Arranged Marriage | tk

By NimraSajjad

They both hate each other. The rivalry goes on from the times of their school years and they never knew when... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Egoistic
Chapter 2: Contract (I)
Chapter 3: Elite
Chapter 4: Puppy
Chapter 5: Melanin
Chapter 6: Hesitant
Chapter 7: Sophisticated
Chapter 8: Rule
Chapter 9: Unspoken
Chapter 10: Daring
Chapter 11: Circles
Chapter 12: Pillowy
Shittttt
Chapter 13: Distraction
Chapter 14: Reflection
Chapter 15: Illusion
Chapter 16: Courtesy
Chapter 17: Shopping
Chapter 18: Photoshoot
Chapter 19: Dense
Chapter 20: Singapore
Chapter 21: Beloved
Chapter 22: Siren
Chapter 23: Confetti
Chapter 24: Spades
Chapter 26: Stealth
Chapter 27: Magic
Chapter 28: Delight
Chapter 29: Issue
Chapter 30: Violet
Chapter 31: Paper
Chapter 32: Archetype
Chapter 33: Au Revoir
Chapter 34: OD'd
Chapter 35: Zero
Chapter 36: Contract (II)
Chapter 37: Unravel
Chapter 38: Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Dazzling
Chapter 40: Lover
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 25: Etiquette

74.4K 3.3K 3.6K
By NimraSajjad

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third Person POV

Jeongguk didn't get even a blink of sleep. He still has work left but he'll continue it in his office. Though he could've completed it if he wasn't busy looking at Taehyung from time to time.

And when he'd look at him, he won't look away. Even if he's sitting far from Taehyung but he can still see him clearly, can see the softness on his face, the pout of his lips. Jeongguk doesn't want to wake him up but he has to because he needs to know how Taehyung's feeling. Jeongguk isn't in any hurry to go to office anyway.

The ravenette walks towards the bed and sits on the edge, feels bad that he's going to disturb the other but he needs to make sure the other is completely fine before he leaves for the office. Jeongguk does what one of the many things he loves doing, pushes back the strand of Taehyung's hair from his forehead and tucks it behind his ear.

Jeongguk then starts stroking behind his ear, thumb tracing his cheekbone now.

"Taehyung." The ravenette utters softly, ruffles his hair a little then rubs his arm soothingly. The model squirms in his sleep, eyes flutter open after that as he blinks away the sleepness. A very little smile makes way on Taehyung's lips as he looks at Jeongguk who's also smiling at him.

"Good morning." Jeongguk says and hand halts on his arm. Taehyung hums, stretches his body a little as he gets comfortable again.

"Morning." Taehyung rasps out in a sleepy voice.

"Slept well?" Jeongguk asks even though he kept looking at Taehyung time to time and the other didn't even wake up once.

"Yeah." Taehyung whispers and he means it. He really did slept well for the first after he'd have that bad dream.

"You sure?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung nods, smiles afterwards though it doesn't reach his eyes.

"I needed to make sure you're okay before I leave for the office. Had to wake you up, sorry." Jeongguk sheepishly says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"It's okay, I don't want to sleep more." Taehyung says and Jeongguk desperately wants him to let out whatever he wants to say---to trust him enough to share but maybe Jeongguk's asking a little too much.

"Thank you though, for letting me sleep here." Taehyung says gratefully.

"It's okay, it's nothing to say thank you for." Jeongguk utters.

"But I am---I am thankful." Taehyung says immediately, makes Jeongguk a little flustered but be doesn't want to thinks about himself beautiful he knows and he can see---Taehyung looks drained even after having slept for good hours.

"Let's have some breakfast, come on." Jeongguk says then, wants to offer his hand but he thinks the other might be uncomfortable with it.

Jeongguk doesn't know why Taehyung looks as if he'll definitely flinch if he'll touch him though Jeongguk forgets how Taehyung leaned into his touch just earlier when he woke him up.

"You're gonna make breakfast?" Taehyung asks, lips curved into a little smile.

"Surprise surprise." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung chuckles a little. The ravenette leans back when Taehyung gets up to sit.

"I'll go take a shower. Can't just miss this breakfast." Taehyung says and Jeongguk pulls away the comforter from him.

