chapter 7~

After, meeting my shitty fiancé I did nothing for the whole year. I wasn't very productive, just continued guiding my brother to become a good person and practiced etiquette.

Now that  I think about it, I should be going to school in about 1 week. Ughhh I hate school! Why do I have to re-learn everything! and.. anndd I HAVE TO GO THROUGH MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, AND COLLEGE AGAINNNN!!! 

ugghhhhh....I JUST WANT TO DIE NOW.....

How were the other reincarnated people this patient? Tell me your secrets....Never mind I know how. They just go to the library and read all of the books there then, they show off their skills and skip grades. I wish I could do that but I don't want to read books. 

You  know what? SCHOOL IS FOR NERDSS! IM GOING TO BE AN ELEMENTARY DROP OUT! yaaassss! But my parents would kick me out and disown me. I don't want to become a disappointment to them.....fine, i'll just go to school I guess. 

After, I made clear to myself that i'll definitely will go to school. I started practicing my conversation skills and the rest. By the way, I also made an imaginary argument with myself. ha ha. it went a little something like this.... nah i'm not telling you it's way to embarrassing. >_<

I spent a week doing that and finally, today is the day me and my little bro will go to school.

 I'M NOT NERVOUS AT ALL!

We sit in the carriage and off we go to hell.

*Clunk clunk*  *rock sound* *rock sound*

The road is so bumpy. I think we are almost there. I'm going to ask.

"hey, are we there yet?"

"no."

"what about now?"

"no."

I guess not. ahhhhh i'm getting bored and tiredddd

"Oh, We're finally here, Lilia." 

"Ah, Finally." I say while i look at the gates of hell.

Both of us get out of the carriage and move forward to the school or academy or whatever you call it. 

We move into a classroom with a bunch of other rich assholes like us. I'm kidding all of the students in this academy consist of rich assholes. 

Now we have to introduce ourselves. Oh, it's almost my time to introduce myself.

I look at the people in my classroom and suddenly get super nervous. AM I WEAK? yeah, probably cause i'm very sensitive, BUT DO I EVERY GIVE UP? NO!

"Hello everyone. My name is Lilia." so simple. I wish I could've said it more eloquently they probably think im.......wait why am I worrying so much anyway?

IF I EMILIA RICHASS, REMEMBER CORRECTLY I never cared about what others thought of me. Let's forget that I got embarrassed because of some introduction to some 7 year olds.

 Next time I'll try something more charismatic something like:

"Yo yo kids my age. Im totally not some grown women. I am your age." 

Sounds convincing.

Anthony also introduces himself in a super fancy manner. He's definitely showing off.

the other kids too.

The teacher gives out schedules and etc.

The next day I come to school. My indoor shoes are gone. They have ceased to exist. I wonder where are they? Heh too much of a drag to find them.

I'll just wear the extras. I go to class and the lesson starts. I learned all of this. But I have to pretend that I don't know this. AHHHHHHH.

My brother seems interested in whatever we are learning. He can even recite every word from a book we read. He is truly a genius. But I on the other hand was bored. 

Everyday I woke up. Went to class. Pretend I don't know anything . Get bored and then get good grades. I have been following this routine for about 3 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~