Reyyan and Miran... a story o...

By RitaArcher

This is a fanfiction story, about what could happen in Hercai, the amazing Turkish show. Please note, I don't... More

First scene...
Second scene...
Third scene...
Fourth scene...
Fifth scene...
Sixth scene...
Seventh scene...
Eighth scene...
Ninth scene...
Tenth scene...
Eleventh scene...
Twelfth scene...
Thirteenth scene...
Fourteenth scene...
Fifteenth scene...
Sixteenth scene...
Seventeenth scene...
Eighteenth scene...
Nineteenth scene...
Twentieth scene...
Twenty first scene...
Twenty-second scene...
Twenty-third scene...
Twenty-fourth scene...
Twenty fifth scene...
Twenty-sixth scene
Twenty-seventh scene
Twenty-eighth scene
Twenty-ninth scene
Thirtieth scene
Thirty second scene
Thirty third scene
Thirty fourth scene
Thirty fifth scene
Thirty sixth scene
Thirty seventh scene

Thirty first scene

1.2K 31 19
By RitaArcher

Hello, dear friends!

It's time for another scene! I really hope you enjoy it! Counting on your comments and votes!

And thank you, for spending some of your precious time, reading my scenes... Love you all!

Miran stopped breathing. She reminded him so much of... could it be her? There? Or was it some kind of sadistic trick of destiny?

- I will search the whole Istanbul upside down, but I'll find her! I swear I will! Now there's no Miran, there's nothing keeping us from marrying each other! - shouted Azat to his mother.

- Well, you seem to forget your grandfather forbids it and, most of all, the girl doesn't want you. Do you forget each time you were settled to be married, she'd run away with Miran... the man she hated so much...

Azat could feel the sarcasm in her voice so, when he was ready to answer, Yaren entered the room and answered in his place:

- But now Miran died, there's no reason for Reyyan to stay in Istanbul... or could it be uncle Hazar has a reason to stay away? Uh?

- What are you saying?!

- I'm saying what everybody think in this house! They left right after Miran's death... why? And why did the police come here in first place? And why was granddad so nervous about it? But, most of all, why is granddad so relaxed about them being there? In other circumstances, he would have forced them to come back immediately!

- You have a point in all that... but do you think our grandfather knows their whereabouts?

- Of course... Nothing, absolutely nothing is out of his control, especially when it comes to his family... Not that Reyyan is exactly family but, anyway... 

- You two shut up right now! You should be grateful this happened... now, Cihan has finally the chance to be your grandfather's man of trust, his right arm as it should have been always! Can you two forget about Reyyan and Hazar? Why bringing it up? Believe me, if Nasuh wanted them back they would be here by now... 

- Are you telling me he knows where they are?

The look Azat received from his mother, said it all: he knew perfectly where they were and, for some reason, he was letting them staying there...
Yaren looked at her mother and thought life was just too unfair to her: there she was, trapped in that small town, while Reyyan was having lots of fun in Istanbul! She had to do something about it! No way, that stupid girl would have a better life than her! That was about to end, pretty soon...

Miran was just too tired of trying... his leg simply wouldn't let him stand up, without feeling an excruciating pain. He would exercice everyday, twelve hours a day, with a therapist but, even though is multiple fractures were already cured, his leg was still a problem... The nights were spent thinking about her, the days, fighting against that awful pain...
Miran was just so tired to try... all he wanted was to see Reyyan again, to call her and confess he was alive, in love with her and more than ready to take her and leave to a desert island, where no one would find them...
But he couldn't. The suspicion that Azize had lied to him all his life, hiding from him he was a Sadoglu, making him believe his true father was the one who's caused his mother's death and, as a consequence,  all his misfortune. Now, he knew the whole truth: she had used him, to destroy his own family and, when he had let down his arms, she had sent someone to kill him. He was disposable, now he knew.
Abdullah stood in a corner of the room, without been seen by Miran. He knew the young man missed Reyyan and he was anxious to reveal her he was alive.

Being forced to let go of the love of his life, even for few months, was being too painful for him... He knew what that meant, for the same had happened to him, aswel...

- I knew it hurts...

Miran, caught by surprise, looked at Abdullah, unable to hide the tears.

- It does. I miss her. So, so much... and now that everything was about to be right, Azize messed it all, as usual...

- You must be strong...

- I know... I know... There's so much to do before seeing her again...

- Yes, there is. First, you have to get better. That leg of yours... We can't stay here anymore... I have to take to the next level of physical rehab... I know the therapist is being extremely important but you have to move forward, to a specialized clinic...

- You mean, leave here?

- Yes, definitely! We go to Istanbul. I know exactly the right place to treat you and all has been arranged for you to arrive the day after tomorrow.

- Abdullah... - Miran was touched with Abdullah's commitment to him: - Why are you helping me? Why do you bother so much?

