Villainess Will Continue Livi...

By AlstroemeriaAngel

I've been reincarnated into a villainess.... but i will live my life as usual without giving main characters... More

chapter 1~
chapter 2~
chapter 3~
chapter 4~
chapter 5~
chapter 6~
chapter 7~
chapter 8~
chapter 9~
chapter 10~
chapter 11~
Chapter 12
chapter 13~
Not an update!
chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
chapter 17~
chapter 18~
chapter 19~
chapter 20~
Chapter 21
chapter 23~
chapter 24~
chapter 25~

chapter 14~

4.8K 164 32
By AlstroemeriaAngel

3 days passed.

I'm sitting in the cafeteria next to my lil bro.

He transferred to this school today. My parents originally wanted him to go to a different school but then they changed their minds and decided to send him to my school.

The reason was because a lot of mom's friend's kids attended this school as well.

Anyways, Everything is chill, and then!

He stole my chicken.

"Hey! Stop stealing!" I said as I took his.

"What! You stop stealing. Hypocrite! You also stole from me!"

"I did that because you ate mine!"

"Like this?" Anthony said while taking another piece of my chicken.

"What the hell, man?! Stop being so annoying" I yelled as I took his chicken.

"You stop being annoying!"

"Quiet down!"

"If you are yelling then why should I!?"

"Oh my god. Get manners. This is a prestigious school! idiot."

"I'm not an idiot! I'm way smarter than you. Idiot!"

Suddenly, heroine and Irene came to our table.

Oh no, their doing their shenanigans again. I haven't told Anthony about them yet.

"These guys are weirdos who randomly come pick fights with me." I whisper to my lil bro.

"I understand. I've also had weirdo's following me and giving me love letters in my previous school." He whispers back.

"Oh my god. Stop flaunting your popularity." I whispered back

"Hello, I'm Allison Moonlight. You are being noisy." said with a cold clear spring breeze like voice. The silver haired beauty with ruby red eyes with beauty that could put flowers to shame. She had fine jade like skin and red lips.

They were on the second floor where the student council sits how could they hear us?

well that doesn't matter, the heroine is so beautiful. She looks like a flower that can't be reached. She looks cold on the outside but she's actually passionate on the inside. With her voice everything she says sounds like a melody to the ears. Such grace, and beauty.

Wah, I can't be seduced. She isn't a simple girl and she totally didn't come here for no reason.

I hope Anthony isn't seduced by this beauty.

"My name is Irene. we're extremely sorry to have come here to disturb your conversation. Miss Lilia i'm so sorry for that day." Said a cute voice coming from a girl with luscious black hair and watering dazzling emerald green eyes. She looks like a small animal who need to be protected at all costs.

Woah, I actually feel guilty for ruining Irene's scheme. She looks so sad...AHhh her charm is so powerful.

I hope Anthony isn't going to fall in love with this beauty.

I look at Anthony. He doesn't seem impressed.

Good thing. Thank god.

I read so many CN novels about harem battles that I can already predict their next actions. So, Irene is trying to use her green tee bitch tactics, shes is definitely scheming. 

She'll try to make me look like the bad guy and then Allison is going to help her multiply her pitifulness with her smartly, constructed sentences and then my social life will crash with me being isolated and labeled as a bully. 

With this knowledge i'm indestructible.

I should start looking pitiful earlier than Irene.

I already forgot about it but, Lilia also has the looks of a white lotus and as a bonus moe moe aura and sparkly eyes. If I use them correctly it will be effective. 

Don't underestimate me! I also know the ancient tactics of green tea bitches. 

Get ready for my super misleading statement!!

"It's fine, after all. You only broke 12 bones and my heart. Th-thanks for apologizing, because I r-really do deserve an apology Uhu *cough* *cough*" I said in an almost crying tone with a sad facial expression with a tear rolling down my cheek.

Allison and Irene have a dark look on their faces for a split second.

Damn, I feel the murderous intent.

"I'm so sorry! It's not fine at all! You broke 30 of my bones, scratched my knee, and had then I had a strong fever *Cough* *Cough* No one took care of me and, also my mother abandoned me and I'm adopted. I have a very sad childhood and my dog died, but that's not as bad as what happened to you." said Irene crying.

Oh my god, I underestimated her power!!! Now I feel like i'm a terrible person! 

sibling eye communication:

Lilia: Help me!

Anthony: Haha. I won't! you called me an Idiot. Idiot.

Lilia: Play along pleaseeee. 

Anthony nope. 

Lilia : I'll give you chocolate.

Anthony: Fine.

"How shameless! bullying my literally broken sister." said Anthony.

"Bu-" Allison was interrupted.

"Your friend over there broke her heart!." Anthony pointed at Irene.

"My friend was harassed by your sister! Preposterous! Are you proud of what you did?" said the cold beauty, Allison.

Whatever she says sounds extremely logical.

Damn, she's sly. She completely reversed the situation.

"My sister is constantly being bullied by your group of boyfriends! I don't want to hear your excuses." rebutted Anthony.

Ohh, He's using the super Illogical, conceited act tactic. I have to help!

"Yeah! My life was so hard because of the student council abusing their power!" I quickly added.

 "We'll take our leave. Away from these heartless monsters!" said lil bro before Allison could say anything.

We turned around and ran away together.

"Good job lil bro!!"

"Yeah, yeah. Where's my chocolate?"

"Here take this." I said, taking it out of my pocket.

"What is this! This is dark chocolate!"

"Stop being so picky! Its more healthy!"

"Ugh. You're a scammer!"

"Chocolate is chocolate."

"Ughhhhh. I hate you."

"Same."

We stopped running next to the library.

How he did he not get seduced by the heroine and Irene?

"Didn't you think those girls that we argued with looked beautiful?"

"No. They seem ugly to me. My lover is way prettier than the two of them combined!"

"You have a lover?!"

"Hohoho~~ She's my fiance! She's beautiful, kind, has an interesting personality unlike your fiance haha." said Anthony with a proud look.

"Kyaaaa!! Finally you found a girl~ What's her name? What is she like? How does she look like?"

"Her name is Beatrice Ethereal. She's from the ethereal dukedom. She's very kind, smart, loves animals, respectful, charming, strong, spontaneous, and cute!!"

"OH!~ I've heard of her. They say she has the beauty of the goddess! How did the lowly you get engaged to that goddess? How did you meet her?"

~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 10.7K 43
This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn into the world of the famous dating game...
121K 3K 26
In my life it was always, "You're the older sister be more mature." or, "Your sister is sick, you have to take care of her!" When it was my graduati...
34.6K 1.7K 18
Inspired by reading too much isekai, romance, reincarnated Villainess-themed manga and manhwa. As if there's no abundance of them already, I decided...
503K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...