7 Dαყʂ: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2 (𝙲�...

By MorkleBorkle

Norenmin "What are you eating?" "Cum" "What's cum?" sequel to "7 Days"『✎ᗰᗩᖇK』 More

『✐𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊』
『💣1, 2, 3』
『🦋100』
『🛌119』
『☕7 𝕯𝖆𝖞𝖘』
『🍲𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑』
『😇𝕬𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉』
『🕳️𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝕴𝖙』
『💗𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖕』
『💬𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖄𝖔𝖚』
『𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 2 𝖀 (𝕬𝕸 01:27)』
『❣️𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊』
『🔀𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗』
『💖𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖎 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』
『🧨𝕭𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉』
『🛀𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕺𝖓 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐』
『🤭𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕸𝖞 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖉』
『🤫𝕭𝕺𝕺𝕸』
『🛋️𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒』
『🕯️𝕭𝖔𝖘𝖘』
『🛬𝕭𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙』
『📉𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙』
『🐈𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖓』
『♨️𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝕭𝖔𝖒𝖇』
『🎃𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』
『𝕸𝖞 𝕭-𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』
『🖼️𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖒』
『💔𝕮𝖎𝖙𝖞 127』
『📆𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐』
『🧑‍🎄𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』
『🥳𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』
『🛋️𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐』
『💢𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒』
『🍰𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕹𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊』
『🪢𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝕷𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍』
『💉𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒』
『🌺𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊』
『🎉𝕵𝖎𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝕭-𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑』
『🍻𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗』

『🔪0 𝕸𝖎𝖑𝖊』

5.1K 145 139
By MorkleBorkle

"We're running 0 mile
girl you're just mine, mine"
________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Sick ♥ 

+H♥R♥J

I was about to kiss Jeno in the cheek when...

Jaemin grabbed my arm and kissed me on the lips. After the kiss my eyes widened and I turned around, and looked at the floor in embarrassment, I am a literal Lycopersicon esculentum right now.

I was about to run away when Jeno also grabbed me and kissed me, i was so shook I couldn't even form a proper sentence.

"Thanks for the kiss Junnie~ but we will get the secret out of you later" Jeno said while walking away with Jaemin, seriously you can't just KISS SOMEONE AND WALK AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

I don't even know what I'm supposed to think anymore, I sighed and walked back into my house, I walked into the kitchen and myself a snack with whatever I could find which happened to be cereal. After I finished I walked straight into my bedroom, my happy place ^_^

+2AM H♥R♥J+

I woke up and checked the time "2AM" I mumbled quietly suddenly I felt really sick to my stomach I rushed to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet until I was done. Gosh I forgot I was lactose intolerant, I took some medicine and decided I wouldn't go to school the next day because i'm lazy lol.

                                                                       +THE NEXT DAY N♥J♥M+

I walked to the school gates where all the dream team were standing but I noticed Renjun wasn't there, I'm a little worried because he never misses school like ever "hey Jeno do you know where Injun is he always meets us here and that nerd never misses school"

 He just shrugged and responded by saying "I don't know" I was a little bit worried but maybe he's gonna come around lunch time or he went in early, I tried to convince my self by saying that.

+TIME SKIP LUNCH TIME+ (cuz I'm lazy)

We were sitting at our usual lunch table and Renjun still hasn't arrived, I decided I had enough so I grabbed Jeno's hand and booked it to his house luckily I remembered where it was from yesterday's walk.

"What the hell Jaemin where are we going?!" Jeno asked trying to keep up with me.

"I'm worried about Renjun I feel like something is wrong" I said trying to run faster if that's possible, after some time we finally reached his house.

We knocked on the door repeatedly until we heard a groan from the other side and the door opened to reveal a really shitty looking Renjun, once he open the door he tried to close it but Jeno but his foot in between the door before he could close it...

+H♥R♥J+

I heard the door open causing me to groaned I look like complete shit right now because 1. I woke up late, 2. I haven't even washed my face and 3. well there is not 3, I naturally look like crap. I slowly walked over to the door and opened it, but once I did I regretted my decision.

I saw Jeno and Jaemin, I tried to close the door but Jeno put his foot in between the door so I couldn't close it. Once they saw how shitty I looked they ran over to me and asked if I was okay, "guys I'm really okay also shouldn't you be at school!?"

I said trying to push them off of me but that failed. "How can we get at school with out worrying about our sweet Renjunnie~" Jaemin said kissing my head, I blushed at what he said and that luckily went unnoticed by him.

"Why didn't you tell us you weren't coming to school, we thought something bad happened to you" Jeno uttered in a soft voice while carrying me bridal style into my room and I just buried my head into his chest so he can't see my flustered face.

Jeno sat down on the bed and laid me down on his lap, he also checked my temperature just to make sure i wasn't sick or anything, I was so tired so I just fell asleep right there. After a few hours which felt like seconds to me I woke up to Jaemin on my right side and Jeno on my left side cuddling me while they were asleep. I couldn't help but stare at there cute sleeping faces.

"Take a picture babe it will last longer" I was so busy admiring them I didn't realize I was looking at Jeno the whole time, I got embarrassed and turned around to see Jaemin also awake.

"Here eat this, I know you didn't eat breakfast" Jaemin said while sitting up and soon after, me and Jeno followed, I muttered a smoll "thank you" and took the plate of waffles.

