The Boy Next Door

By bluegirl331

Skylar Lawrence has the perfect life, right? Well, you thought wrong. Sure, she has friends, and she is popul... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

6.6K 237 17
By bluegirl331

Chapter 16

And my wish came true; there was no more drama the whole day. I drove Taylor home, and I couldn’t hold my excitement.  I dropped Will off, and told him that I would be over at six, so we could go to the airport.

            I slipped into sweats and a comfy t-shirt because we were going to have a long night. I plugged my phone into the charger. I put my red hair into a messy ponytail, and I went over to Will’s. His family was still getting ready, so I decided to help Vicky.

            “Hey Sky.” She said as she gave me a hug. I grinned.

            “Hey there Vick. You ready for Cali?” I asked.

            She started jumping up and down. “Will promised he would teach me how to surf.”

            “Well that’s awesome. Do you need any help?” I asked.

            “Nope, I’m done. You know Will really likes you.” she blurted.

            “Really? Well I have a secret, but you can’t tell anyone ok? Promise you won’t tell?” I asked her while holding out my pinky.

            She took it. “I promise.”

            “Good.” I said, “Well, I really like him too.”

            She started jumping up and down. “I knew it!” She yelled.

            “Shh, you have to be quiet though.” I winked at her.

            The rest of the Grants were ready, and we piled into the taxi that was waiting for us. I sat next to Will, and I rested my head on his shoulder; it just felt so natural.

After the hour it took to get to the airport, I was already exhausted. We passed through security, and we were waiting for our plane. I was listening to my music. We were called to board the plane.

            I walked through the entrance way and found my seat. I put my carryon in the overhead compartment. I took the window seat, while Will sat next to me. I cranked up my music, and I fell peacefully asleep on Will’s shoulder.

            A few hours later, I was being gently woken up by Will. He had already grabbed my carryon, so I followed him off the plane. We hopped into another taxi, and we reached our hotel. I stepped into the room to see a giant suite.

            “Ok, well Will and Skylar have to share a room, but there are two beds. But I don’t want anything funny going on in there.” Mrs. Grant said as she showed us our room. I could see Will blushing out of the corner of my eye.

            “No need to worry Mrs. Grant.” I reassured her as I walked into the room.

            It was beautiful. There were two queen beds and a flat screen TV. I threw my suitcase on the bed, and I started to unpack my clothes into the dresser and closet. Will began to do the same. I noticed that he had far less clothes than I did.

            Then, I put all my bathroom crap in the bathroom. I got dressed in my pajamas, which consisted of basketball shorts and a tank top. I walked out of the bathroom to see Will in his boxers.

            “I’m going to bed. ‘Night.” I called to him as I hopped into bed.

            “’Night.” He replied.

            I stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. I was thinking of what I was going to do the next day. I finally let myself succumb to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Skylight By Sar

Teen Fiction

8.9K 122 30
Book One of Three. Skylar has always lived in a protected world. Her older brother, Landon and his friends had always looked after her. But what ha...
206K 2.5K 14
"If two past lovers can remain friends, it's either they were never really in love or, still are." *Sequel to: Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simps...
4.2M 103K 68
Danielle and Nate haven't gotten along in years, but when Nate discovers Danielle was raped the year before, he's determined to fight for her and for...
13.2K 552 46
Aiden hasn't really been the popular girl or the one loved right she is beaten when she's home and bullied when she's at school. Her brother tries to...