- My friend... I owe you too much... My silence, for all these years... I knew your story and Reyyan's and I did nothing. I only I had had the guts to say all I knew... But Azize knew how to shut my mouth and I stood I silence for all these years so, the least I can do is to help you and Reyyan in all I can...

- But how did she manage to...

- She knew about a secret of mine. And she blackmailed me... For years and years, until I played dead and she forgot about me. But I stood in the shadow and watched all around me, I watched you and Reyyan grow, I saw you picking her up at her home, sneaking from Nasuh... Well, I must say it was pleasure to see your love flourish!

- But, then... I did what I did...

- Yes, you sure did... and you broke her heart. The day she was at the main square, at the mercy of the people's judgement and prejudice... I took her in and tried to soothe her soul but she was so torn apart...

- You can't imagine how much I regret all I did to her...

- You don't have to tell. Life has taught me to read minds and eyes... And I can see sorrow and regret in yours. You can't fake that so... Count on me, my friend. I'm more than willing to help you and, as far as I'm concerned.

Ican only thank you because, at this moment I'm afraid I can't count on nobody... not even Firat...

Abdullah look at him. No, Firat was the last person he could count on, especially now he was the man of trust of Azize and, obviously, her real grandson... He knew Miran wasn't aware of that fact but he decided it wasn't the best time to tell him... The right time would come...

- So, it's settled. Tomorrow we pack our things and move to Istanbul.

- How can I ever repay you... my friend?

- You don't have to. Just focus on getting better and the rest, we'll figure out, later.

Returning to school had some benefits but, the biggest of all was that, at least, Reyyan could set her mind on something else than herself and her sorrow. 

Days were spent between theoretical classes and medical practice so, when she'd return home, at night, she would eat something and immediately go to bed, diving into her world of dreams, where Miran would surprise her and she would tell her everything she had lived that day...

He was sitting in the green grass, waiting for her, smiling as usual, each time she's approach. Reyyan would sit next to him and breath the scent of his skin, so masculine, so irresistible... She would close her eyes and stay there, feeling so calm, so loved... he had the power to soothe her soul and make her feel so calm...

- How was your day, my dear? – he whispered, next to her ear.

- Good... I learned so many things today...

- I'm glad for you...

- If only we could meet outside...

- You know we can't... But we can meet here! This is our special place! Just ours, where nobody can judge us or jeopardize what we have...

- But I miss you so much...

Miran looked at her and kissed her softly.

- How I missed your kiss, Reyyan... I'm so afraid you'll meet somebody else and forget about me... But you must move on with your life... You have to be happy...

- Never, never... I could never forget you... You are a part of me! My happiness depends on us, being together... - Reyyan was crying, holding him, as if he was her safe haven.

Miran took her hands in his and looked into her eyes:

- Reyyan... Of course our love will be forever and you are always in my heart but we both know you can't shut yourself from life... You have to live and try new things, for both of us! Eventually, you'll meet someone who'll bring back your smile... and can only be happy for you!

- No, no!!!! – Reyyan held him, once more. She wouldn't, she couldn't let him go... At least, in her dreams, their love story was real and she was satisfied with that. She couldn't bear the thought of forgetting his face, his kiss, his scent, one day...

The next morning, Zehra noticed the dark circles below her daughter's eyes. Another rough night...

- Mother, I have and important assignment tomorrow so I won't be home early... If you need me, please send a message, 'cause I'll be at the library and I'll turn the sound off.

- Of course... Reyyan... Just don't push too hard, ok?

- Don't worry mother. I'm fine. I just need to focus on my studies...

Reyyan left the kitchen with a glass of tea. She was even more skinny and always so pale... A broken heart could kill or, in her particular case, change a person, dramatically, to the point she would be the same again... Zehra missed her daughter's smile, her joy of living and, for a few moments she could understand, for the first time, her own husband's pain and grieve... And she wondered how he would be like, before losing Dilsah...

After one month at the clinic, Miran could already stand on his hurt leg, without the fear of falling. However, the doctors had told him it would take a while longer until he'd leave the clinic, one f the best in the country. Every day, Miran would see injured people arriving with no hope to get well, and every day he would watch true miracles, coming from that amazing group of doctors and nurses. Abdullah who had rent a small apartment near the clinic, would visit him whenever possible and was his only friends, in those painful days...

Except for his long conversations with Abdullah, Miran wouldn't speak to anyone. In his few moments alone, he would read and think about Reyyan: what would have happened to her? The eager to call her was just too strong to be ignored... If only he could dial her number and listen to her voice. But then, what if she'd find out about him? Wouldn't she be in danger too?

- If only I could find out how she's doing... - Miran was drinking his morning coffee, almost talking to himself.

Abdullah looked at him and, after thinking for a moment, he just said:

- I know she's fine... Suffering with your loss but trying to life, each day at the time... all I know is that she left Midyat with her family but she is fine.

