Leo

By BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 52

1.5K 45 43
By BasicallyanAuthor

{Marlie}
I laid down on the bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking deeply. I called my mom to visit me to tell her about my marriage, which I was nervous about. Leo was working today and he couldn't make it, which is fine. I wanted to do this by myself anyway. I don't know what my mom would say in front of him.

I gulped, feeling my heart beat out of my chest.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door and I stood up quickly, almost slipping on the floor in the socks as I rushed to the front door.

I opened it quickly smiling.

"Hello." I beamed.

"You seem awfully happy." My mom raised an eyebrow, moving into the apartment.

"Well yeah." I mumbled, closing the door behind her," Can I get you anything to drink?" I asked, watching as she sat down on the couch.

"Water would be nice. Thanks." My mom said, taking off her jacket and placing it into her lap.

I poured her a glass of water before making my way over to her and sitting on the opposite side, placing the glass of water down carefully.

I gulped nervously, fixing the cushions around me.

My mom gulped down some water, glancing towards me.

"Why are you so nervous?" She eyed me.

"What?" I stopped what I was doing," I'm not."

She shook her head," Don't lie. I'm your mother. I know."

"How was your day?" I asked curiously.

"Marlie." She raised an eyebrow.

I sighed," I need to give you something."

I stood up, reaching towards my bag and grabbing an envelope. I sat down, passing it towards her with shaky hands.

She took it, opening it agonizingly slowly as my heart beat quickened.

She flipped the card over, pausing at the sight of Leo and I, along with the wedding date.

"I hope you can make it." I smiled, pointing to the date.

"You're getting married?" She asked an obvious question.

"Well, I'm already married. This is the party... it's in Hawaii. I know you've wanted to go there for a while. This can be your excuse." I smiled slightly.

She put the card down on the table and I paused, looking at her expression.

"I also wanted to tell you...David's invited also. But I'm making sure to put him far away from you. I promise you can just ignore him the whole night." I put my hand up.

"I'm not going." Her voice shook.

"What?" I mumbled.

She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door.

"Mom!" I quickly ran after her as she walked out quickly, going down the stairs.

"Mom, please stop." I felt like crying. We stepped outside to see that it was raining hard.  She turned around abruptly. The rain overhead quickly dropping onto us.

"I'm not going to stand there and witness you throwing your life away." She said sternly, walking towards me. I stepped back, feeling intimidated by her gaze.

"It's not like that."

"You're already married?" She scoffed," And you expect me to be there while your father is there?" She laughed as if it was ridiculous.
"Don't be so selfish." She said angrily.

"Me?" I shot back, feeling my anger reach a high. "I'm being selfish?" I narrowed my eyes.

She sighed," He will leave you. Just like every guy. Know this, job comes first and you come second in the eyes of a man. I know Leo used to work for your father. Ever since you were younger, Leo and his father would come over with business for your dad. Did you know that? Their work isn't safe. And I'm not letting you get in the middle of that. Not like I did."

I clenched my jaw, "You've created such a terrible imagine of love for me ever since I was younger. But no. Not now. I will not listen to you. I trust Leo with all I have. Definitely more than you."

"Fine. Don't listen to me. You're better off dead if you marry that man." She mumbled, turning around and walking off.

I sighed, feeling the rain from the sky drench my clothes as tears started trailing down my face quickly. I squatted down, curling myself and hugging my knees to my chest as my shoulders shook.

How could she say that stuff to me?

I put my face in my hands and tried hard to shut down my cries, but it was no use. It was late enough that almost no one was outside, thank god. I would've been even more embarrassed.

I had no idea Leo and my dad have known each other for that long... her words hung in my ears. He will leave you.

I thought back to when Leo had forgotten me and almost married Amanda, how terrible it was. He almost died because of his job. Will that ever be put in the past? No...it has to be. I cried harder at the time Leo didn't remember me and treated me like a stranger. How much that hurt knowing he was there, but not.

Suddenly the rain over me stopped without me noticing.

"Marlie?" Suddenly a voice asked. I looked up, feeling scared. It was Leo with a concerned face, an umbrella over me as his back got wet from the rain.

"Why are you crying out here?" He asked, grabbing my arm to pick me up. I threw my arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder.

He dropped the umbrella, feeling a bit taken back before he wrapped his arms around me.

"Marlie, what's wrong? You're scaring me." He patted my head, trying to pull away so I can look at his face.

I didn't let go.

"Im just...really glad you're here right now." I cried sloppily.

"Marlie." He said, pulling back so he could take a look at my face. I stepped back, looking at him with red eyes.

"Aw, baby." He brushed my hair out of my face," whats wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled, sighing in his arms.

He nodded, not wanting to push anything.

"Come inside. You'll catch a cold if you stand out here." He smiled towards me. I nodded, rubbing my eyes as he reached down and grabbed the umbrella before guiding me inside.
-
"Feeling better?" He asked softly, kissing my forehead. I was sitting on the bed, my hair wet from just taking a shower and a blank expression on my face.

"I suppose so..." I sniffled, looking up at him.

"Do you...want to watch a movie to get your mind off things?" He suggested.

I nodded quickly, smiling.

He clapped his hands, walking towards a row of movies he owned.

"Hm..." he mumbled, looking at them carefully.