"I'm still mad at you guys for skipping school"

"We were worried about you~" Jeno huffed trying to hug me but I turned red and pushed him off before I went crazy "make me food slaves" I demanded pointing to the door, they sighed and went away I just smirked in victory *I'm a great friend* I thought.

+L♥J♥N

Me and Jaemin had ingredients set out in the kitchen to bake cookies like Renjun had asked the only problem was I was doing all the work "Jaemin are you gonna help or not"

I uttered a few more words and then I was done with my rant, while I was adding sugar into the batters I felt Jaemin's arms snake around my waist firm behind, I blushed and tried to push him off of me but he didn't budge "N-Not fair Nana, I-I'm supposed to be the c-confident o-one"

"How cute~" he whispered in my ear.

"I hate y-you!"

"You won't be saying that in bed—"

"WOAH WOAH LETS KEEP THIS RATED PG PLEASE!!!"

"Yay thank you author~nim"

"who the hell are you!?!"

(🐨: Okay okay just kidding)

"Let's play a game" I suggested, we are currently waiting for the cookies in the oven.

"What game?" Jaemin questioned as he scrolled through his feed on social media.

"If I can make you blush you have to date me and if I don't I will let you have alone time with Renjun" I said getting closer to Jaemin, but Jaemin couldn't focus after I had said 'date, Jeno, and Jaemin' in the same sentence. His eyes widened and Slowly a blush crept up on his face.

"Well looks like I won"

"W-WAIT NO T-THAT DOES N-NOT COUNT!" Jaemin said shaking his head furiously.

"Fine then, let's begin"

Jaemin backed up until his back hit the marble kitchen counter I brought my lips closer to Jaemin's ear and snaked his arm around his waist causing the younger to turn red.

I stopped once he saw how red he was, I smirked he backed up leaving a confused Jaemin "looks like I won" I winked.

"Aish I hate you so much!!" Jaemin whined hitting my chest.

+3RD PERSON+

After a bit more playing around they decided to bring the cookies up to there Renjun "thanks guys" Renjun said taking a bite out of his cookie, he was about to take another bite of his cookie when Jaemin grabbed Renjun's hand and forced Renjun to feed him.

"Wait a minute that's not fair I out-Gayed you in the kitchen, you cant out-Gayed him here! Only i can be the confident gay

"Aww well guess you just have to live your life as a panicked gay" Renjun gave him a peck on his lips. The action left both Jeno and Jaemin in shock, Jaemin was frozen in his place and Jeno was touching his lips with wide eyes.

Meanwhile Renjun was even more shocked by his actions than Jaemin and Jeno "Nana" Jeno called.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I think we're both panicked gays" and that resulted in bot of them sulking and Renjun questioning why he liked the 2.

________________________________________

1331 words

+𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊+

|💌| ⓜⓘⓝⓔ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Complete (Sequel)

|🧃| Ⓐⓟⓟⓛⓔ Ⓙⓤⓘⓒⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🍧| Ⓓⓔⓢⓢⓔⓡⓣ ~ ᴊᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ ongoing

|🌠| Ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓡ Ⓔⓒⓛⓘⓟⓢⓔ ~ Ongoing

|🅾️| Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ Ⓜⓨ Ⓣⓨⓟⓔ ~ ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Ongoing

|☂️| Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓤⓜⓑⓡⓔⓛⓛⓐ Ⓐⓒⓐⓓⓔⓜⓨ ~ Ongoing

|🎈| Ⓥⓞⓞⓓⓞⓞ Ⓗⓞⓣⓛⓘⓝⓔ ~ ɴᴄᴛ Ongoing

+𝕆𝕟𝕖-𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤+

|💢| ⓘⓗⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|🐶| Ⓟⓔⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴ Completed

|🌞| Ⓑⓡⓐⓣⓣⓨ ~ ɴᴀʜʏᴜᴄᴋ Completed

|⛓️| Ⓗⓐⓣⓔ ⓜⓔ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓐⓝⓣ ~ ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ Completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤+

|💊| Ⓟⓗⓐⓡⓜⓐⓒⓨ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ/ɴᴏʀᴇɴ ongoing

|🤪| Ⓒⓗⓐⓞⓢ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ ongoing

|😾| Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓖ ~ ʏᴜᴡɪɴ ongoing

|🎮| Ⓛⓘⓔⓢ ~ ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ completed

|🔪| Ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓡⓞⓛ ~ ʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ completed

|💛| Ⓓⓔⓐⓡ Ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ~ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ (ɴᴏʀᴇɴᴍɪɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴋʜʏᴜᴄᴋ, ᴄʜᴇɴᴊɪ) completed

+ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦𝕟 ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕤+

|💭| Ⓗⓔⓡⓔ 'ⓢ Ⓐ Ⓣⓗⓞⓤⓖⓗⓣ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ completed

|👑| Ⓡⓞⓨⓐⓛⓛⓨ Ⓢⓒⓡⓔⓦⓔⓓ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

|🍼| Ⓦⓔ Ⓖⓞ Ⓤⓟ ~ ʀᴇɴᴊᴜɴ x ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ongoing

~Mark

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7K 21
❝So, who's our last new classmate?❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018
70.3K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
10K 393 12
❝tolboi: eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs.❞ ❝grandma: NO❞