Chapter 22

Roxy's P.O.V

"Dont you have that new teacher right now?" Karma asked as we walked to the eight hundreds hallway. We were talking about the new teacher who everyone said was hot. 

What was up with all of the hot teachers here? Apparently the cosmetology teachers were stunning, Naomi had mentioned something about the sexual education teacher being attractive, and I ran into the PE teacher on the first day and he was gorgeous with tattoos. A lot of the teachers that are here have tattoos. Even the art teacher had tattoos and a facial piercing. Was the principle that chill? Well, I guess he is considering he took Karma in like a child. Or a friend. I forgot what she said. 

"Yeah hes in the eight hundreds hall." I said. 

"Well here we are." Karma smiled holding open the door. We walked up the stairs since most of the elective classrooms were held up there. "What room is it?" 

"I think its this one." I said as we approached one with singing coming out of it. 

We both laughed at the coincidence and hugged goodbye. 

"Tell me what happens after school. Okay?" She smiled before leaving.

I walked into the classroom and grabbed a seat on these bleachers that were set up. I looked around to try and see if I knew anyone that I could talk to. It would have been fun having one of the girls in here with me but I didnt really see anyone. There was another room that was connected to this one but it was more of an office. Was that were the teachers stuff was at? I scanned the room again with my eyes to try and see if I could find the teacher. So many girls were going on and on about how he was good looking. Apparently he was really young like he was fresh out of college. 

Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket making me pull it out. I looked down at it to see that it was a text from Kellin.

Kellin: Hey hun.

It took me a moment to process it. I didnt know what we were at the moment. Was that night just a one time thing or were we going to start seeing each other more offten. I mean thats not cheating, is it? Im just kind of hanging out with a guy. Right? Just hanging out.

Me: Hey c:

With that we started texting and he is a really fast replyer so it quickly became a conversation. 

Kellin: Whats up?

Me: Just in class wbu

Kellin: In class too. Theres a girl here that reminded me of you.

That honestly made me smile. I loved how little things like that would remind him of me. While I couldnt stop thinking about him either. Sometimes all I want to do is go back to that night and relive it over again. 

Kellin: Well I gtg class is about to start.

Me: Alright text me when your done

Right when I put my phone away the bell had rung. That was a coincidence. Was it weird that our classes started at the same time? I settled into my spot as other kids came inside. Most of them looked like they had no musical experience. They probably just got put in here like I was. People took their seats around me and I shifted feeling really uncomfortable. This was one of the only classes I didnt have my friends in. I had at least one of the girls in each of my classes. Everyone was talking and having their own conversations while I waited for the teacher to come out of the little office he had. When he did he didnt look at his stdents. Instead he walked up to the board at the front of the room and wrote his name really big. 

Mr. Quinn

Where did I know that name from? I knew it from somewhere. I mean it sounded so familiar but then again it could have just been my head playing games with me again. 

"Okay students." His voice.. It was so familiar. Like it was someone I knew. He had to be someone I knew. I squinted my eyes at him trying to put together a face and a name. His hair was long and wavy much like Vic's. He was in a gray button down shirt with the sleeves cuffed and pushed up. Even for a teacher he was in skinny jeans, and i have to say, he has really girly legs. But I still couldnt put a name and face together. "My name is Mr. Quinn but you all can call me" I looked down to make sure he wouldnt catch me staring at him. I didnt want it to look like i was staring at his lady legs. "Holy shit." He said making the room go quiet. 

I looked up and gave him my full attention much like everyone else. When I saw him my heart started racing. "Kellin?" His name came out of my mouth making all eyes go to me. I couldnt handle it. My heart started racing to the point where I couldnt say anything. I couldnt handle eveyone having their eyes on me. The anxiety, he panic attacks, everything just became too much for me to take. Thats when I stood up from my seat and grabbed my things. I didnt want to be in that room. I couldnt handle that. I couldnt handle this. The way I felt, everything. I couldnt even breather right. Kellin didnt say anything as I walked out of the classroom making all eyes fall on to me even more. 

I left leaving the door to slam behind me. I didnt mean to make a scene but it was just all too much. How could he be teaching here? As a choir teacher? Or better yet as MY choir teacher?! Of all the schools in this damn state it had to be mine. Wasnt he going to college? Arent you supposed to have a college degree to teach? What? God, I needed a pen. I needed to just relax and breathe. 

I walked around the corner and just slid back against the wall until my butt hit the ground. What am I going to do? I was supposed to hang out with him tonight. We needed to talk. But then again a part of me didnt want to talk to him. 

Suddenly my phone went off vibrating in my pocket. I puled it out and looked down to see that it was Kellin calling me. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Are you okay? You stormed out and it looked like you were about to cry." Aw it was cute how he cared so much. 

"I-Im fine." I lied.

"No youre not." Damn. Why was it that everyone knew when something was wrong with me?

"Dont you have a class to teach." I smarted him making him goquiet for a second. 

"Dont you have a class to be in." He returned the attitude. " Didnt you say you were in college?"

"I said I was thinking about it." I pointed out. 

"Well right now Im thinking about you." He said making me blush. Even though he couldnt see me I buried my face in my hands. "Are you going to come back?" He asked. 

"No. I dont want to."

"How about we talk about this tonight.?"

"Okay"

"Just be careful and dont get caught ditching. I wont mark you absent or anything."

"Thanks" I said. "I'll talk to you tonight" I said before hanging up on him.