Angel of War

By Darkmoonlight23

She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the huma... More

~Her Story~ (Prologue)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
The End

Chapter Six

91 5 2
By Darkmoonlight23

"You think you can take me on? Really?" I tilt my head. He smirks cocky and I snatch him up before he knows what's happening. "You have some nerve boy. But can you handle this?!" My wings spring from my back and I spin around and throw the boy through the trees. I chase after him as he slams into a building that shouldn't be in a forest. "Can't you fight? You seem so weak." I look down at the male. He pulls out a knife and swings at me. I leap out of the way. He growls at me and continues to swing. I roll my eyes and steps out of the way. "You can't defeat me. So stop trying." I growl. "No way in hell. If you can get away from the proxies without a scratch then you have more power than anyone else at the mansion. I want to prove that I am stronger than the proxies. To do that I defeat you and rub it in everyone's face." The male says a grin spreading across his face from ear to ear, literally. "The hell happened to your face? Looks like someone tried to tear your jaw off with a dull hack saw and really fucked up your face. " I tilt my head. "I did this to myself. Aren't I beautiful?" He asks. "You have a face only a mother could love." I say. "Well I killed my mom and dad." He says. "That's fucked up my dude. You can't be killing family." I shake my head. The male pins me to a tree and holds his knife to my neck. "God your breath fucking stinks. What did you eat? Rotten Fish?" I waft the smell away. "You are starting to piss me off shit stain." He snarls in my face. "And you are curling my nose hair." I kick him in the chest. He flies away and I smirk. "Need some help there Jeff?" Another voice asks snottily. "Shut it elf. I can handle him." The now named male known as Jeff snaps. "You are to damn cocky. How about I knock you down a few pegs?" I snatch Jeff up and takes to the sky. I reach above the cloud level and turns Jeff upside down and drops him. "INCOMING!!!!" I yell as I soar down next to Jeff. I whoop in joy as we race towards the earth. Before Jeff can face plant into the earth at neck breaking speeds I grab his ankles and dangles him a few inches off the ground. "Not so cocky now are we?" I tilt my head and drops him. He rolls onto his back and glares at me. "I think I pissed him off. "I say flapping my wings gently. "Who are you anyway dude?" The other person asks. "I'm a person. Nice to meet you." I land on the ground and tucks my wings away. 

Darkmoon here. Sorry for the delay. School started last week on Wednesday so I have been focusing on that. But anyway, I hope everyone has had a good day. Also thank you Jeffry24 for commenting and voting even though you didn't have too. :P Have a good day/night or whatever and I'll see you in the next chapter. Dark out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
80.7K 3.5K 27
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...
4.2K 173 41
After stumbling upon a murderer's cabin, you are forced to play a twisted game, the prize for winning being your life. You begin to feel like your li...
13.6K 498 36
y/n l/n, a high school student who finds herself in a bad position after trying to make her life a little more interesting. this story focuses on the...