chapter 6~

Today I'm meeting my fiancé. Im going to try out the first option and if it fails i'll use the second option. 

for the meeting I wore a yellow dress with little pink roses on them. This dress matches with my hair and eyes. 

hm...the male lead got interested in the heroine because she was unique and different from any other noble girl he met, so to not accidentally catch the male lead's interest I will act like the average noble girl. I'll be almost like a chameleon, camouflaging in it's surroundings. Even though I'm still a noob at being a noble lady, I will still try my best!

oh no.....I think nature's calling.....I NEED TO GET TO THE BATHROOM!!!

"LILIA,COME DOWN WE'RE GOING TO THE CARRIAGE!!!"

'oh no oh no oh no'

"Um...Please wait 5 more minutes!!"

I run with full speed to the bathroom and did my business. 'Ahh, I'm feeling much better, it only took 3 minutes.'

I run down the stairs and run to my parents 

" I'm here!!mom, dad!!!"

"Oh finally sweetie, hurry up we need to go to the carriage."

"Yes!" 

I sit on the large luxurious carriage. This is sooo fancy *eeeeekk* I'm glad i'm rich in this lifetime. We all wore something fancier than what we usually wear. My mom wore an elegant dark purple dress with gold accents and my dad wore a matching suit. You may be thinking 'where is my brother?' Well he already arrived at the palace because him and the prince train swordsmanship together, they are close friends so that's why Anthony sometimes stays over.

I look out of the window and see a humongous, grandeur castle.

"We arrived."

My parents and me get out of the carriage and enter the castle full of guards. We got to a room and there i see is a man with a crown who has a kid about my age next to him. Wow, they look so similar blonde hair and blue eyes. The male lead is so cute as a kid.

"Good day, your majesty." my parents say

"No need for formalities, i'm glad to see you guys."

"Thank you your majesty, Now Lilia introduce yourself."

"U-uh hello i'm Lilia." AHHH I forgot how to introduce myself so I just made an innocent blushy expression.

They male lead apathetically looks at me as if to say 'Oh another one of those. YAAAS'. I succeeded on not acting differently from others. I think I almost smiled from happiness  but it's fine I think I properly held myself back.

"What a cute little girl you have." said the king. He looked at Leon.

...

OH LOOK what a beautiful butterfly. 

"Nice to meet you, Lilia I am  blablabla." huh? what did was the male lead's name again. Ugh who cares I'll just call him prince or your highness. Oh wow he looks so bored.

"Why don't you kids go outside to the garden to get to know each other better."

"k." I said accidentally.

"Uh yes of course I mean." I say with my smiling innocent shy expression. 

I follow the prince/my fiancé to the garden. 

The garden is really pretty but this awkward silence is getting bothersome I gotta start a conversation.

"..."

"..."

"Um, So what do you like to do in your free time y-your highness?"

"nothing really." he looks so bored.

"...Oh haha nice." 

"..."

I'm bad at small talk! I'll try again.

"These flowers look so beautiful."

"I see them everyday."

UGHHHH THIS GUY....Why dont you appreciate my efforts on trying to start a conversation.

"...ha..ha..ha." I have to keep a smiling expression this whole time.

"You're so annoying."

"o-oh okay" Wow that's so mean we only just met.

we sit on a bench and this time he starts a conversation

"Do you like me? Just so you know I will never ever love you. I hate noble girls."

"Okay uh?" I looked at him confused.

" Stop playing dumb. Oh wait you really are dumb You're so stupid can't even introduce yourself properly. shut up and don't talk to me."

"...." Wow. that's extreme, Oh I don't think I can take this anymore....It makes me sick, sitting next to a person this shitty. 

I stand up and say nothing. Then, I walk away. Nah just kidding I sat there and endured listening to a narcissistic 7 year old.

But then I stood up for real since he got really annoying. 

"why are you standing you hag?"

"no u." I said since it's useless to spend my time on thinking of a good comeback.

"what?"

"no u." 

"You're so uninteresting and bland"

"no u."

"Stop saying that"

"no u"

"Don't you know any other words except from that?"

"no u."

"YOU!"

"no....."

"oh god please no, stop it."

"Okay fine, but from now on you have to be nicer."

"Why should I listen to you?!"

"no u."

"okay, okay i'll try."

"good, now i'm leaving it's getting late, bye bye." 

Okay I just go forward.

"Wait! You're going in the wrong direction."

"oh, yes."

I go to the left.

"That's the wrong direction again......let me just go with you." that cold and shitty guy is helping me yay one step forward to being a decent human being.

"thank you."