"Sandlot?" He questioned. I shook my head, not really in the mood for it.

"10 things I hate about you?" He asked. I nodded. That's a cute movie.

He smiled, popping the movie in before walking towards the bed and laying down. I remained sitting up, wiping my eyes. He reached over hugging my waist and putting his head in my lap while looking up at me.

"Marlie..." he whined," Lay down."

I laughed," Why?"

"I want to give you a hug so you won't be sad." He urged, "Hmm?" he nudged me.

I rolled my eyes playfully, moving to lay down. He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me to his chest and moving a strand of hair out of my face.

After about fifteen minutes of the movie, Leo spoke up.

"You saw your mom today...right?" He asked casually, his face glued to the screen. I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"Yeah...I did." I mumbled.

"Did she not," he paused, glancing towards me," Approve of us?"

I sighed," She just doesn't understand. She's so traumatized about what happened with my dad and all. She thinks it'll happen again with you and me. And she doesn't want me to go through that."

Leo didn't say anything, but instead just licked his lips in thought.

I glanced over to him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked curiously.

He looked over towards me and leaned forward, placing his head near my neck and hugging me.

"I think that no one knows us more than ourselves. I'm not David. I won't hurt you." He said in my ear.

"I know. It just sucks you know?" I pulled away slightly, looking up at his face," She won't come to the wedding and all. And she's my mom..."

Leo glanced over my face, planting a kiss on my nose," It's alright. She'll be okay once she realizes how much I love you." He scrunched up his nose cutely.

I smiled brightly. He's so cute sometimes. It's so funny to see him as a cool actor outside but once the doors are closed and it's only the two of us, he's really soft.

"I love you too." I smiled, my eyes glistening. He leaned forward connecting our lips in a sweet kiss.

{Four months later}

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!" I was pacing across the floor.

"Marlie, stop pacing." Leo groaned, sitting in a hospital chair.

"How can I not pace? My best friend is in there having NOT ONE but TWO babies!" I ran my hand through my hair.

Leo sighed, grabbing my arm and pulling me to stand in front of him.

"Marlie, Evelyn will be okay. Okay? Just calm down." He looked up at me. I sighed, sitting down next to him and gulping.

"Yeah. Yeah I know. Sorry." I smiled weakly.

"Why don't you think of something else?" Leo pouted his lips," Oh! Like our wedding." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I smiled. Leo and I were going to have the official wedding party in Hawaii. Although, I haven't exactly invited our friends...or told them I'm married to Leo at all. No time really felt like the right time and it felt awkward bringing it up into conversation.

"Have you told our friends yet?" Leo asked, playing with my fingers. I melted into Leo's touch, fascinated by how he can make me calm down so quickly.

"Not exactly." I shrugged.

"Why?" 

I sighed deeply," I don't know. There's never a right time. This whole time I'm just focused on Evelyn and Kais babies and Jackys acting really weird, and it's just awkward to tell Johnny." i ranted.

"I get it. It's sudden." Leo shrugged.

I nodded," Extremely. I mean, we did elope..." I bit my lip.

"Yeah. Take your time. But just remember," He kissed my hand," It's in a month and a half."

I groaned, slumping down in the chair.

Leo smiled over at me cutely.

"Oh my gosh!" Jacky ran into the room," Did I miss anything?" She asked, Eugene's hand in hers.

"No." I smiled," She's still inside."

"Oh, thank god." Jacky sighed, looking down at Leo and I's hands," Why are you guys holding hands?"

"Oh this?" Leo held up our hands," We're married."

Jackys jaw dropped as well as mine.

So much for "take your time".

"Leo!" I gasped.

"What? It's true." He winked.

"S-since when?" Jacky gave a nervous glance.

I looked at Leo.

"7 months ago?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrows. I can't believe he's telling her everything here, right now. When Evelyns BABIES are being born.

"Okay fine. We're married. But let's not talk about it please? Today's Evelyn and Kai's day, okay?" I asked them.

Jacky hesitated, before nodding.

Eugene stood on the side, barely saying anything.

I looked over at him suspiciously. That's weird. He's usually really talkative. Jacky and Eugene sat across from us, discussing while Leo and I were watching a movie on my phone.

Jacky suddenly stood up, and walked away. Eugene stood up hesitantly walking over towards Leo and I.

"Hey." He said awkwardly.
Leo and I took out our headphones.

"Hi?" Leo asked, not really knowing Eugene that well besides the fact that he once kissed me.

"Can I steal Leo from you real quick?" He looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows," Oh yeah. Sure."

Leo stood up slowly as Eugene began walking away.

"This is weird." He whispered to me. I laughed, pushing him away.

That is weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 2 18
A popular football boy falls in love with the quiet and weird girl, except she's literally quiet. After a bet his friend makes, Noah is forced to be...
210K 4.5K 34
Tilly and Leonardo's relationship can be described as a brotherly-sister bond, being best friends since they were 5 years old. But drugs, jealously a...
36.3K 914 10
Some people are meant to be, but only after a certain amount of personal experiences. Until then, they become more and more mature, to eventually end...
17.9K 191 53
Mckenna Rae Roberts is an up and coming actress/singer and daughter of the one and only Baz Lurhmann. When Leonardo DiCaprio returns into her life ab...