my love as deep as the ocean...

By rosies-blue

my bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. the more i give to thee, the more i have, for both are... More

intro.
1. this is weird - chae
2. kill two birds with one stone - lisa
3. it's okay lalisa - chae
4. curveball - lisa
5. i can't have her - lisa
6. hurting - chae
7. arms to fall into - chae
8. fight for her - lisa
9. lovesick - chae
10. hold my hand - lisa
11. i love all of you - chae
12. my love - lisa [M]
13. proud - chae [M]
14. lean on me - lisa
a/n
15. one day - chae
important
extremely important
16. on this starry night (jensoo special)
17. trust - lisa
18. lessons - lisa
story propositions
19. the way - chae
jenkai
20.
ugh tiny rant
special chapter 1.
special chapter 2.
special chapter 3, pt. 1
chaennie story.
special chapter 3, pt 2.
important question
special chapter 4: jensoo
blackpink one-shot.
the end.
bonus chapter: soccer matches and getting old

bonus chapter: sex holiday circa 2028 pt. 1

3.9K 121 107
By rosies-blue

"Hello Sex Holiday Circa 2028!" Lisa kicks open the door to the balcony of their beach house. "Good morning Hawaii, it's lovely to see you on this fine, fine day!"

"Lisa you're naked!" Her wife yells, throwing the bathrobe on the floor at her.

Lisa looks down at her very naked body, stepping onto the balcony. "Oh would you look at that? I am naked," she smiles proudly, looking back up to take in the view. She spots two familiar faces on the beach that their house gives a view off. "Hi Jennie! Hi Jisoo! God, isn't it a great day to be alive?" She waves, screaming loudly.

The two girls who are taking a morning walk on the beach duck their heads so as not to let the screaming naked lady draw attention to them. God they sometimes hated their maknae. "Hm, they mustn't of heard me," she pouts. "Oh well, nothing can ruin my day. I mean it, Chaeng- Ow!"

She turns around to see her wife sitting up in their bed, also very much naked, after having a pillow thrown at her. "What was that for?"

"Stop showing the whole of Hawaii your goods, their mine," Chaeyoung scolds her wife. "Now come back her and let me play with what's mine," she whines.

Lisa sighs before making her way back onto their bed, crawling to her wife and immediately kissing her. "Good morning," she hums. "Isn't it an amazing day?" She falls back into the fluffy comforter, her head resting on a pillow. "Hawaii is amazing. Sex is amazing. This is the best vacation ever!"

Chaeyoung can't help but smile at the excitement of her wife. She leans down and kisses the younger girl. "This is a pretty good trip," she draws circles onto her wife's bare chest comfortingly before resting her head in the crook of Lisa's neck. "Shall we ring the kids?"

"But it's our sex holiday," Lisa whines, kicking her legs.

"So we're just not gonna talk to our kids for a week?" Chaeyoung laughs at her idiot, standing up to find something decent to wear. Lisa can't help but watch as her wife walks around the room completely naked, bending over and stretching out in all the right places. "Stop eye fucking me and get some clothes on you... Pervert," she throws a t-shirt at Lisa.

"I can't help it," Lisa crawls to the edge of the bed. "My wife's got a bangin' body," she grabs Chaeyoung by the waist and pulls her onto the bed on top of her again. She kisses along the nape of her wife's neck. "A hot Mom bod."

"God, Lisa," Chaeyoung hums at the feeling of Lisa's soft lips. "W-we have to talk- oh fuck- to t-the kids- Jesus," she moans as Lisa kisses all the way down her back. She really contemplates pushing Lisa off and distract herself by talking to her kids. But, despite being thirty-one, she still has the hormones of a seventeen year old. "Fuck it," she turns around and pushes Lisa into the bed.

"You just can't resist the Manoban, can you?"

"Shut up and come for me."

(ha y'all thought you were getting sexy times)

...

A Few Hours Later.

"Lisa your pants are inside out! Get yourself together woman!" Chaeyoung scolds her wife as she struggles, herself, to get earrings in. After a few rounds, the married couple went back to sleep, sleeping way past their dinner reservation with Jennie and Jisoo. So now they're running around like two headless chickens trying to get themselves looking presentable.

"Get over it, we don't have time to be looking perfect! Sometimes we just have to disappoint people!" Lisa exclaims back, taking her camo pants off to turn them the right way around. She's wearing a white crop top, and camo trousers. All topped off with a classic Manoban move, a white bucket hat and those ugly ass Fila disruptors. Someone tell her to stop wearing them she's like 30.

