The Roxie Life

Par NutellahQueen

Roxie is a half vampire who loves her best friend Jake, who is a Wolf. But then Jake turns into a douche-bag... Plus

My life as a teenage half Vampire...Damn
My childhood friends
My life now
I can't believe it
He did this
sneak peaks
A/N & Chapter
Is she dumb?
broken promises
The one that got away
New Me
The looks and scheduals
His confessions
Acceptance & Reasons
The Elements
Fund Raisers
People are wacko these days
The school has a secret
The Secrets out!
Getting the kids
Don't Say Goodnight
Ah Hell
Bad News
Family

Soul Mates

492 14 4
Par NutellahQueen

When mom hung up on my face, I let out a stressful sigh. I got up from the bed and went downstairs where the kids were.

"Annie. Archer. Come on, we're going to school." I said as I picked Annie up.

She nodded a bit and started wiggling in my arms. I put her down and she walked up the stairs to what was once my room, but is now hers and Archers room. I went back into the living room and saw that Andrea and Sean were dressed to go to school. We were the only three still studying for SAT's.

I moved tords Danny and sat down on his lap. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"I have something important to tell you. We need to talk." I told him.

He looked at me and nodded. I got up and walked up to our room.

When I turned around, we almost crashed together.

"Whoa." Danny said as he stepped back a few feet. He grinned at me wickedly, then appeared to me right in front of me suddenly and kissed me.

I gasped in surprise before letting him take over the kiss. Our lips moved together passionately and hotly, and I knew I had to stop it from escalating when his hands found my breasts.

"Hey, Danny." Kiss. "The kids." Kiss. "And our talk." Kiss.

He groaned out laud and collapsed on the bed while hugging me.

He sighed in frustration.

"So what's so important that we have to talk. You know most break ups begin like that." He said with a teasing smile. I just laughed at his retarded stereotype observation.

"No. It's not that. Besides, who would be my puppy if you were gone?" I teased as he pouted.

"Look. The real reason I wanna talk to you is because Jake sent me an anniversary gift two months ago. He also sent me a card saying that he's changed and wants me back. It's in the drawer." I said.

"Pfft. So? He won't ever be as sexy as me! Besides, he lost his chance. I have you now. And I'm the one that has your heart. Not him." And to prove his statement, he kissed my lips.

I grinned into the kiss.

I knew I had nothing to worry about with him. Why was I so nervous? This was literally a waste of time and something to never even think about!

"Wait. Two months ago? Why wait so long to tell me that?" He asked confused.

Shit. There goes my pride.

"I thought that you'd get mad at me and super jealous and possesivley with me since, you know, it's Jake we're talking about here. And... because I was stupid enough to think that some how, some way, we'd break up." I answered.

He looked at me and shook his head with a grin.

"You really are something else Rox. Don't you know I love you? It means no matter what, I will be with you till the end, no matter you're choice. Hell, even if you dump me, I'd still love you, and I'd still be with you. Every step of the way." He said.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is my boyfriend, Daniel. The one I love. And the one that just made me fall harder for him.

"I think you don't believe me. Maybe I should show you how much I love you." He said lustfully and claimed my lips.

After making sure the door was locked, Danny made sure that I knew exactly how much he loved me.

......

3 days later

"I'm freaking out!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Dude calm down. The kids are hearing you!" Andrea sighted.

"It isn't good for their sensitive ears." Nahiomis said in a calm voice.

"Yeah, calm yo tits hoe. My ears gone end up bleeding." Nicki sassed.

I threw myself on my old bed where Annie's stuffed animals are and some of Archers clothes are.

"How can I when my parents are coming!? Have you not met the crazy woman that almost murdered us in middle school because we fell from some slides? When it did nothing to us! The same woman whose policy is 'The truth will set you free.' Who takes it all a little too serious! Imagine that tyrant in disguise as a woman finding out about murderers, kids and missing family members all in one place! And also having been kept a secret from her!" I exclaimed.

No one spoke.

"Ok. So maybe you can scream, juuuust a little bit." Nikki remarked.

I sighed.

The execution is today. The human and vampire governments have been assembled here to kill them because we have the traditional torchering ways for vampires.

It's the most nerve wrecking day ever. Not once has a human stepped foot here, but now a whole team with all of their troops of humans are here. We haven't been this close to exposure since... Well... NEVER.

And to make things more stressful, mom and dad arrive at any given minute and I have to pick them up. They want to attend to the execution and then meet the kids.

