Greenville: Season Two

Bởi quantoria04

Now that Damien Clark has control of the East and Westside, things in Greenville are going to get much more i... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

557 25 12
Bởi quantoria04

The police began to arrive on the scene at the jubilee as the citizens of Greenville ran for their lives. Jimmy, Naomi and Jey made it back to the bar for safety. Roman and Renee took cover inside of one of the tents. Becky and Dean pulled out their guns and took cover behind the dj stand.

"I only have four rounds left." Becky said.

"I've got three." Dean said.

"Shit." Becky said in frustration.

Across the park, Sasha and Alexa were running for cover when Aj pulled up in an SUV.

"Get in!" She yelled as she opened the door.

Sasha jumped in the passenger side while Alexa got in the back. Aj drove off in a hurry, speeding through traffic.

"What's going on?" Alexa asked her.

"I don't know." Aj said as she looked in the rear view mirror at Alexa.

"You never mentioned that you were coming to the jubilee." Sasha said.

Alexa looked at Sasha in confusion.

"I thought I would surprise you but it turns out I'm the one that got surprised." Aj said.

"Aj." Sasha said.

"Save it, Sasha. We having bigger problems right now." Aj said.

Alexa sat in the back seat, confused at why Sasha and Aj seemed so close.

Back at the park, Seth and Bayley were hiding behind a tree. Seth looked over at Bayley as a tear fell from her face.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Seth told her.

Bayley looked up at him with fear in her eyes.

"I know your afraid of me but I'm not the bad guy right now." Seth told her calmly.

Bayley just watched him, not sure why she felt so safe.

Roman and Renee were hiding inside a tent when Roman glanced outside and saw a familiar face.

"Shit." Roman said in frustration.

"What is it?" Renee asked in a panic.

"I know who the shooter is." Roman said in disappointment.

"What do you mean?" Renee asked.

"Do you remember Tama Tonga?" Roman asked her.

"Tonga?" Renee looked at Roman with concern.

"I think he's here for you." Roman told her.

A tear fell from her face as she buried her face into her hands.

Just outside their tent, Kenny was trying to find cover when he saw a gunman. He began to run but fell to the ground when he was shot in the leg. Out of no where, Cody ran out and dragged Kenny behind the bar.

"Shit!" Kenny said.

Cody took off his shirt and tied it around Kenny's wound.

"That should slow the bleeding for now." Cody told him.

Kenny examined Cody, wondering why he helped him.

"Now isn't the time to be checking me out." Cody joked.

Kenny looked at him for a minute and let out a small chuckle.

Becky peaked out and saw two gunman walking through the park.

"There's two of them." Becky told Dean.

"One for me and one for you." Dean said.

Suddenly, one of the men walked inside one of the tent and saw Roman and Renee.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Renee Young." A man said.

Renee looked up at him his fear in her eyes as Roman watched him with intensity.

"I found her!" The man yelled.

"Please don't do this." Roman begged the man.

The man grabbed Renee and dragged her out of the tent with Roman.

The other man approached when he saw Renee.

"It's been awhile, sweetheart." Tama said.

"Just let her go." Roman said as he and Renee were held at gunpoint in the middle of the park.

"You're supposed to be dead, blondie." Tama said.

"It was you. You are the man that tried to kill me all those years ago?" Renee asked.

"With what you know about me and my business dealings, I couldn't risk you runnin your mouth." Tama said.

"I won't say a word, I promise." Renee said with tears in her eyes.

"Nah, it's too late for that." Tama said.

Dean and Becky looked out in confusion.

"What's going on?" Dean asked.

"I don't know.." Becky said.

"When my brother here told me that you were alive I didn't believe him at first. But here you are, live and well." Tama said.

Renee closed her eyes as Tama prepared to kill her. Roman began to panic. Just as Tama pulled the trigger, Roman jumped in front of Renee. She opened her eyes as Roman fell to the ground.

"No!" Renee cried out.

Becky stood up and shot Tama's brother, killing him instantly. Tama looked up and saw Becky standing there. Dean stood up and pointed his gun at Tama as he began to retreat. He pulled the trigger, hitting him in the arm.

"Shit!" Dean yelled as he and Becky ran to Roman.

Renee leaned over Roman with tears in her eyes.

"No!" She cried out again.

Across the park, Seth looked over to see if the cost was clear when he locked eyes with Randy who was approaching the park.

"Rollins?" Randy asked.

Bayley immediately froze.

"What are you doing with Clark's daughter?" Randy asked in confusion.

Seth looked up at Randy, realizing the predicament he was in.

"You're helping her?" Randy asked in confusion.

"If she got killed, Clark would have blamed us." Seth tried to explain.

Randy looked at Seth and began to laugh.

"It was you, wasn't it?" Randy asked.

Bayley looked over at Seth, waiting for his response.

"You let her go? The boss it gonna love this." Randy said.

"Close your eyes." Seth told Bayley.

Bayley looked at Seth in confusion.

"Close them." He told her again.

Bayley closed her eyes and heard a gun shot. She opened her eyes to find Randy falling to the ground. A tear fell from Seth's face as he watched the blood leave Randy's body. Bayley opened her mouth in disbelief.

"What did you do?" Bayley asked in a panic.

"If he would have told my boss that I let you go then he would have killed me." Seth tried to justify his actions.

Randy looked up at Seth as he began to fade away.

"Fucking traitor." Randy tried to say as he grasped for air.

Bayley looked at Seth in disbelief as he stared at Randy.

