𝒅𝒚𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒚 - 𝒓. 𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒈...

By LANISREIGNS

anastasia davis gets one of the biggest opportunities of her life as she gets to work at anoa'i incorporated... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
I.
II.
III.
IV.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

V.

3.1K 115 124
By LANISREIGNS

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

today at the office, I had to say back a bit to handle some business. it was actually a busy day and I didn't get finished doing work until almost six. I was tired and I was ready to go home.

when I was going to joe's office to tell him that I was leaving out, I saw two guys in there with him and trinity. for it being almost six, I didn't think anyone would be here besides me and him. but then I remembered who trinity told me she was married too...

"joe i'm about to head out" I told him.

"okay, see you tomorrow" he said back.

"wait... is this the secretary?" one of them asked him.

"yes" joe said.

"anastasia this is jonathan and joshua, the two executive vice presidents of anoa'i incorporated. jonathan and joshua, this is anastasia davis, our new secretary".

"nice to meet you anastasia" joshua said as he shook my hand. jonathan did the same after.

"you too" I said. "i've been intrigued to meet you two, especially since you jonathan, are married to trinity".

"of course" trinity smiled.

"anastasia, where are you going after this?".

"home to eat, watch tv, and go to sleep?" I said.

"you should come over to my house and join us for dinner!" she said.

the three men gave her a look and I was just as confused as they probably were.

"really? wow" I said.

"yes i'm making seafood tonight and you should join us. you can get to know us more, plus I won't be the only girl for dinner anymore" she said.

"plus... you might get to see joe in a, somewhat brighter light".

"what are you implying, that i'm an asshole?!" joe asked her.

I coughed a bit, to make my point without saying anything and then he started giving me a look.

"anastasia..." he said sternly.

I gave him a look back as the room just got awkwardly quiet for a few minutes.

"so, would you like to come?" trinity asked again.

"hmm... sure" I said.

"perfect! we should start leaving now so I can get home and cook" she said to the guys.

"I think i'm gonna go home first and put on some more comfortable clothes" I told them. "i've been wearing a dress and heels all day".

"that's fine, just give me your number so I can text you my address" she said.

we exchanged phones and put our numbers in. then after that, I left the office and went back to my house to put different clothes on. I decided to put on some leggings and a t shirt with some sneakers. just to be friendly, I decided to bring a bottle of wine over in case. after that, I left my house and went over to hers.

arriving at trinity's house she had a nice sized house, great design in the front too. I saw two cars in the driveway, one being a Mercedes Benz and another a BMW. then, there was a Rolls Royce out in front of the house.

they all must got the money. they all had these nice cars meanwhile i'm pulling up in an nissan.

I went up to the door and rung the doorbell. jonathan opened up the door for me.

"hey come in" he said with a smile on his face.

I walked into the house and saw how nice the inside was. the living room and kitchen were connected and I could smell the food trinity was cooking from the door.

"hey trinity!" I said.

"hey anastasia" she said back as she was on the stove.

I went to sit down in the living room and greeted joshua. joe on the other hand, was on his phone.

"I brought a bottle of wine, if y'all wanted any" I said.

"wow you deserve a raise" trinity chuckled. "joe give her a raise!".

"i'll give her a raise when she does more for me" he said.

he should give me a raise for not going off to fuck alipate. but whatever, lemme just clap my tongue.

it's so weird with joe, it's like sometimes he can be cool but then other times he's an asshole. even outside of the office he's an asshole. part of me feels like he's being a jerk because of the whole alipate thing, even though it wasn't my fault and because of when I gave alana an "attitude", even though she was being a bitch to me. I be wanting to go off on him a lot but I don't wanna lose my job.

but anyways, trinity finished up dinner and we sat down at the table. she made the seafood, salmon with rice and spinach, with a side of macaroni and homemade red lobster biscuits, which were some interesting side choices. either way, the food was great and her cooking was amazing.

"so I feel like we should do some icebreakers, get to know each other more" trinity said.

"we really only need to "get to know" anastasia" joe said.

"you should've been doing that joe" joshua said. "but you keep her in that office all the time".

"or he's just standoffish all the time" I mumbled.

I feel like the whole table heard me because they were just all staring at me, including joe who looked like he wanted to curse me out.