Yeah. Parents that just witnessed the murder of criminals is a big fat no no. Why? Well, my mom gets very creative when around gore things.

Ok. Refrazing, I'm not afraid if my parents. My dad is cool. We're BOTH afraid of my mom.

Andrea looked at her watch and sighed.

"Well, if you don't wanna be cutt in half, I suggest you leave now. Your parents are probably landing." She said as stretched her limbs.

I groaned internally. And maybe out loud by the looks I'm getting.

"Alright. I'm leaving. But don't forget to keep an eye on Annie. She's been eating gummy worms and ice cream." I said.

It was my turn to look at them as they groaned.

"Fuckin' shit. Why do you guys keep givin' that girl suga'? Don't ya know it's a recipe for disaster?!" Nikki growled out, already leaving the room in look for Annie.

I just laughed and walked away thinking how awesome my friends are.

I got in the car and went to the airport to pick up my parents.

I waited in the front gate patiently and listened to music for a while, blasting it on high.

And not too ling, I saw my mom and dad walking towards the car.

I instantly got out and greeted them both.

Murderous parents or not, still family.

I was released from the hug and kissed my dad's cheek.

"Rox! Baby! I missed you so much!" Mom gushed while dad muttered something under his breath.

"What was that? She asked him in a coy manner.

"Nothing!" Dad answered quickly.

"I thought so." She answered. "Now, when are we gonna see our grandkids?" Mom gushed out.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Once we see for ourselves that those assholes that hurt them are dead." I answered.

That's when mom tensed up. Dad grabbed their things to put them in the trunk.

"Listen to me Roxie. I know this is hard for you right now. Heck, if I were in your shoes it would be hard for me too. But just remember that we are always here for-" "Well hello there kids." Dad said as he looked at the trunk.

And with my vampire hearing, I heard shuffling in the car.

I looked at my dad in confusion and walked Ford's the trunk.

And glared when I saw Archer and Janice in there.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked them furiously.

"We wanna see the execution." Archer answered.

"No. You can't. You're kids! You shouldn't be seeing these things! You've been threw enough. I don't want you to have nightmares." I answered back.

"Roxie, who are these two?" My mom asked gently.

"Your soon to be grounded grandson and his soon to be grounded friend." I answered looking at them directly.

They all cowered under my gaze.

"Well, they seem harmless. Why don't you get going and take them back home?"

"Because, the execution is about to start. We're late as it it." I said.

"But I wanna see them be killed." Janice spoke up.

And let me tell you this. Janice is a nice FULLY GROWN vampire. She doesn't talk much. And when you hear her talk it's for important reasons. Not shit like this.

And most defiantly, not in her innocent little girl voice and saying she wants to see her tormentors die.

Me and my parents looked at them eco-friendly.

"I don't care if it's not a place for kids. You wanna see him be killed for your our eyes to make sure the threat is gone. So do we, but to make sure they got what they deserved." Asher burst.

"An like you said. Your running late? We did that on purpose to have enough time to get in the car. And the brilliant part? You can't drop us off. Why do you think that they close everything in half hour? Because they are punctual? Not only that, but they are afraid of the prisoners escaping or fugitives entering. You have no choice but to take us with you." He finished smugly.

I glared at him and gave him what he wanted.

"Ok. Get in." I said.

But it will come with a price.

.....

Now. Why didn't I just drop him off and forget the whole execution nonsense? Well, easy. Vampires are beings that thrive on power, feelings, and need. And right now, my need to see this threat eliminated is big. Especially if he hurt my loved ones and so much more. We vampires have a weird sense of revenge too. We're wicked as hell too. And Asher and Janice used that to their advantage.

In short summery, we can't go home until we see his ass get killed or else we go nits for a while.

Oh, but they have it coming for them. Wait until he gets a load of what I have planned out for him.

Even mom would feel proud of me.

Once we parked the car, we vampire sped our butts in the execution room. Aka, the schools battle field.

We followed the guards instructions and fled to our seats. And guess who was next to us? You got it!!! Danny, Sean, and the two sets of twins.

And once Danny saw Asher and Janice, he looked cold. And I heard Asher gulp.

Same goes for Janice. Her little face paled a bit and dropped once she saw Sean's disappointment. He motioned for her to sit next to him. She obeyed and moved.

Asher sat in between me and Danny. Danny then linked me thru our emotions.

Since we're half vampires that have completed the change, we can send emotional waves to each other's that no one can sense.

But I haven't mastered mind linking.

So I did the next best thing.... I sent him a text.

"They snuck in knowing we would get in late. They planned it all." I texted.