Chaeyoung however, was wearing a black crop top, with black pin-striped trousers, and her hair tied in a braid. She has a pair of sunglasses ready to go for when they leave, despite the fact that the sun will set in about thirty minutes and she'll have no use for them afterwards.

It doesn't take long for Lisa to finish getting ready, and basically bolt out of the door after Chaeyoung. "Got everything?" The older asks, about the close the door.

"Got my phone, got my lady, what more could I possibly need?" Lisa smiles sweetly at her wife.

"Wipe that smile off your face, there are two probably very pissed of old ladies downstairs waiting for us," Chaeyoung closes the door.

"Can I have a kiss?" Lisa asks her wife who's glaring at her. "C'mon, we can't get any later than we are now."

Chaeyoung sighs, giving in and giving Lisa a peck on the lips before dragging her wife downstairs.

...

"I swear to God I'm gonna disown them," Jennie shakes her head, handing her empty plate to the waiter.

"Well this is, as Lisa dubbed it, 'The Sex Holiday Circa 2028', they're probably just going at it like bunnies... Like we could be," Jisoo replies, the last part being mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"They always went at it way more than we did," Jennie says, pouting. "Remember when we found them in our kitchen?" She shivers.

"Let's not talk about that... The things that I saw... The things I heard," suddenly Jisoo has flashbacks to that day where she walked in on her best friends in her own kitchen... Where they ate.

"Speak of the devils," Jennie grumbles, watching as the two younger girls make a bee-line for their table, their heads ducked in embarrassment.

Chaeyoung and Lisa sit down without lifting their heads or talking straight away.

"Well, well, well," Jisoo says, her eyes flickering between the two. "Look who decided to turn up."

Lisa lifts her head. "Better late than never?" She says hesitantly.

"We're gonna sit here and watch you eat, and buy us drinks... We're gonna watch every single bite until you feel so uncomfortable you want to cry and get on your knees to apologise," Jennie says in a sinister tone, so sinister that her wife thinks she may or may not be a psycho.

Jisoo shakes her head at the two, so that Jennie can't see her. "Just get the bill and we'll be good."

"We're so sorry," Chaeyoung replies quickly. "We weren't having sex either. Well we were and then we did it so much that we fell asleep. Like a sex coma. You understand right? When you come so much that you just-"

Lisa covers her wife's mouth with her hand. "Baby, I think they get it-Ew!" She retracts her hand quickly. "Did you lick my hand? Yucky!"

"So when I lick cream off every inch of your body it's hot? But I lick your hand and it's yucky? You're weird Manoban," Chaeyoung scoffs, turning back to look at Jennie and Jisoo. "We're really sorry, we'll pay for the bill."

And pay for the bill they did. They paid for every single drink Jennie and Jisoo ordered at that restaurant, and later on they cleared out the minibar together... Let's just say that all four of them are fucked right now. Would you like to see? I'll translate what they're saying into normal people English so you understand what's going on.

"R-remember that time when we did truth or dare," hiccup. "A-and we asked Lisa who she'd kiss," hiccup. "And when she said Rosie, Rosie threw up everywhere," Jennie giggles, clearly hiccuping, trying to hold her drink but spilling the contents pretty much everywhere. "Like she was so disgusted she just hurled everywhere."

Lisa sinks into her seat in embarrassment, remembering that night. "That was not my favourite night of all time," she mumbles, sipping on her beer. "It was actually disgusting, you threw up all night because I wanted to kiss you," she kicks her legs, whining like a child.

Okay so when I said that all of them were drunk beyond belief, I really meant that Jennie is drunk beyond belief, being a total lightweight, and the rest are mildly tipsy. "Baby, I was drunk off my tits, not disgusted," she leans over closer to Lisa from her seat opposite the campfire on the beach. "I wanted to kiss you too I just didn't know it yet," she kisses her wife on the cheek.

Lisa's little frown is turned upside down at the comment. "And if you're good and don't sulk tonight, I put some whipped cream in the mini fridge," Chaeyoung whispers, which sends chills down Lisa's body. "You can do whatever you want with it... And me," the older girl sits back to face the other couple, smiling and laughing as if nothing happened, leaving Lisa in a sticky situation down below.

Across from Lisa, Jisoo is trying to take the cocktail from Jennie's hand, not wanting her to drink any more, but it's like trying to steal candy from a baby - Jennie is just too cute for her to be able to take anything off her. She just lets Jennie talk shit in peace. "Okay but remember when I had a crush on Rosie- now that was wild," she giggles, stunning everyone into silence.