"It's gonna be the best breakfast you'll ever have." Jeongguk says proudly, makes the other chuckle again. Jeongguk feels a little at ease.

Taehyung gets up then, walks out of the room in a little hurry because he was done pretending---those words he  heard in the dream were in his mind the moment he woke up yet he didn't want to worry Jeongguk even a little bit. He knows Jeongguk would worry.

He doesn't want Jeongguk to be worried about him yet his heart beats crazily and warmth fills rushes through him when he realizes that Jeongguk worries for him, cares for him.

Taehyung goes to his room, sees it clean and tidy and he doesn't need to think twice who would've done it.

Jeongguk cares.

Taehyung wants to curse and scream and the other---get angry at him that who gave him permission to enter his room and touch even a single thing. Yet Taehyung knows he'll never be able to yell at the other.

Taehyung gets frustrated by himself. The dream, Jeongguk being way too nice to him and his heart wanting towards Jeongguk day by day, closer and closer---it frustrates Taehyung. He had promised himself to not be so weak yet here he is, conflicted and stuck between wanting Jeongguk or keeping his ego and keep hating him.

He wishes Jeongguk to not be so dsmn nice to him.

Taehyung wishes to---just once---talk to his mother face to face and ask her why she left him. If she had not left, there wouldn't have been any letter and Taehyung would not be in this place place---and his heart wouldn't be fall----

Taehyung's eyes widen and he immediately shut off from his thoughts. The mere thought of it had Taehyung shaking badly. He needs a cold shower even though he's shaking. He needs to calm down or he might break something that he lands his hand on.

And Taehyung hates it that after degrading Jeongguk so much---he fucking wants a hug from him.

He needs a hug from him.

Taehyung freshens himself, takes a cold shower indeed and he sighs because the shower didn't effect him at all.

Taehyung let's everything happen according to the course. He let's it happen---whatever is happening, he let's it happen.

He's tired still because of the last night and he doesn't want to think much.

A lazy smile forms on his lips as the delicious smell of pancakes hits him. Now Taehyung sees the American Jeongguk because he doesn't eat pancakes in the breakfast. He just knows the smell because his older brother loves pancakes too.

Taehyung walks downstairs and in the kitchen, sees Jeongguk's back on him. The plates are set on the counter and the model sits on the stool, knees on the counter and chin propped on his palm as he watches the other cook.

"I think I already like it." Taehyung says and the ravenette turns around, smiles at him.

"Well you'll love it when you try them." Jeongguk says.

"Well then, enlighten me." Taehyung utters in amusement and Jeongguk bows.

"Yes, your highness." Jeongguk says, looks up and winks at Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully but laughs as well. Jeongguk's glad that the air around them is playful.

"Oh God---". Taehyung shakes his head playfully when Jeongguk places the napkin on Taehyung's lap, sets the plate in front of him along with the knife and fork.

"Ready?" Jeongguk asks.

"I'm starving Jeongguk, please hurry up." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk claps his hand.

"Worry not."

Jeongguk then finally presents him his perfectly made pancakes and Taehyung can tell by the aroma that they will be hella tasty.

"Honey or chocolate syrup?" Jeongguk asks.

"Strawberry." Taehyung says and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Of course." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung shrugs his shoulders because strawberry syrup is a must.

Jeongguk doesn't let Taehyung do anything, brings him everything, pours him syrup, water in the glass a d Taehyung thinks Jeongguk might even feed him at this point.

And Taehyung admits that he's enjoying this care---a little too much.

Taehyung literally moans wine he takes the bite and that is enough for him to admit that these are heavenly.

"Don't even dare say anything until I finish". Taehyung says pointedly to Jeongguk and the ravenette smirks, makes a gesture to zip his lips.

Taehyung eats as if he was starved. Jeongguk eats a little too, he doesn't usually eat breakfast but he wants to enjoy it with Taehyung even though they're not talking. Taehyung finishes after Jeongguk and the ravenette is looking at him in amusement.

"These pancakes were heavenly, Jeongguk---seriously." Taehyung says, a shiny glint of honesty in his eyes and Jeongguk smiles gratefully.

"Well, thank you and I'm glad you liked them." Jeongguk says, tries his best to hide his blush but it's not in his control.