"He need to get punished. They both do."

"Don't worry. I've got just the thing." I answered.

Danny growled a bit under his breath and glared down at Asher, then his face turned into a void of emotions. Asher looked a bit scared, but not enough.

So I did the same as Danny, and masked my face of any emotions. And that is how you get a child to shit his pants.

We waited for three more minutes while Asher kept tending up and keeping his eyes downcast, and then, a guy in a suit came in and said in the microphone that the execution would begin.

I took a look at my surroundings and realised that the field was packed with human Agents and Vampire Agents. Some even from other supernatural races. There were almost no kids attending. Excluding Asher and Janice, there were like ten kids and two teens present.

I looked at my parents and saw them chatting with some people in the corner.

And in the center if the field, where no one was gathered,were all sorts of weapons. Antique weapons.

There were chains on the floor, electric chairs set up, and guns. But we knew better to what it really was.

Those guns held spider poison. The only thing that could kill us vampires.

There were empty blood bags and a glass wall held up in between the prisoners and us, just in case they go crazy or the blood sprays out.

In two minutes, guards came from the underground door we have built in the floor. Then the same man that spoke before came out.

"We shall now convince the torturing of the prisoners. Bring in the felon, Kane Roberts." Many heads turned to see him come threw the door. Others looked away in pain. Most of the vampires and half vampires looked stoic, while others had a sadistic grin on. One of those being Nicki.

Three guards brought man up that was limp, skinny, with dirty and tattered clothes, and a bag over his head.

They strapped his weak body down to the electric chair and took off the bag from his head.

That's when the growls and booings were heard.

"Bring in Fletcher Fixx." The suited man commanded.

And right there, every vampire tensed. Some growled. Some hissed. Others remained stoic. Like me and Danny. I glimpsed at Asher and Janice, and they seemed normal. But under all that faced, I knew they were anything but.

The men grabbed another man up the field. His head was also covered by a bag, but he wasn't limping. They sat him down in a chair and strapped him down. They removed the bag from his face so we can see the damage.

Which was a lot.

His eyes were red all over and his orbs were pure black. There was some blood drinking from them. But it wasn't red. It was dark purple. So dark, it was almost black. He was also bleeding from his lips, nose and ears. And he had a huge nasty purple rash on his neck. It looked like his veins were changing color and twisting. And slowly losing oxygen. But it doesn't lose oxygen since full vampires don't need it. But we all know what caused that reaction from him.

Spider Poison.

Apparently, he was bitten by one before the execution. He must be suffering so much right now. The only cure for spider poison is magic. And only witches posses that.

Once they were both strapped down, the man on the microphone called out a woman.

Once she stepped in, she grabbed the mike and started reading their sentences.

"Kane Roberts. You are here by charged guilty for treason, accomplice in a massacre, multiple kidnapping, rape, murder, illegal experimentation on living humans, vampires, werewolves and witches. Hiding a fugitive. Lying to the law, battering a police officer and child molesting. Your sentence by the court of law is torture and death. Do you have any last words?" She finished.

We all awaited Kanes answer.

He slowly and painfully nodded.

"Take care of my toys. Their hard to make." He said with a dark and broken grin.

And just like that, he was punched by Mr. Styles.

Who was escorted out of the arena by vampire bodyguards.

Kane let out a dark chuckled which quickly stopped as he gurgled out spit and blood.

He seemed to have trouble with breathing also until someone gave him an oxygen mask. He breathed in a couple of times before his breathing came back to normal.

The woman moved on to the traitor.

"Fletcher Fixx. You are here by charged guilty with multiple treasons, exposure of our kind to the human world, man slaughter, murder, rape, abuse, molesting, kidnapping, illegal experimentation with living creatures from different races, killing law enforcement and forcefully feeding off of humans and other supernatural creatures. Your sentencing is torture, shaming your family name, death, and eternal incarceration in the pits of hell where the Devil himself will receive you."

Once everyone heard that last sentencing, everyone was shocked as hell and scared off their minds. Except the humans. They don't know any of this.

A long time ago, witches managed to create the portal for heaven and hell. Since everybody wanted to go to heaven, they often called the witches to help them have access to it. But God was not happy. So he sealed the portal for only important matters.

And other people wanted the power to open the firey pitts of hell and throw there enemies there. But once that person threw them there, the Devil himself would cross over to take your soul.

So the witches and the Devil sealed the portal for only sentencing and important matters. The Devil, well, he claims that hell was getting crowded, so he closed the portal.

