WRAP IN TIME (LOSERS CLUB X R...

By Rylcaphia

●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••● Synopsis: •Y/N L/N is a teenager from 2019, But what if a 'wrap in time'... More

▪Author Note▪
•A MESSAGE TO MY FELLOW READERS•
•Playlist•
•CAST•
•AUTHOR'S NOTE: FOR THE READERS•
•Chapter 1: An Unexpected Start•
•Chapter 2: The Trashmouth and The Stutter
•Chapter 3: Georgie? And........•
•Chapter 4: "Welcome to Jail, Y/N"•
•Chapter 5: "Riddles and Rhymes"•
•Chapter 6: "Summer Violent"•
•Chapter 7:"Passing Around With Some Familiar Faces"•
•"Chapter 8:Thank You Eddie!"•
•Chapter 9:"The Battle of the Ship Wars"•
•Chapter 10:"Na Na Na? (Uhh..)"•
•Chapter 11:"Shut Up Y/N!"•
•Chapter 12:"Welcome To The Losers Club"•
•Chapter 13:"Diner Frustrations" •
•Chapter 14:"Sisters of the Fiction"•
•Chapter 16:"Well Well Well?"•
•Chapter 17:"Hello?"•
•Chapter 18:"Stanley's Bar Mitzavah"•
•Chapter 19:"Youth"•
♧Christmas Special♧
•Chapter 20:"Fear..Fear..Fear..Bill..Fear..Fear..Fear.."•
•Chapter 21: " 'L-LIKE, KILL AND FIND' "•
•Chapter 22:"Fix Whatever's Broken"•
•Chapter 23:"Losers Stick Together"•
•Chapter 24:"Face Your Fears Pt. I: BOW to the losERS"•
•Chapter 25:"Face Your Fears Pt. 2: You /have/ No one to trust but me"•
•Chapter 26:"Face Your Fears Pt.3: be STrong ANd LEt Yourself go"•
•Chapter 27:"Face Your Fears Pt.4: the Beast Inside on aLL of us"•
•Chapter 28.1:"His Last Sight Is Her"•
•Chapter 28.2:"Her First Sight Of Him"•
•Chapter 29:"Welcome To The Losers Club... Asshole"•
•Chapter 30:"The Wise Decision Of Penny"•
•Chapter 31:"Goodbyes, Wishes and Kisses"•
•Chapter 32:"The Quarry with Stanley"•
•"Epilogue"•
•Token of Memoirs•
•Token of Memoirs No. 1•
•Token of Memoirs No. 2•
•Token Of Memoirs No. 3•
•Drafts•
•Table of Contents•
•Richie's Draft•
•Eddie's Draft•
•Stanley's Draft•
▪︎BOOK COMPLETED▪︎

•Chapter 15:"From Screen to Reality"•

894 28 9
By Rylcaphia

We're on our way to Bill's house, well garage but still.

Bill needed us to show something about "something" he tells us.

But I know about that something, and i'm very terrified about what's going down.

Then I thought about my powers and how I can use it. So I got to be ready just in case.

I took a deep breath and walk along with the Losers.

We just walked even though we have bikes but we want to just, talk and be a kid or teen sometimes.

Apparently we're talking something Richie's had mentioned about Eddie's mom being so overprotecting him and we're just making fun of it.

Eddie didn't mind at all because I know how much he hates his mom overdosing him with a bunch of pills to him, by the way he laughs along with our little jokes and even said a joke himself, so were good.

"Haha, good one. Hey can you guys imagine me coming home all dirty and my mom will have an anuerysm because of it?" Eddie asked.

We just laughed and said no.

"Yeah I can't even get '1' meter from those grey water."

Until Bev asked me something i'm too shocked to answer.

"Hey Y/N? Back at the park you never mentioned your fear. Care to share?"

'I never thought about that deep into my fears. What do I feared about? What do I have to be scared about? Do I have fear? Of course I do, what kind of question is that? But..i'm different from them. I have these abilities that no person had. But still i'm a person...right?'

"Y/N? You ok there? You look shaky. If, you don't want to tell us then it's ok." Bev said to me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and just nodded my head.

"H-Hey guys we-w-we're here."

...

We set our bikes down om the side of the entrance of the garage and walked in.

Then we are standing there in awkwardness with no one spoking a word.

"So? Are we just going to stand here and stare at the wall forever?" Richie uttered.

"Well w-we should dar-darken the place and I will s-s-set up the projector." Bill stated.

"I'll help with darking up the place." I said.

"Uh me too." Eddie mumbled.

"Yeah me too." Stan then answered.

"Count me in." Richie blabbed.

"Um..ok?" I said being all confused on them being so eager to help me.

"Hey Y/N can I join you?" Ben asked.

"Sure how about you help me with the other garage door and you three on the other." I said.

A series of 'ok's' and 'sure' revolved in the room.

As Mike, Bill and Bev helped set up the projector.

Me and Ben set up the map of the sewer system that Bill has, and put some thumbtacks to stick it to the wall.

Then after that we put some chairs and stuffs to sit on and I sit on the middle, where I sat in a criss cross position so that I can't cover the projector in the back of me, also because I know what is about to go down and I just want to be ready to protect my friends.

Flick..

"Ok." Bill mumbled.

"Th-Tha-That's where Ge-Geo-Georgie disappeared." Bill spoke as he pointed at the black mark that says 'Storm Drain' in it.

"There's the 'Ironworks'...." he said just poiting beside the 'Storm Drain'. A big building.

"And the 'Blackspot'." He said lastly.

My hands being sweaty, as my unable to breath. Shows that i'm getting nervous as this event got closer and closer to IT.