"I loved them." Taehyung smiles and Jeongguk can't even look away. Doesn't care if he's being obvious that he's admiring Taehyung's smile.

But still, Jeongguk sees the way Taehyung sits so stiff, eyes a little dull yet still beautiful and finds a little hesitation in his ever so gorgeous smile as well.

"Thanks." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung nods.

"I'll go get for office." Jeongguk says after a while if silence and the model nods.

Almost fifteen minutes later, Jeongguk walks downstairs, all ready for work and finds Taehyung still there on the kitchen, staring aimlessly to the wall. He looks lost.

"Taehyung." Jeongguk calls and the model snaps out of his trance. Taehyung looks at Jeongguk and smiles a little, gets up as he realizes Jeongguk is leaving, doesn't know what to do.

"See you at night." Jeongguk sees and Taehyung's eyes lit up just a little because that means Jeongguk will be home early.

"Okay." Taehyung replies. Jeongguk hates it that he hasn't touched Taehyung at all, haven't held him closer yet, haven't kissed him.

Taehyung wants Jeongguk to hold him. He really really needs a hug right now.

"Jeongguk". Jeongguk has walked away just a little from Taehyung when he calls him. The ravenette turns around immediately.

"Yeah?"

"Can you uh---can---can I---have a---can you please give me a hug?" Taehyung stutters, feels his heart threatening to beat out of his chest, cheeks red as he nervously looks at Jeongguk who stands there in a mild surprise because he was definitely not expecting it.

"Please." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk feels like the other might cry and that he might really need someone to hold him. He's so fucking happy that it's him that Taehyung wants right now.

The ravenette walks closer to Taehyung, looks at him with softness in his eyes. Taehyung's hands are clasped on his chest but he knows he won't be rejected.

Jeongguk's arm then curls around Taehyung's middle, pulls him closer slowly Taehyung doesn't know what to do with the rush of warmth and happiness that floods through him. The ravenette's hand then goes to back of Taehyung's head and the model leans in to rest his head in Jeongguk's shoulder, arms loosely around his neck as he sighs contented.

Jeongguk's hand falls from Taehyung's head to his waist and now he holds him more tightly and Taehyung just feels as if he's in the most secured place in the world---he feels safe.

He doesn't want to be selfish but he wants this warmth and this security all to himself---forever.

This word doesn't make Taehyung pulls away---doesn't scare him at all because he feels no fear in Jeongguk's arms---none.

"Thank you." Taehyung whispers, eyes closed as Jeongguk runs his hand on Taehyung's sides soothingly. Taehyung is really thankful just for a hug---though it means alot to him.

"You don't have to thank me." Jeongguk whispers back and Taehyung shivers a little because Jeongguk speaks those words close to his ear.

It's Taehyung who breaks the hug---doesn't want to but he does because he wants---

He doesn't even have to say it because Jeongguk is already kissing him---always knows how to catch him of guard, how to render him speechless.

And the ravenette knows it's not the sweetness of the strawberry syrup but the actual sweetness and softness of Taehyung's lips that he steals in a kiss---just like always.

---------------------------

"We wanted to see you for so long but were really busy. It's good to see you---Mr. CEO."

Jeongguk gets a surprise visit from two of his friends from high school. Jongin and Woosung. These two were in his group, together they would pick on Taehyung though Jeongguk isn't in contact with them after a year he settled in America.

He had closed the chapter of high school yet there is just one thing that needs to be done before it completes happily.

"Well, time flies. Though we all knew I'd be the CEO." Jeongguk utters.

"Yeah man but we are actually surprised by your marriage. You married Kim Taehyung?---who knew huh?" Jongin says in amusement and Jeongguk doesn't like the way he says it.

"Jeon Taehyung." Jeongguk corrects, emphasizes his name and Jongin raises his eyebrow.

"Yeah---okay but how the fuck did it happen. You literally couldn't even stand hearing his name". He says and Jeongguk wants to tell him that he shouldn't speak of what he doesn't know.

"That was before---things don't always stay the same, do they?" Jeongguk asks and Jongin shrugs.

"But really Jeongguk---how did it happen? I'm sure everyone would've been surprised." Woosung asks.

"I don't care about the others really---it just---happened." Jeongguk answers and the other two share a confused glance.