"Say what now?" Lisa suddenly perks up, looking like she's ready to square up.

"Yeah, back in High School. And so did Jisoo," Jennie pokes at her wife's chest, unknowing that she made her wife blush in embarrassment.

"Y-you both what?" Lisa sits forward in her seat, her fists clenched.

"Rosie was our straight girl crush," Jennie admits, taking a sip of her cocktail.

Chaeyoung just sits, listening in shock. "I was w-what?"

"You were the straight girl that all girls had a crush on," Jennie explains, slurring all of her words. "I think it was that time you were upset about Jungkook after your fifteenth birthday because you thought he didn't like you and we cuddled and watched movies all of the next day," she attempts to tell the group when she developed this said crush. "I was like, damn she cute."

Lisa only becomes more and more agitated when she hears how Jisoo also had a crush on her wife. "I think I was drunk when I realised - it was one of your birthday parties and we were dancing together when I realised I had a crush on you."

"Very interesting," Lisa nods, sipping on her beer. "And I got the girl," she says with a smug smile. "Married her, in fact," she holds up Chaeyoung's hand to show off her ring. "I got more game than both of you."

"Okay we had a small straight girl crush on Chaeng, you were head over heels in love with her," Jisoo replies. "This was right before I realised I had feelings for Jennie and forgot all about Chaeng."

"Hey!" Chaeyoung pouts. "You forgot about me."

"Yeah, you forgot all about my baby? Look at her, she's fucking adorable," Lisa scolds the older girl, contradicting what she was complaining about earlier.

"Make up your mind woman," Jennie slurs, finally putting her drink on the ground, not noticing that it tips over and spills everywhere.

"I still got the girl," Lisa mumbles, sinking back into her seat.

"Yeah you did," Chaeyoung leans over and kisses her wife on the corner of her lips. "I'm all yours baby."

Lisa smirks to herself proudly.

And drunk Jennie speaks up again. "No offence Rosie you're cute and all, but you're no match to my girl," she uses her index finger to trace along Jisoo's jawline.

"None taken," Chaeyoung replies, laughing softly when Jennie leans close to Jisoo to try and make out with her, only to stumble and end up falling on her ass.

"Hey, we've all known each other for like twenty years and none of us ever knew that," Lisa says. "What else don't we know?" She asks, genuinely curious to know more things that her older friends have kept a secret.

"Jisoo dropped Ally once," Jennie admits, which makes Jisoo want to run away, but it doesn't phase neither Chaeyoung nor Lisa.

"Same, I don't care about that," Lisa replies nonchalantly.

"What?! When the fuck did both of you drop my daughter?" Chaeyoung practically screams.

"Sh, sh, not now honey you'll wake everyone up," Lisa brushes her wife off and covers her mouth, although she still continues to scream despite being muffles by Lisa's hand. She thinks of something that makes her laugh evilly. "Sometimes when Chaeng and I used to look after Jiwon we would put all of your favourite foods in the top cupboard so you couldn't reach it."

Chaeyoung forgets about what Lisa said earlier and laughs along with her, giving her wife a high five. "You had to use Kuma's steps to get up to your bed to reach up to get your chips," the older girl chuckles.

"Yeah, well once when Jennie and I babysitted Ally and Gabe, we had sex in your bed," Jisoo rebuts.

Lisa shrugs. "We had sex in your kitchen after hiding the food."

Jisoo panics, wanting a better comeback. "Yeah, well when Jennie is constipated she has to sing Mad World because it gets her in a sad enough mood the shit just falls right out."

And for the second time tonight everyone is stunned into silence. Until Chaeyoung and Lisa fall on their asses out of laughter.

"Jisoo!" Jennie scolds her wife, whacking her on the arm.

"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't think of anything else to say."

Whilst Jisoo attempts to apologise to her wife and attempts to stop her from banning sex on their sex holiday, Lisa and Chaeyoung have fallen onto the floor, both curled up in laughter, trying to actually breathe.

Both Jennie and Jisoo whip their heads towards the two younger girls when they hear some quiet humming coming from them. Jennie's eyes narrow onto them when she hears familiar lyrics and a familiar feeling in her stomach.

All around me are familiar faces

"Jisoo help me!" The brunette screams, flailing her arms to get Jisoo to help her up and her wife comes to the rescue. She hops onto Jisoo's back.

