chapter 24~

How could I say no to such a nice girl! 

Oh no, did I get brainwashed by her beauty?

Well anyways now that I am friends with her we sit together at lunch.

"Hey Anna! I have a favor to ask..."

I knew it she did want something from me. Hey now that I think about it aren't we highschool students? Then how did CEO harrison and Iris get together? Isn't Iris a freaking minor?

Oh wait....The story didn't start until Iris started college, but then how did they meet the other day? Shouldn't that be later in the story? Well, maybe they met before while she was in highschool. They wouldn't  have gone to a hotel already because CEO Harrison is a reasonable man! He investigates people he's interested in cause he's the male lead and he's allowed to violate privacy and do illegal acts. 

"..And that is why you should help me moderate Charlotte." says the clear, sweet voice.

Huh what what?

"Thanks now that you agreed! We can stop being friends. You should help me with my favor or else!  I already told you about the consequences!" 

This is moving way too fast! I'll have to use my acting skills.

"Huh? Sorry what did you say? I didn't quite catch that. I'm wearing my airpoods right now! Wanna hear my music? Its fire 🔥 🔥 ."

"Don't lie I clearl-"

"AAaa. I'm so sorry my stomach hurts so much. I have diarrhea I better go to the bathroom."

Haha, now she can't force me to do anything! I have long practiced the art of escaping hard situations.