UnikittyxFrownxBrock

By galaxywolf5666

Unikitty is now a sophomore and has a huge crush on a senior named Frown. Her friends advise her to stay away... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Untitled Part 12

114 5 1
By galaxywolf5666

Unikittys POV

I wait out in the hallway till i hear a commotion in the lunchroom. I peek my head around the corner and see Frown and Hawkadile on the ground. I whip back around the corner and cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to cry.

I run to a teacher near me and tug on her shirt.

"Yes mam?" she asks looking down at me. I point over to the lunchroom.

"There's a fight!" I squeak and point over to the lunchroom again.

"Ok thank you mam" She says and walks swiftly over to the entrance. She pulls out her walkie and says something in it.

Suddenly a few teachers run past me and soon after the nurse. I follow slowly and walk into the room.

Frown was on the ground, his face bleeding. Hawkadie was being pulled away from Frown. The kids who where watching the fight where leaving and talking amongst themselves.

I walk closer to the kids who are talking to each other.

"Frown and Brock? Really"

"Ya, and In a classroom"

"Today?"

"Ya"

"I would have never though Frown be gay"

"Ya, but like I could see him being with Brock, I mean they do live with each other"

"But like Frown was-

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I butt in.

"Oh, hey Unikitty, Apparently Frown and Brock, had like you know" The girl say to me.

"What, no I dont" I say look around at them.

"They Fucked" She said looking at me. My mouth drops open.

"They did What!?" I ask again.

"Brock sexed Frown" The other girl said.

"NO, no that can't be true!!!!???" I yell as I look over at Brock and Frown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 89 14
This is based off of my unikingdom ruins au, so Basicly master frown throws a brick that causes a horrible chain of events that causes hawkodile 's d...
180K 7.2K 17
Stiles has had a crush on his best friends Scott brother since he can remember.But now that he's a senior in high school and Derek Scott's brother is...
21.7K 600 43
Update!! Since Unikitty's canon age is revealed, this story takes place in a Unikitty AU where she's 18 UwU 💞💞💞 Michael Elliot Frown is an unfortu...
1K 26 61
NOTE: This fanfic will later be adapted into a fanmade animated film. This story was took place after the event of "The Birthday to End All Birthdays...