๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‚๐™ค...

By BriFlare

Story from Royal Romances Book 2 Victoria has just months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, end... More

๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™Š๐™ฃ | ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™
Cover
Epigraph
Prologue
01. I'm Fine
02. Granny's Advice
03. Care For You
04. Graduation
05. Victorias Bazaar
07. Drowning
08. Sing My Heart Out
09. The Pregnant Princess
010. The People's Heart
011. Birth of Emersyn
012. A Brother's Guilt
013. A Brother's Fear
014. Dear David
015. A Father's Worry
016. A Bittersweet Christmas
017. Praying For A Miracle
018. Princess Beatrice's Engagement
019. Sleeping Princess
020. For Better or Worse
021. Breaking News
022. Mummy Mode
023. Princess Eugenie's Pregnancy Announcement
024. Victoria's Interview
025. Therapy Session
026. Princess Emersyn's Christening
027. Princess Beatrice's Wedding
Wikipedia

06. March Madness

3.9K 92 0
By BriFlare

Chapter Six | March Madness

March of 2019

Princess Victoria of Wales (Victoria Frances Angela Elizabeth ; born 2 March 1989)  is a member of the British royal family. She is the only daughter of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales. She is seventh in line to succeed her grandmother Queen Elizabeth II.

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Victoria
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

How old are you?
How old are you?
How old, How old
How old are you?

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate my thirtieth birthday with me. It means so much to me. It has been an incredible year for me. Thank you." I said.

I smiled.

"Okay present time!" I squealed.

"She's still a child who gets excited about presents." Harry said as I giggled grabbing his hand and pulling him to the drawing room as everyone followed behind us.

They sat down on the sofa. There were twenty or more presents on the table. Harry handed me the small one first. I ripped the paper like a little kid on Christmas morning. Inside was the silver watched I'd wanted "Harry, I can't believe you got this for me it was so expensive." I whispered.

Harry took the watch and put it on my wrist. "You always buy me expensive gifts so why can't I buy you one from time to time." He said as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Har." I said.

Catherine handed me the next gift. Again I tore the paper. He pulled out a framed picture of me. "Wow you...you look like a gorgeous model, Victoria." Harry said as everyone agreed with him.

"Catherine, when did you take this?" I asked.

"The day after Christmas." Catherine answered.

"Thank you, I love it." I said.

"You're welcome." Catherine said.

"Maybe, we can use it as your thank you note for social media." Charles said.

"Yes, that would be lovely." I said.

"My turn!" Kitty exclaimed as she handed me another wrapped large box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it and find out." Kitty answered.

I laughed.

I ripped the paper off and opened the lib and I squealed at what was inside.

"Oh my God! I cannot! Did you really get the Bolide 1923 mini bag!" I said as I pulled it out for everyone to see.

"Of course, I did." Kitty said.

"Thank you, Kitty!" I exclaimed.

"You're welcome." Kitty said.

Meghan grinned handing me the her gift which was the smallest one. I ripped the paper off and opened the lid. I smiled at what was inside. It was a Kate Spade Initial Necklace with my initial V on it.

"Thank you, I love it, Meg." I said.

"You're welcome, Vic." Meghan said.

"Looks like I have the best gift so here's mine." William said as he handed me his gift. I opened it. I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

"William." I said, looking up at him.

"I know you say it doesn't bother you about not really having more of mum's jewelry so I decided that you should have the Saudi Arabian Diamonds and Sapphire Suite and the Art Deco Emerald and Diamond chocker." William said.

"Thank you so much, Will." I said as I gave him a hug.

"You're welcome, Tori." William said.

There was a knock on the door and the butler entered the room.

"Sorry to interrupt but this was just deliver for Her Royal Highness, Princess Victoria." The butler said as he handed me the small velvet box and the note.

I put the small velvet box down on the table and opened the note.

Happy Birthday, Victoria

I want to spend forever with you baby. I want to be there my your side in your moments of joy and in your moments of sorrow. I want to share in your laughter, I want to be the hands that wipe your tears. I want to be your everything just as you are my everything. Will you marry me?

~David G.

I put the note down and grab the small velvet box and open it to reveal a diamond ring.

"Oh my God!" I said.

"Is that?" Meghan asked.

"An engagement ring." Catherine answered.

"Who is it from?" Kitty asked.

"Who else would it be? David, of course." Harry answered.

"He just won't give up." William said.

"Victoria, What are you going to do?" Charles asked.

"I do not know." I answered.

-

1,201,799 likes

princessvictoria Thank you for all the birthday wishes and greetings

View all 3,689 comments

677,200 likes

clarencehouse Happy Birthday to Her Royal Highness Princess Victoria #HappyBirthdayHRH

This photo was taken by Her Royal Highness Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge in Norfolk back in December.

View all 1,234 comments

879,900 likes

kensingtonroyal Happy Birthday to Her Royal Highness, Princess Victoria #HappyBirthdayHRH

The photo was taken by Her Royal Highness Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge in Norfolk back in December.

View all 9,789 comments

776,890 likes

royalfamily Happy 30th Birthday to Her Royal Highness, Princess Victoria of Wales #HappyBirthdayHRH

View all 1,567 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...
141K 4.1K 32
[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. This story captures the relationship of Har...
72.8K 2.1K 26
"No George. I'm not Olivia." I replied and he chuckled. "Don't joke. I'm serious." He spoke. "I am not Olivia. I'm not joking." I replied. He looked...
71.9K 2K 29
[BOOK 2] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer but its ten times worse when you guys are ne...