Part 3

Frowns POV.

I park my car and get out. I look up at brock and my condo we're are renting out together. I turn and look at Brock.

"Man first day of 12th grad was short," He says smiling and walks past me.

We enter the condo and sit on the couch.

"Do you think I should get dreads?" Brock asks out of nowhere. I look over at him.

"Have you ever had dreads?" I ask trying to see him with long hair.

"No, I was just wondering," he tells me looking back at the tv. I lean over and put my head on his lap and poof his hair.

"If you want dreads, I'm not against you, you be crazy to think I would be," I say and boop his nose. He laughs and starts to play with my hair.

"Man your hair is so much fun to play with," He says as he combs his fingers through my golden locks. Brock then lays down, with me laying on his chest.

"Brock Have I ever told you, that you're the best," I say looking at his dreamy eyes.

"Yes, yes you have man, like every morning," Brock says and giggles.

"We should start on homework," I say and try to get up only to be pulled right back down.

"It's the first day, they don't give you homework," Brock says to me, our faces only a few inches apart. I can feel his breath on my face.

"May I?" I ask raising an eyebrow as my hands slowly find their ways to each side of his face.

"How could I say no?" Brock says smiling with a small blush coming to life on his face.

Unikittys POV.

"Isn't frown that dude who bullied you last year?" Puppy corn asks me as we sit in the dining room.

"No..he wasn't bully me, just having a little fun," I say trying to justify my crush.

"Well, uni I am not going to judge because I have no experience in that arena," Puppycorn told me and got up and left the table.

Man, I am so happy Frown is a single pringle. A hot single pringle. I sit back and daydream about Frown. Then an Idea pops up in my head, I will write him an anonymous note, and watch him read it. He'll love it, heheeh.

I get up and walk over to my room and sit down at my desk.

Dear Frown,

I have known you for almost a year now, and well I just wanted to tell you Love your new haircut and new piercing. Your pretty cool and a Good friend, And I wish You feel the same way about me.

There finished. I fold the note in half and shove it in my backpack, and start to get ready for bed. I put on my PJs and brush my teeth. I jump into my bed and pull the covers over me.

I look up at my ceiling, "good night frown"

Next Morning--------------

I get to school early and find Frowns locker number 566. I take the note out and slip it into the little vent on the door. I then walk away to the other side of the hall and wait.