Chapter 37

Shane's P.O.V

"Ugh Oli give it back!" I whined from underneath his fat ass. I started to kick out my feet as he just continued to sit on my back and pretend to look through my journal. I started to scream as he bounced up and down on my body making my boobs squish against the ground.

"Why? You have something you dont want me to read in here?" He asked shaking the book in my face. Then when I reached up to try and grab the book he yanked it back towards him, out of my range.

"No, its just mine." I lied.

I did have things in there he didnt want to read. I had a few entries that were based on my depression episodes. I had entries written about when I got kicked out and left on the street. I even have an entry or two about him in there. God, what would he do if he saw those? He would probably rub it in my face. I mean, What if he saw me differently?

"Mhmmm. " He hummed. Even though I couldnt see him I could hear the pages flip and turn making the anxiety get worse for me. "Lets see how about we start here." He said making me listen very carefuly. "I just got home and its my first day at that shity school. I already got detention and the principal gave me a lecture about smoking. He wouldnt shut up about how bad it was for me and blah blah blah...." He was reading the exact words from my journal making me quickly roll over catching him off guard.

Oli jumped a bit when he saw me and now he was sitting on my hips, one leg on each side of my body, straddling my lap. Well, this wasnt awkward at all.. But he didnt move, instead he stayed in that possition as if it didnt affect him at all.

"Gimme that back" I yelled before reaching out for the hand my book was in. Then he moved his hands right before I had the chance to grab it. When I tried again he just threw his arms in the air making it completely out of my reach.

"Haha" He stuck his tongue at me and rubbed it in my face that I had short arms. "You cant get it."

I reached again, this time putting all of my strength in my lower body to lift my body off of the ground. This made Oli almost fall back as he dropped the book behind him. Then when I tried to get up from underneath him he sat on me again, pushing me back down on the ground. This time he had my hands in his as he pinned them above my head, he was leaning over me too making his face come inches away from mine.

""This isnt fair." I whined before adding a laugh at the end.

"Youre only saying that because Im winning." He smiled making me suddenly get nervous. This was the first time I had been this close to him. Also, the first time I really saw his smile. It was adorable.

"Are you just enjoying this?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, but I know you're enjoying this too." This time his smile turned into a corner smirk. I knew exactly what he meant by that which made me even more uncomfortable. I mean, I did like this, but did he? Was he just screwing with me because he can be a douche at times. When I didnt say anything he took matters into his own hands. "You like me Shane." he paused giving me time to process that. "Just admit it."

I wasnt going to give in that easily to him. "I'll admit you need a mint."

He snickered to himself before looking back at me. "Cute."

He looked into my eyes and practically saw right through my cocky appearance. It would be so easy to just close my eyes and lean into his lips right now, but I wasnt about to do that. I know that hes dying to kiss me just as much so I wasnt going to give in.

Thats when there was a knock at the door, making both of us turn as it opened. Naomi was on her phone before she looked up from it to see me and Oli on the ground. She blinked a couple times not saying anything as she stared at us in disbelief. Than she looked around and saw my brush on the dresser next to the door, which was what she was looking for. She just grabbed it and then walked out closing the door behind her. She didnt even say a word. I think she was just too shocked and confused to say anything.