Part 11

Hawkadiles POV

I sit down with Unikitty and doctor Fox. I look over and see Brock and Frown walk into the lunchroom.

"Fucking faget" I say under my breath unvolintaryly.

"What?" Unikitty asks as she eats her sandwich.

"Nothing" I say as I keep looking at them. Unikitty looks in the way my eyes and sees Frown.

"OMG Its Frown" She says and hops up before I can say anything. I watch her run over to Frown and Brock who look the other way. She keeps trying to talk to them, and I see Frowns expresion change, And he says something to her, She stands there for a second before breaking down. I hopp up and run over to her.

"What the hell did you say to her!" I say getting in front of Unikitty.

"He said he doesn't love me and would never date me!" Unikitty cries as she clings onto my shirt.

"I did what You told me to do now leave me alone!" Frown says and turns away from me.

"Uni, i'll meet you out in the hallway" I say and unikitty runs off crying. I turn to Frown, and grab the back of his head and slams it down on the lunch table.

Frown returns a swift punch to my jaw and takes me to the ground. I get my hands around his throat and knee him in the crouch. He falls over off of me and holds himself in the fetal position. I slowly get up, but Frown makes his way up. Kids are starting to circle around us. Frown charges at me trying to tackle me down. I may be in football but this guy gets in fights all the time, but never with me. I can see Frown has a bit of a limp to his run. I get an idea and lean over to him.

"Oh, I know what you and Brock were doing in that class room." I say out loud, and surely enough he stops dead in his tracks, giving me the most aggressive look I have ever seen. He charges at me with pure rage, making his moves sloppy, I dodge his punch and he fall to the ground. I am sick of playing this game.

"You and Brock, alone in that dark classroom, all by yourselves" I say, and all the kids around us start to talk. Frowns eyes dart back n forth.

"You wouldn't" he hisses at me, as he tries to get up.

"You must be pretty sore after Brock FUCKED YOU!!" I yell and kick him across the face. The kids around us look over at Brock to as he hides his face with his hand. Frown collapse on the ground, his face bleeding. I dig my heel into this bullys back, and I know he won't be bullying anyone anymore.

Dr.fox runs over to me.

"Hawk stop, your hurting him!!" She says trying to push me off him.

"He deserves this!" I say as The kids start to dart away, and before I know it teachers are pulling me off Frown, whos not moving.

The nurse rushes over to him.