- She left? Where to?

- I really don't know.

- Do you think I will ever see her again?

- You will. I know you will and if it takes you to go 'til the end of the world, I will help you. But Reyyan will be yours again!

Miran smiled. Dr. Emet entered his room to explain him the new exercises he would perform that day and to inform him the plastic surgery to his face was scheduled in two days, in another hospital.

- I contacted a friend of mine, in a central hospital and he believes something can be done to your face... that scar can be concealed, somehow so, we might as well give it a try!

- We got to put you handsome again, for your beloved!

Reyyan and her group were waiting in the main lobby, at the Istanbul Hospital. Their assignment had been selected to be presented and, if they were the winner project, she and her colleagues could attend to an internship, starting the following month. All of them were obviously excited and nervous at the same time and, they were sent to the conference room, Dr. Asuman, where the leader of the medical team received them and presented them to her colleagues.

Reyyan, as the leader of the group, started the presentation right away, which impressed the jury and, when the results came, and they found out they were the selected group, the young woman couldn't help but thinking how odd life was and how her own life had changed so fast, in six months... the death of her beloved, her coming to Istanbul and her natural talent for a medical career... However, she couldn't help herself from thinking she would give up all that just to have Miran next to her, one more time...

- Congratulations! You certainly impressed our jury, and that's not an easy thing to get!– said Dr. Asuman, the beautiful blond lady doctor. – Miss Reyyan, your project was, without a doubt, the best we received here. I'm glad you teacher, Professor Ates sent you here, to represent your medical school. It's going to be very good to develop your project here and I'm happy to have you here in the next months.

- And when do we start? – asked one of Reyyan's colleagues.

- Well, tomorrow, if you want! The sooner, the better!

- Excuse me, but is this the residence of Hazar Sadoglu?

Zehra opened the door to the two police officers, confused about their presence:

- Yes but... what is the matter?

- Here – one of the officers gave her an envelope: - Hazar Bey is being notified to come to our station to give us a statement.

- A... a statement? What for?

- We are investigation the death of Miran Aslanbey and there is a strong possibility that he was victim of a crime.

- A crime? But, what's my husband got to do with that?

- So far, nothing, but we want to interrogate all the persons that, somehow, had a connection with him. And we know that, between them, things were always a bit... how to say? Tense. Please, give him the envelope. Tell him to go tomorrow morning. It won't take long.

- Of course. I will tell him... My husband has got nothing to hide.

- Well... We'll see about that. Have a nice day, Madam.

Zehra closed the door. A crime? Miran had been victim of a crime? She immediately dialled her husband's number:

- Hazar? Hazar... the police came here... They want to talk to you... they suspect Miran was killed and they want to interrogate everybody... Alright, I'll be waiting for you.

The woman stood in the middle of the living room, feeling that old sensation of panic. Everybody knew Miran and Hazar had had numerous fights... they hated each other... What if...? What if they thought Hazar was responsible for Miran's death? The sat on the sofa, and started to cry. All was coming back and, no matter how far they were from Midyat, the past would always haunt them... When would the nightmare end? When would they finally be happy?

Miran arrived at the hospital early in the morning. All was prepared for him to get his surgery done. Dr. Asuman welcomed him and Abdullah in a friendly way, since they ahd been highly recommended by Dr. Emet, a longtime friend of Abdullah.

- Welcome to the Istanbul Hospital, Demir Aslan Bey! All is ready for you... I am Dr. Asuman I me and my team will be taking care of you, in the next days...

Miran just smiled. That was another step towards is recovery... He had always hated hospitals but that one, particularly, seemed more «friendly» than the others he had known so far. He looked around the lobby: mothers and children, young couples, and even a group a students, from a distance, celebrating for some reason, laughing and speaking enthusiastically... And, in the middle of them, the sight of an elegant woman, with long, wavy hair... the same silhouette...

Miran stopped breathing. She reminded him so much of... could it be her? There? Or was it some kind of sadistic trick of destiny?

Bitby bit, the woman started turning and he felt his heart was about to explode.It couldn't be... standing in front of him, was the living image of a woman, thesame smile, the same face, exactly like the woman of his life, Reyyan, his Reyyan... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 363 10
Fanfiction: Asi and Alaz story. Hope you'll like it :) Disclaimer: fictional characters from Turkish drama Yabani, my take on their story- supported...
Mine By EJamie

Fanfiction

18.2K 331 34
This is Real Person Fanfiction. Complete and utter fantasy. I'm sure everyone involved is actually a lovely person in real life, anything that portra...
1.5K 95 8
'I long for you in your absence, and in your presence, just the same- endlessly' Fanfiction Serkan Bolat, the cold and harsh but a fierce Captain in...
56.4K 1.9K 51
life is a journey with its ups and down. One must enjoy this journey to reach the destination. I wanted yagiz and hazan to live these small moments...