.
"Um excuse me Mrs.King , your in violation of dress code " she snapped . I stopped and turned around, "Um sorry I dont recall there being any dress code" I replied pretty pissed off.
"Well next time check" she snapped back at me. "Just go to the dean's office" She said pointing towards the door . I started to walk but paused , "No ! why should I ? I see no violation! I refuse to go to the dean's office" I exclaimed, she gave me a dirty look and quickly picked up the phone. "Can you please escort a student out of my class room she's causing a scene" she spoke into the phone.
"I'm not causing a scene! It's not my fault your all cranky because obviously you didn't get any dick last night!" I stated crossing my arms , with a smirk on my face.
Her eyes went wide , "You have no right top talk to me in that way!" she argued. "I'm a person , just because your a teacher it doesn't give you the right to loose another person's respect. Just because your in a bad mood doesn't mean everyone's should be in one too" I stated , I could feel my face growing red , with all the anger I had built in me I couldn't do anything. I couldn't hit her, or yell it would start more problems.

"Get out!" She yelled , I scoffed "Gladly" I walked towards the door , but when I reached for the door knob it turned by it self. I laid my eyes on the two men, both with black jackets that said "Security " . "Shit" I cursed under my breathe "Lets go " They instructed , I sighed and followed them.

I walked into the Principal's office and sat down . I put my feet up on the edge of the desk provided and waited . I glanced around the office and noticed a couple of picture frames, I noticed a very attractive guy with hair that reached he's collar bone. I quickly swing my legs down and leaned closer to the picture. I grabbed picture frame to examine it more closer, It was the guy with a baby girl. I smiled at it, It might be the principal's son or something I thought.

"Ahem" I heard someone clear their throat , I got startled and dropped the picture frame. I heard glass shatter and quickly panicked , Really I'm in enough trouble already. "I'm really sorry" I said getting on the floor and trying to pick up the broken glass , but a piece of the glass ran through my arm , tearing my flesh open causing me to yell. "Ow!" I exclaimed, I closed my eyes letting one tear escape. I felt someone help me up from the floor, "I'll get a band-aid for you" The voice said soothingly.

I nodded , still keeping my eyes tightly closed. I couldn't bare opening my eyes to the big bloody mess on my arm, I could already imagine it.

"Man, there's a lot of blood" the voice said, "What?" I gasped , I heard the person chuckle at my lame reaction. "It's okay it's not that bad" they said ,I fluttered my eyes opened. But instead of staring at my wound I stared at the gorgeous creature treating it. I could feel the heat building up on my cheeks, the more I stared. We both stood their in silence as he cleaned the blood from my wound, I extended my arm a bit more and he looked up.
"Your the guy from the picture" I whispered, he smiled. "Yea I am" he replied , he paused and blew on my arm softly letting the rubbing alcohol dry on my arm.
"Thanks" I said awkwardly, he smiled "No problem, always whiling to help my students" he said letting go of my arm. "Wait what?" I asked in utter shock, "Y-Your the principal?".
"That so hard to believe?" he asked, with a slight smirk on he's face. "Um , a little I mean you don't look like a principal. But not that's there's anything wrong with that but, principals are usually old and grumpy. But I'm not saying your old and grumpy I....erm....I'll shut up now" I said burring my face in my hands. He laughed , bringing music to my ears, "So Naomi King right?" he asked. He sat on the edge of he's desk crossing he's feet, facing me.

"right" I replied, I opened my mouth to speak but he beat me to it. "Look I understand your new and everything is different but respect is respect where ever you go" .
"Mr. uhh....Mr....uhh" "Fuentes" he replied, "Mr.Fuentes " I whispered looking at he's face. I noticed he's attire , he was wearing a blue button up shirt with a black tie, as I gazed down he had on black jeans and black vans.
"Uh, Naomi?" he asked, with a slight raise of he's eyebrow, "Oh sorry , look Mr.Fuentes I was defending myself . She lost my respect , so I was defending my being. She can't control what I do even if she is a teacher" I stated rather professionally, my mommy always said I could be a lawyer by the way I can handle certain situation. I started to daze off again and notice an ID on Mr. Fuentes' desk Vic Fuentes it said next to a picture of him. That's a pretty sexy name , I thought to my self creating a smirk on my face Naomi what are you thinking he's the principal! I shook the thoughts out of my head and brought my attention back to Mr.Fuentes

"I'll make you a deal" Vic- uh- Mr.Fuentes said , "I'm listening" I replied. "Just show up for detention today after school and I'll leave you off with a warning deal?" he said extending he's arm. I let out a meek smile and shook he's hand, "Deal" I said . "Don't it get into to much trouble now" he stated leading me out the door. "No promises " I said with a wink and headed to my next class.