"well one thing that I know about anastasia is that she's... very vocal, and opinionated, and loud" joe said.

"so are you" I shot back.

"damn... y'all got a rivalry already?!" jonathan said.

"what's there to rival about? she works for me, I would win" joe chuckled.

"excuse him anastasia, joe's always being cocky as hell" joshua said.

I gave joe a dirty look and finished eating my food and drinking my wine. this dinner has really exposed to me how he can really be, and I don't know how to feel about it.

after dinner we were outside on the patio, talking and listening to some music. getting to know trinity more was great since she's a very nice person. I also like the guys too, jonathan and joshua at that...

"then someone else had came at me and jon went OFF like... the shit was crazy, funny, a bit excessive, but all of the above" trinity said.

"well they was talking mad shit and getting on my nerves, and they was talking about my wife... nobody does that" jonathan added.

"you got a man anastasia?" joshua wondered.

"no" I said simply.

"i'm sure if she did she wouldn't be here" joe mumbled.

"you have a girlfriend, why aren't you with her?" I asked him, clapping back.

"she's out right now" he said back.

but then we heard footsteps coming around to the patio. when we turned our heads, it was alana. of all people.

"hey everyone" she said with a perky smile.

we were still looking at her. i'm sure trinity was just confused that she just pulled up to her house, unannounced and wondering why she was trying to come through from the back.

"hey babygirl" joe said as he got up to greet her.

he hugged her and then they kissed, in which nobody cared. it was dead silence. I don't even think they like alana, not that I don't blame them.

"wait... she's here?" alana said in disgust.

"yes, I invited her to MY house" trinity said. "unlike some people".

"well joe ain't tell me that he was gonna be gone so I had to do some digging" she shot back.

"I told you I was gonna be home later, and you were out too so" joe said.

"you should still tell me where you go... i'm your girl" alana whined. "I do that for you".

joe didn't even say anything and I was just amused at her behavior. she's just as annoying as I thought and already knew.

"anyways... I just came to see where he was, we're leaving now" alana said.

"i'm staying" joe told her.

"for what?! you're around them all day long" she scoffed. "why can't I have any time with you?!".

she's such a damn baby.

"i'll stay for a little bit then i'll leave" he said.

"nah you can leave joe" trinity said to him. "don't want alana having a heart attack".

"very funny" alana scoffed. "don't get fired with that mouth".

"I ain't getting fired, i'll be around longer than you ever will" she shot back.

"can y'all both stop?! everytime y'all see each other it's always something" jonathan said.

"well alana needs to shut her rude ass mouth up for once" trinity said.

"oh really?!" alana exclaimed.

"chill alana" joe said to her.

alana calmed down, but then she started looking at me.

"glad to see you're quiet for once, see you learned your lesson from the last time" she said to me.

"you coming at me for what reason? to start shit? to get me "fired"? you tried that on someone before, you ain't getting rid of me sis" I shot back.

all of a sudden she got all quiet, but then she started to chuckle a little bit and she walked away with joe on her arm. alana is very childish, and I peeped that heavily tonight.

"whew she gets on my NERVES! I can't stand her I swear" trinity said. "like imagine being that annoying".

"she reminds me of those annoying high school girls that swear everything revolves around them, like you too old for that shit" I added.

"like how do y'all deal with that shit?!".

"I ignore it, joe's all stubborn and protective over her so he don't care" joshua said.

"he ain't leaving her, she definitely ain't leaving him. not with his status" jonathan added. "there's no point".

tomorrow at work was going to be very interesting. joe and I been having this whole one off back and forth thing and now I got into it with his girlfriend... again, so I wonder if he's gonna be an asshole towards me. more than he already kinda is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 344 30
Young Alone Hurt A beautiful mistake happens. Prideful Strong Passion Love A new beginning happens... And it starts with Reigns Love. > I do not...
38.5K 935 47
Kadi Calaway is wrestling royalty ..Joe Anoa'i is part of one of the biggest wrestling families in history..when the two meet in development sparks f...
145K 3.1K 60
all Christie ever wanted was to be divas champion. But what happens when sparks begin flying outside the ring. She finds herself having to choose bet...
64.3K 2.4K 41
Riley Marie Varnado AKA Riley Banks is Sasha Banks little sister but what happens when shes hired and meets her storyline partner Roman Reigns