"Help!" Renee yelled.

Seth looked back and stood up. Bayley followed him as he ran across the park.

"What's going on?" Seth asked as everyone gathered around Roman.

"Roman was shot." Dean told him with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly, three ambulances showed up. The medics ran out and loaded Roman onto a gurney.

"I'm going with him." Renee said as she followed the medics.

Everyone watched with concern as Renee got into the back of the ambulance with Roman.

Bayley watched the concern on Seth's face, seeing more of his humanity.

"Bayley!" Finn yelled as he ran over and wrapped his arms around Bayley.

Seth watched as Bayley looked at him over Finn's shoulder. He looked at her in disappointment as the police found Randy's body on the other side of the park.

"Is that Orton?" Dean asked as he and Becky hugged.

On the Northside, Aj pulled up a few blocks away from the McMahon's mansion. Alexa looked at Aj and Sasha in confusion as Aj parked the car.

"Can you give us a minute, Lexi? I need to have a word with Sasha." Aj said.

"Sure." Alexa said as she got out of the car cautiously.

"Aj." Sasha said.

"I trusted you." Aj said in frustration.

"I didn't mean for it to happen." Sasha said with tears in her eyes.

"You are the only family I have left, Sasha. I thought you had my back.. I thought we were in this together!" Aj began to yell.

"We are, Aj." Sasha assured her.

"Then why the hell were you kissing my girlfriend in the park?" Aj asked her.

"Your girlfriend?" Sasha asked curiously.

"You know what I mean." Aj said.

"You can't be with her, Aj. You're trying to kill Adrian.." Sasha said.

"So are you." Aj told her.

"You guys are from different wolds now.. You can't be together." Sasha said.

"That's not a good enough excuse for what you did." Aj said.

Sasha looked out the window at Alexa and took a deep breath.

"What if I'm in love with her?" Sasha asked.

Aj felt a sharp pain in her chest as she looked at Sasha in disbelief.

"You're not in love with her! You don't even know her!" Aj yelled.

A tear fell down Sasha's face as Aj looked at her with hatred in her eyes.

"I don't want this to come between us.. We're sisters." Sasha said with a crack in her voice.

"No. Not anymore. This is done.. It was a mistake for me to ask for your help." Aj said.

"Aj." Sasha said.

"Now you're going to stay away from her or you'll be the next person I kill after Adrian." Aj warned her.

"Please don't do this." Sasha begged her with tears in her eyes.

"Get out, Sasha." Aj said as she looked away.

Sasha looked at Aj with an ache in her heart. Feeling the same sense of hatred from Aj that she usually gets from her father. She wiped the tears from her cheek and got out of the car.

"Is everything okay?" Alexa asked as Sasha looked up at her.

Sasha began walking down the street, not saying a word. Alexa looked back in confusion as Aj drove off.

Just outside of Greenville, Miz pulled up to a ranch. He parked his car and walked inside.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Tama asked as Liv Morgan stitched up his wound.

"I got here as fast as I could." Miz said.

"I thought you said no one would be armed!" Tama yelled in frustration.

"I didn't think they would be." Miz said.

"Or you precisely new that they would be! How do I know you weren't trying to protect your girl?" Tama asked.

"That's not what's happening here. You know I'm on your side on this. She means nothing to me." Miz said.

"I hope so.. Because you know what happens if I find out you're lying." Tama said.

"I know.." Miz said.

"Son of bitch!" Tama yelled as Liv irritated his wound.

"I'm sorry." Liv said cautiously as Miz's phone buzzed.

"It's Renee. I should go before she gets suspicious." Miz said.

"There was a girl with light orange hair.." Tama said as Miz began to walk away.

Miz turned around and looked at Tama with confusion.

"She killed my brother.. I want her dead." Tama said.

Miz nodded his head and walked away.

At the hospital, Renee sat in the waiting room as the doctors operated emergency surgery on Roman.

"Any news?" Becky asked as she and Dean walked into the waiting room.

"Nothing." Renee said with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly, Renee looked up as Miz walked into the hospital. She ran into his arms as he comforted her with a hug.

"I heard what happened, are you okay?" Miz asked.

"Roman was shot." Renee told him with a crack in her voice.

Miz felt a lump grow in the back of his throat as Renee held onto him tightly.

"Where were you at man? We could have used an extra pair of hands." Dean said.

"Sanchez needed me." Miz lied.

"Orton's dead." Dean said.

Miz looked at Dean in confusion.

"Shit." Miz said.

"I still have no idea who those men were." Becky said.

"We'll find out soon enough." Dean said as he comforted Becky with a hug.

Seth walked out of the park, as someone walked up behind him and stuck him with a needle. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he lost consciousness. Two men caught him and threw him into the back of a van.

The next morning, Seth woke up tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room.

"Good morning, Mr. Rollins. I have been looking forward to finally meeting you." Damien said as he walked into the room.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment what you think!

Why does Tama Tonga want Renee dead? Should Sasha tell Alexa that Aj is her sister? Why did Damien Clark kidnap Seth?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

62.8K 1.1K 60
WWE Oneshots ! I don't write anything not Wrestler X Wrestler.
57.1K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...
110K 2K 29
When Seth Rollins asked his best friend Karina Mykael to travel with him. She didn't expect to fall in love with her best friend and be reunited with...
13.5K 251 31
Commander Beth Taylor (aka Hannah Clark) was being protected. She didn't know them very well. When a storyline was created to bring them back togethe...