That was in the 1500's. We're in the 2000's where millenniums have passed since the opening of hells gates.

So just imagine all of our faces when the she just announced what the council has declassified only 1 fugitive.

Not even Danny could mask the shock.

And since hicks death was going to be today, that meant that the devil would come... today.

I quickly looked at the twins and Sean, which I found we were all looking at ourselves.

We sent our energy waves at each other and our mind links.

We have to get the kids out if here.

Andrea and Nahiomis volunteered to take the kids away as we all stayed to watch these two monsters parish.

Against their will, Archer and Janice left the arena with a lot of other people. But from the emotional waves they sent off, you could tell they were happy about it.

From all of the people that were leaving, the battle field was half empty.

I guess us vampires think a like after all.

Head Master Furtrado popped up close to the Mike and announced that every human that isn't cooperative or assigned to be in the battle field should leave.

And just like that, fewer people were left to stay and snatch the connecting if the devils home.

"We shall start with 50 lashes for Kane Roberts. And 150 lashes for Fletcher." Some man in a suit said.

Two humans stepped up the stage and tightened the straps on Jane's chair. While two vampires tightened the hold on Fletchers chair.

The humans and vampires both had whips.

"Comence!" The head Master shouted.

And the lashings started. Whip by whip, their skins were peeling off, and their agonizing screams filled the air. It was frightening to hear, yet a huge satisfaction for my blood thirsty inner vampire.

I held on to Danny's hand and looked at him, signaling him to open the link between him and the rest of our friends who haven't been here or left.

As their screams died down, it started again, but this time, with more agony, and even madder than before.

I looked up and saw that they were turned on their backs and were lashed out even harder. And as the tip of the whip drew out sprays of blood, I realised what the whips had.

A wolves canine.

And the fact that Fletchers back is turning black, I can only assume it's laced with some type of poison.

After three more whips, Lanes triggering section was over, but Fletchers section wasn't even half over.

With the force of the vampires and the strength that they possessed, it was hard for Fletcher not to cry out.

Then he screamed something.

"Diana!!!" Whip!

He was lashed again, but this time, with more force than ever.

"Who is Diana? Is she trying to bust him out?!was she his lover? Is she his lover now?!

Finally, after 15 excruciating minutes passed, Fletcher was finally threw with his whipping.

Kane looked at his cousin with sorrow in his eyes.

And Fletcher just glared at the ground. And whatever face he's making, I'm sure that it's not a pretty one, since parts of the lashings were on his face.

As he looked up, proving my statement, blood dribbled down his face. And also... a tear.

A human stepped closer to Furtrado and asked what we all questioned.

Who is Diana?

And that's what caused Fletcher to break.

His sobbs racking threw his agonized body.

One sob after another, he cried and flayed around.

"Diana!!!! Forgive me!" He screamed out in rage and heartbreak.

I was grateful that the kids left. I didn't want them to see thus. This sick monster, deep down inside, is just a broken man.

Who is Diana?

"It's ok brother. She is resting now and forever. She is safe now." Kane croaked out.

Man looked at the human next to the Head Master, and spoke.

"She was his soul mate. She died in an accident 7 years ago. Along with my wife Diannessa... They were twins."

And that right there, is the core of all of this evil. His dead mate.

I've heard mom and dad speaking on how important your United partner really is. Both partners are madly in love, but if on is hurt, the other one goes bat shit crazy. But if he is dead, there's no telling what could happen to the living partner. Some cases, it's just like a mourning human husband, other cases, not so much. Just like Fletchers case.

The council representative stood up and made a call threw the phone. He was talking so fast that I didn't understand him. Once he hung up, he went to the field and grabbed the mike.

"The rules have changed. Since this was a cause from a mate's loss, we will not open the gates of he'll. But we will continue with the rest of the sentencing...which includes death." He said sternly and walked away.

Some of the vampires in the arena sighed in relief, while others were murmuring.

I looked at Danny's handsome face and thought of our lives.

My United partner was supposed to be Jake, but even before his rejection, Danny has been in love with me and treated me like a princess. So it's no brainer that I chose him as my United Partner. If he were hurt, my world would be ruined. And if he died? I don't even want to imagine it!

I love how Danny looks at me as if I were the only girl in the world. How he's nice and genuine. How he loves to cuddle and snuggle. How at every discomfort I have, he's there to sooth it and try to make it better. And how in every mornings, he kisses my lips, cheeks or temples and says I love you.

Remembering today's events made me feel fuzzy in my stomach, especially since I'm recounting the reasons why Danny is amazing.