"Happened? Fell in love with him or something?" Woosung says and Jeongguk's heart stutters for a fraction of a second and he gulps.

"Yeah---something like that." Jeongguk utters, hides his uncertainty and Jongin chuckles.

"You used to call him a faggot and now you---".

"Watch your mouth Jongin-ssi, you're Talking about my husband here." Jeongguk says, voice calm yet a clear threat in his voice.

"Oh yeah? Don't forget how you allowed us to say and do whatever the fuck we would want and now you can't hear it?" Jongin challenges and the ravenette clenches his fists but stays calm. Woosung nudges Jongin, gestures him to shut the fuck up.

"As I said, it was way before than now. Things changed and I'm not bound to tell you any of it." Jeongguk says, looks directly and Jongin and Woosung chuckles awkwardly.

"Yeah, yeah of course Jeongguk." Woosung says and prays Jongin would shut the fuck up.

"So he let's you touch him now huh? That was what annoyed you---him.not letting you touch him but only that Minseok guy---now the top model let's his bully touch him huh? Fuck him---".

"Jongin---". Jeongguk gritts his teeth, says his name as a warning.

"I don't fucking understand---you are fucking being rude to us because of that egoistic son of---". Jongin stops---words are cut when Jeongguk slams his hand on the desk, hard and makes the other two flinch.

"Get the fuck out of here. Now." Jeongguk's voice was dangerously low, eyes holding fury.

Jongin knows he should stop---knows Jeongguk and his temper very well but be couldn't stop the next words;

"Does that mean I can touch him too?" Jeongguk doesn't care he's in his office as the words make him move on his own and he grabs Jongin's collar from across the desk and bends him down---Woosung gets up as well and he thinks Jeongguk might pick the other up from his collar.

"If I heard another word from your mouth against Taehyung---heck if I even saw your fucking face again then you'll be sorry that you even opened your mouth infront of me today." Jeongguk says an the other winces when ravenette let's go with a jerk.

"Get out." Jeongguk utters and Woosung immediately grabs Jongin's arm and drags him outside Jeongguk's office.

Jeongguk breathes heavily as he calms himself, loosens his tie and runs a hand in his hair.

He doesn't need a fucking reason or he doesn't need to give himself a reason as to why he did it---he just can't let anyone talk shit about Taehyung---his husband.

Jeongguk wants to see him so he goes home.

--------------------------

Taehyung frowns when he hears the door opening and definitely surprised when Jeongguk appears.

"Everything okay?" The model asks and Jeongguk doesn't answer rather walks towards the couch and sits next to him but keeps the distance.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung calls when he notices the stress and hesitation that wasn't letting Jeongguk to look at Taehyung.

"Hey---".

"I need to talk to you---". Jeongguk looks at Taehyung---eyes desperate and voice pleading. Taehyung looks at him in confusion.

"What---what is it?" Taehyung utters and watches the other fidget nervously.

"I---I want to apologize---". Jeongguk says, stops and looks for Taehyung's reaction.

"For---for what Jeongguk?" Taehyung asks in confusion. Jeongguk's eyes turn vulnerable and Taehyung's heartbeat accelerates.

"For everything."

The moment Jeongguk says those words---Taehyung's eyes widen and he thinks that Jeongguk is going to take away the one and only reason he has to hate him.

He can't let that happen---he needs to leave yet the vulnerability in Jeongguk's doesn't fucking allow him to move.

Taehyung thinks he's about to fall and he knows it's gonna hurt---both him and Jeongguk as well.

--------------------------

^hi Taehyung 😂

^our angels.❤

^one and only act worldwide. Legend bichhh ❤🔥

^tae kook and yoongs had me dying 😂😂😂

------------------------

Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap. To be continued from here.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 10.8K 194
COMPLETED At long last, Fu Zhi, the mysterious heiress who had developed countless technologies was given two guardians by the country! Initially, th...
367K 7.7K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
187K 6.2K 121
Book Two of Men Can't Get Pregnant. If you haven't read the first one go read it it's a good one. This book is like the first one just new stories an...
36.2K 1.5K 10
[COLLAB WITH @SUNGIEVRSE, JAYA] Jisung didn't want to come across as too obvious. He really didn't. But that breathtaking physiotherapist of his wasn...