Worn out places, worn out faces

"Go, Jisoo, go!" Jennie smacks the older girl on her shoulder, like a jockey would on his horse. "I hate you both!"

"We love you too Jen!" Lisa calls back, leaning on her wife. "Oh God that was funny," she wipes away a tear of laughter from her cheek. "What do you wanna do now?" She sighs, hugging her wife's arm. "Wanna go back to the house?"

"Yeah, let's go," Chaeyoung yawns.

...

By the time they get to their room, Chaeyoung's shirt has been discarded in the living room somewhere and Lisa's trousers have been unbuttoned and are half way down her legs. Chaeyoung pushes her wife onto the bed and crawls on top of her wife. She lets Lisa wiggle off her trousers, and takes off her own.

Chaeyoung kisses down her wife's jaw and collarbone, tugging at the bottom of her shirt. Lisa sits up to toss off her shirt to let her wife explore her body more.

It had been fourteen years since the first time they ever had intimacies, and yet Lisa's body hadn't changed one bit. If anything, Chaeyoung thinks that Lisa's body has only gotten hotter and more defined. She still has her rock hard abs that she loves to kiss and touch, and her boobs are as perky a ever. God she just loves admiring and kissing Lisa's body.

Chaeyoung sits on her knees and just stares at her wife's body, and how dark and lustful her eyes are. 'God she looks so hot,' Chaeyoung thinks, her eyes outlining Lisa's hair that's sprawled out on the pillow. 'Damn, my wife's got it going on in all the right places.'

And so she leans back down to take off her wife's bra. Chaeyoung attacks at her wife's chest, her stomach and her neck, relentless in her actions.

She hooks her fingers around Lisa's laced undergarments and tugs them down to her ankles, Lisa bending her knees and spreading her legs for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung pulls at Lisa's hips to bring her closer as she crawls in between the younger's legs. She kisses up her toned thighs, which makes Lisa whine as always from the teasing.

Her nose nudges at Lisa's clit, her tongue slowly dragging up through her slits.

Lisa almost comes at the small touch. "Chaeng," she whimpers, shaking her legs.

Her hand reach for Chaeyoung's head, pulling on her hair as the older dives right in.

Chaeyoung uses one hand to keep down Lisa's hips, and uses three fingers on the other hand to slip into Lisa's velvety, wet cavern. Her tongue working on Lisa's sensitive clit.

"Chaeng," Lisa moans lowly, rolling her hips onto Chaeyoung's mouth, wanting more and more friction.

Desperate, Lisa tugs on Chaeyoung's hair even more, and the older girl doesn't even whimpers, used to the sensation.

Lisa clenches around Chaeyoung's fingers like contractions, over and over, Chaeyoung only fastening the pace at which her fingers thrust. "Fuck... Chaeng..." Lisa's eyes roll into the back off her head and her back arches, coming so close to that feeling of ecstasy.

Moans and screams, screams of Chaeyoung's name, bounce off the walls as Lisa comes, gripping Chaeyoung's hair, so much so that she pulls out some of the blonde's hair, and her other hand gripping at the comforter.

Waves of pleasure flush through Lisa as the rolling of her hips slow down to match her come down. Chaeyoung's lips part from her wife's pulsing clit as she makes sure to lick all the come around Lisa's slits and her own mouth.

Just as her wife stops moving and starts to accidentally fall into a slumber, Chaeyoung slips her fingers out to lick them. She watches her wife try to fight her sleep. She pulls the covers over Lisa's naked body and crawls around to her side to kiss her forehead. "Sleep tight baby."

She knows Lisa will wake up in an hour or so, ready to go at it some more, so instead of falling asleep herself, she swings her legs off the bed to make her way to the shower, thinking of what her and her wife could do when Lisa wakes up.

Oh God, there's so many things she's been dying to do to her wife... And so many things she's been craving for Lisa to do to her for months.

Lucky for her, she brought an extra suitcase filled with fun and exciting things...

...

a/n: a nice short chapter to start off the hawaii holiday...

and a small bit of smut to tease... if you're nice and comment there may be more in the next chapter...

what do y'all wanna see on this holiday fiasco? apart from sexy times you dirty little slags

nd what would you like to see from these bonus chapters in general?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.8K 40
Park Chaeyoung, a new accepted trainee of YG entertainment, had to deal with her mentor, Lalisa Manoban, before even joining her dream group. Hating...
50.5K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
778K 23.5K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...
38K 2.2K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...