And I'm not even close to half of the list!!!

I look at Danny's neutral face and tug at his hand. He looks down at me in confusion as his eyes soften at me. I swear my eyes are sparkling at the sight of him.

I smile lightly and kiss his lips. I open my emotional connection to him so he may feel my emotional impact on the situation at hand.

He hugged me closer to him and rubbed soothing circles on my back.

I pulled away a little moment later and spoke.

"Let's go. This man has suffered enough. I've seen enough traumatic events happen for one life time."

He nodded his head and held me tighter to his chest, as if protecting me from harm.

Oh gosh, did I also mention how I love his possesivness?

It makes me wanna-

Bad! Bad Roxie! Stop thinking like that!

I mentally shook my head and walked Ford's the exit, just in time to hear James agonized scream if pain and his strangled gasps.

I saw my parents in the exit doors looking at us.

"Leaving?" They asked.

"Yes. We've seen enough." Danny answered.

Mom and dad exchanged looks and nodded.

"Yeah, well, so are we. Justice is being served and we have nothing to worry about. Let's go. You can rest today honey. Tomorrow, we will come to see you." Dad answered in a sickly smooth voice.

We parted ways and headed to our car. Mom and dad were being taken somewhere else though and apparently already have their bags.

We sat in the car and turned it in. The night sky covering the whole parking with beautiful stars.

We stayed silent for a while.

"I forgive the guy." Danny spoke.

I looked at him in confusion. He looked back at me and chuckled. He grabbed my waist and hoisted me up into his lap where I sat comfortably.

"If I ever lost you, I'd have been a mess. Maybe not have killed people, but I would of ended my life or done something I would regret. This man lost his mate. The person made to keep him safe. The guilt he must be feeling for blaming himself for not saving her must be... life changing. I mean, it was heart braking to know that you and Jake were soul mate's. It drove me insane. And the fact that you were hurt by him drive me insane. And we aren't soul mate's! I have no other choice but to forgive this man and hope he finds peace with this Diana woman. Now, as for Kane, humans are almost immune to the bonds of love. But the fact that he felt it and is suffering from his loss, is also admirable. Their wrong doings isn't the way to express your loss, but it's understandable if the bond was great. I don't encourage the fact that they had to do many shit to kids and teen, woman and men and other living creatures in hope of making us feel pain . He'll no. But I put myself in their shoes and think, this is just a preview of heartbreak. Imagine e me like g you." His voice broke at the end.

"I can't live knowing that you are not officially mine. Especially if our bond can help save each other's lives. I love you so much Roxie. You will never know. I may not be good enough for you. Or the best man out there. But I love you. Your my world and it literally hurts thinking your not mine. Official mate or not. Please accept me as your mate. And do me the honor if marrying me. I'm sorry I don't have a ring, but I will get you the best ring there is once you accept me. I prom is to be the ideal husband for you. Give you kids and finish reading the ones we have right now. So will you Roxie, be my lawfully wedded wife and mate?" He finished.

I looked at him in life joy and love and did what I could do at a moment like this. I passionately kissed his lips, saying yes with each kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gripped me tighter. He moved me closer to him, so I could straddle him. He groaned into the kiss as I felt salt in it.

Tears.

My tears.

I love Danny. I'm going to marry him he will be my mate. He is my mate.

I'm so happy that I'm crying. My emotions are out of control, my stomach feels like a hurricane took over it. My heart is fluttering more then a butterflies wings. And my love fir Danny just intensified so much, that I knew the fates made a mistake with Jake so big, that they felt bad and gave me Danny, a meal that is 100 times batter than Jake.

Danny peppered my neck with kisses and nipped at my neck.

I pulled away.

I grabbed his face and rubbed it as he kept kissing me and desperate trying to claim me some how.

"Not here. It's too cramped. Let's go home. It'll be worth the wait." I said while breathing heavily.

I saw him pant and nod his head. He kissed me one more time causing him to groan and for me to moan. I felt his little friend make an appearance as he grounded on me.

This is gonna be s long car ride.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Hey!!!!! Sorry for the late upload!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I know I did!!! P.S. once I'm done writing my books, I'm gonna have q huge break and edit all of them!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

462K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
7.1K 342 24
Alpha werewolf, Aaron Thomas, rejects his Omega mate, Kingston Martin, on his mates birthday not because pack prejudice but because he's in love with...
409K 14.9K 49
Parker rather have a rogue be his mate than a human. He thinks that they can barely compare to the strength of a wolf. He needs a strong Luna for his...