chapter 11~

"aHhhHHHHH" I screamed when I looked up and saw a red haired guy and a white haired, ruby red eyed cold beauty. I quickly realized my mistake and decided to get myself out of this predicament as naturally as possible. 

uhh,mm what should I do!? 

I see Anthony calmly standing next to the exit. Oh thank god my brother came back to this shop. How convenient lol.

"AHHH..h-hERE yOu are. w-wHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME BROO?!" I say while waving at Anthony. I feel the couple's gaze drilling a whole through my head.

I should probably apologize first, that way it would seem more natural.

"Oh Uh, Sorry haha.."

"Watch where you're going, women. Don't you know who I am!?" 

Damnnn, this is like one of those korean drama plots where a poor women bumps into a rich, handsome CEO and then the jerk CEO gets angry and demands a compensation for dirtying his suit with her commoner germs. After that they somehow get married. 

OH, HELL NO. I SHALL AVOID THIS.

" hERE I give you a dollar for compensation! Please forgive meee!" I yeeted a dollar at him and then I sprinted to my bro.

"What the hellll!!" Christian the red haired guy and also a member of the heroine's harem yelled.

"Ahhh IM SORRY!!" I am truly sorry for disturbing his event with the cool heroine.

I take my little brother and run. 

"wHAT THE HECK LILIA?! Why are we running!?"

"WE CANT STAY IN THAT PLACEE!"

"WHYY!?"

"ILL EXPLAIN LATER! ANYWAYS WHY WERE YOU BACK  AT THE SHOP AFTER LEAVING ME ON MY OWN?"

"I GOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"

"AWW, YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

"THANKS I KNOW THAT."

I turned around to check how far we got away from that scary place, and there I saw a figure running towards us.

'Panic panic panic'

"BROO IM SO SORRY. I PISSED OFF A GUY AND NOW HES CHASING US!"

"ISNT IT BETTER TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW AND TALK WITH HIM?"

damn.. he's right.

Ughhhh, It's smarter to finish my business with him instead of constantly being on the run whenever I see him. He didn't kill me in the novel so why should I fear him? but I don't want it to go the korean drama route.

"OKAY THEN."

"LETS STOP RUNNING FIRST OF ALL."

"YES I KNOW."

we stopped running and waited for Christian to catch up to us. He ran up to me and grabbed my wrist.

I tried to yeet that hand off me but, his hand grip was too strong. That resulted in a very awkward looking handshake.

"Hello. haha." lol it really does look like a handshake.

"Impudent women. What are you doing?!" 

"Greeting you. Anyways, why did you follow us? What do you need?" I say while still trying to shake his hand of me. Haha it looks like a handshake.

"First of all, stop shaking my hand!"

"Sorry!" I put a stop to our very weird handshake.

"You're a noble right?"

"yeah."

"Will you go to the Richass Highschool this year?"

"How did you know?!"

"That's the only school for nobles."

"oh yeah, that's right. So what?"

"What's you're name?"

"Lilia Soleil. And you are?" haha I asked his name even though I already know it!!

"Christian Ciel."

"oh you're the 2nd prince's knight!" 

"That doesn't matter! Meet me in the richass highschool campus on September 1st. We will have a duel."

"Why a duel?"

"You disrespected me!!"

"I don't know how to fight! Why should we fight I already apologized and gave you compensation isn't that enough!"

"..."

Me and my brother's eye communication:

'um,Sis you need help?'

'Nah, I'm good🤙🏻'

'Haah, thats great.'

'That was sarcasm! moron. Help meee!'

'Okaay, okaay. You're the moron btw.'

'K fine help me tho.'

"You! uh...Yeah, you! Get you're hands off my sister!" Said my brother and quickly grabbed me as we started to run away again.

We saw our carriage and got onto it.

escape: successful.