chapter 4~

"A LITTLE SLOWER!" he screamed.

"OH, oh no, i'm so sorry" i said.

I tried to stop the swing....

..tried 

and i failed, instead of stopping it I accidentally made Anthony- AHHh,THAT'S RIGHT HIS NAME WAS ANTHONY!

I REMEMBERED LILIA'S YOUNGER BROTHER'S NAME!!!

oh yeah and i somehow accidentally made Anthony fall of the swings ha ha. 

I should help him stand up. 

I thought i would look like a really cool, mature, reliable older sister.

 "oops, ha ha i'm sorry, are you hurt?˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ 

"Yeah, It's no big deal Lilia you didn't do it on purpose! You are so reliable!"╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

'˚✧₊⁎༚Aha haha (*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪⁎⁺˳✧༚'

That's what i had in mind.

I reached my hand out to him while trying to look very reliable and mature.

"uh, ah, um, I'm s-sorry, h-hurt yo-u are. I-I mean sorry, I-It w-was an a-accident?" I sound like an awkward dumbass but it was because...

 I WAS VERY TERRIFIED OF HIM OKAY!

he had a very very scary expression on his face, probably because i spent too much time dazing and celebrating the remembrance of his name.

He didn't take my hand and just stood up leaving my hand hanging.

He looked at me with a fierce, scary gaze and said in an angry tone.

" it's fine."

"I'M REALLY SORRY ANTHONY!!! I'll do anything for you!"

"Okay then..Sit on the swings i will push you now" he said with a terrifying expression.

I sat on the swings and experienced absolute horror but i tried to not show it.

'AH, I DONT THINK I CAN ENDURE THIS ANY LONGER, why IS HE SUDDENLY SO STRONG?!' i thought to myself. I can't scream or cry because that way i won't look like a cool, fearless sister.

He stopped the swings an I jumped off. 

I think i'm going to cry. uh Uh oh, am i crying? well at least i didn't pee myself. But i still failed to look fearless and cool.

I wipe my tears.

"oh, I feel so tired i'll go back inside." i said because i don't want to play with him anymore, he's way too scary.

Why is he so scary? This dude reminds me of my brother in my past life, they are both mean and annoying.But i can't really blame anthony for being mean, after all I pushed him off the swings and was dazing around instead of helping him. Speaking of my-

"hey,I'm sorry, i think i went a little overboard. I didn't mean to make you cry." Anthony said.

Wow, he's such a nice guy. I feel like a crybaby, Maybe i'm too sensitive since my parents raised me like i was a special little snowflake, I really need to correct my stupid sensitivity. Why can't I be like those cool and smart heroines in Novels or like Allison. Im so insecure but i will try my best to meet my goals of being a cool, fearless, confident woman.

"It's okay." I said.

He gave me chocolate and i decided to share with him. We ate the chocolate and went inside the mansion since we're both tired. He went to his room and i went to my room. Our rooms are right next to each other.

"Bye, Lilia"

"See ya later, rest well!. Younger brother"

I went in my room and started thinking about the future.

There are 4 love interests..wait wasn't the number of love interests odd...Oh, there was also a love interest that came up later in the story so that makes it 5 love interests. 

Ugh, what was his name? 

red, brown,2 blondes......and a light blonde love interest.

light blonde.......Anthony. 

That's right Anthony is also a love interest!!

How could the villainess/obstacle end in such a miserable end. 

hah This world is against the Villainess and made for the Female lead.

Even all of the love interests for some reason hate Lilia.

....All

So that makes anthony also against me...but he is so nice....he gave me chocolate and forgave me.

So kind, generous and forgiving.

WAIT 

what..He isn't forgiving or kind at all...first of all he got all super angry when I accidentally pushed him off. I even apologized to him and I didn't push him that strong on purpose ,a real kind, forgiving person would understand and not hold grudges  but he swung the swings super fast and I almost made a 360.

I don't think he would've stopped unless I cried. But after all he did give me chocolate and he had a sincere expression on his face when apologizing for going overboard.

That scary expression at that time was familiar.

oh goodness HOW COULD I FORGET THAT HE  WAS USED BY THE HEROINE TO KILL ME. I remember how the novel showed an illustration of his scary ass face. 

I don't think lilia and her brother were that close because he didn't even feel guilty when killing me. I should build a better relationship with him so that way i wouldn't die....oof that sentence seems awfully familiar......ah, it's from the reincarnation novel that i read!

I think it was called "MAH suPer yAnderE bruddHa wOnt LeT me HavE a LoVe LiFe oR fRieNds, PlEase SeNd HeLp."

It was about an aristocratic lady named Lisa and her yandere commoner mage step-sibling. It was one of the worst novels i read.

Speaking of novels I had one favorite novel called "I became the villainess In an otome game, I Will crush my Flags"

Such a good and funny novel. It was about a girl called Catarina (pronounced like Katarina) and her brother Ceith (pronounced like Keith). Catarina was an reincarnated airheaded girl who was originally a villainess.                                                                                                                                                     She had a fiancé named Jerald and had a ginormous bi harem which consisted of the original heroine Marie the 2 villainess's Mæry and Sòphie, capture targets: Jerald, Ceith,Nòah, Allen and Rudolf. Catarina was called Ahorina by fans of the novel. Anyway i'm off topic.

Even if i did have a good relationship with anthony it wouldn't have changed the fact that i would die.

 the heroine not only used my sibling but also another male lead and her maid to kill me. Although it wouldn't make a big difference i still want to have a better relationship with him to lessen my burden in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~