"Everywhere IT happens it-it's all connected by the sewers..." Bill stated as I just stared at the ground completely frightened of what's going on.

' is this my fear? Is Pennywise the Evil Clown my fear? Do I have to conquer my fear and kill the Evil one that Penny is talking about? That my sister is talking about? '

"And they all meet up at....."

"The well house." Ben cut off Bill as I jumped a little.

Eddie...noticed this and whispered if 'i'm okay'.

I just nod my head as I stared at the ground again.

"It's the house on Neibolt St." Stan said.

"That creepy junk ass house where the hobos like to sleep?" Richie said trying to lightened up the mood but failed.

I saw Eddie began to panic as he pull out his inhaler and puffed into it.

I place a reassuring hand on his back to calm him down.

"I hate that place. It always feel like it's watching me." Bev said.

"Shh..Shh.. calm down Eds. Breath." I said.

"That's where I saw it, that's where I saw the clown." Eddie spoke as his breathing tried to slow down a little.

"Th-That's where IT lives." Bill said as Eddie puffed on his inhaler once more.

"I can't imagine anyone wanting to live there......"

"Can we just stop talking about this? I mea- I-I...I can barely breath. This is silly
We cant, I-I ......I can barely breath I-I....I - Im about to have a fucking asthma attack. I'm not doing this." Eddie said as he rip off Bill's map off the wall.

"What the hell put the map back!" Bill yelled at him as he shook his head and mumbled 'nahmhh'.

Flick..Flick..

A picture of Georgie himself appeared.

Flick..Flick

Then a picture of Bill and Georgie appeared.

Flick..Flick..

Then a picture of Mr. Denbourgh and Georgie appeared them playing what seems to be baseball.

Flick..Flick..

Flick..Flick..

Flick..Flick..

Them on a water amusement park.

Flick..Flick..

A picture of Bill and Georgie.

Flick..Flick..

Then them as the whole family on their car at some lake with a sign on the back that says:

"ACADIA NATIONAL PARK"

Flick..Flick..

Then Bill and Georgie again..

Flick..Thud..

A picture of them with Mrs. Denbourgh's hair blown away not showing her face.

Flick..Flick..

Flick..Flick..

Then the flicking kept going as the picture zoom in to Georgie.

Flick..Flick..

Flick..Flick..

Then Mrs. Denbourgh.

Flick..Flick..

Flick..Flick..

Flick..Flick..

I closed my fist as the energy inside me kept going in my veins.

They panicked as we saw IT! Infront of our projected screen.

They began to back up behind the projector as I just sit their concentrating on my powers.

"What the fuck is that! What the fuck is that!"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"What the fuck is that"

"FUCK!"

"Turn it off."

"TURN IT OFF NOW!" I heard Bev said.
I just sit their beggining to release my powers.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Someone yelled from me.

"Y/N get out of there!"

Thud..

The projector fell but it's still on.

I lose my focus and back out of the scene.

Flick..

It came.

Flick..

As he look at Stanley.

Flick..

"Stan?" I shout-whispered.

"STAN!" He turned to me.

But it's too late.

IT went out of the projected screen.

"RUN!" I yelled.

As I saw the Losers began to panicked and scattered across the room.

I saw them scared..

I saw fear in there eyes..

I saw everything to them..

I saw a shine across them..

Connecting from one another..

Connecting to me..

...

I open my eyes seeing my sister in sight locked in what seems to look like a prison cell..

"Penny?"

"Y/N..IT got me. You have to stop this among with the Losers. It's time to wake up. Imprison IT. Protect one another. You are the only one who will end this chapter of your life."

"But-"

"I don't have much time my powers are to weak and you haven't got much time as well. Hurry Y/N." She said.

"I-....I love you."

"I love you too."

...

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw IT began running to Bev.

It ran to her as I raised my hand and pushed it back to the projector screen and quickly ran to the outlet and unplug the projector.

As I did this Ben and Stan open the garage door.

I saw Bev with fear in her eyes, she walked to Bill and hug her. Giving her comfort.

I catched my breath as I leaned on to a wall. I felt weak after using that much force.

"Y/N..are you ok?" Stan asked as he walked towards me.

"Yeah..Yeah i'll be fine.. just tired." I said.

'Di-Did they just saw what I did?'

"Hey..Y/N! Did It got you too?" Bev asked.

"N-No." I said still feeling weak and scared at the same time.

'So they didn't saw my powers.'

"IT-.....IT saw us and IT knows where we are." Eddie stuttered.

I got up on my spot and walk towards them carefully, because I still felt weak after the incident.

"IT always has. S-So let's go." Bill said very determined with this thing.

I'm with him. We really need to stop that son of a bitch.

"G-G-Go-Go? Go where?" Ben said terrified.

"Neibolt. Th-That's where Geo-Geo-Georgie is." Bill said.

"After that?" Stan asked.

"Ye-Yeah it's summer we should be outside-"

"If you say summer one more f*ck*ng time." Bill cuts off Richie as he got up on his bike and rode off.

I took one last look at them and limp towards my bike and pedal my whole strength to where it can get me.

...

I followed Bill and tried yelling at him. But he didn't answer.

"BILL!" I turn around to see the Losers catching up in the distance.

"BILL! WAIT UP!" As we took a sharp turn.

I look to see the well house in the distance.

Then that's when I realized were in Neibolt St.

"He th-thrust his fist against the p-post and still insist he sees the-"

"Bill." I said as I tried to catch my breath. He then turn around to me.

'F*ck*n finally!'

"I-I want to go with you inside." I said my breathing still unstable.

"But-"

"Bill! Y/N! You can't go in there. This is crazy." Bev said as we turn around in there.

"Look, you don't have to come in with me." Bill said as we turn to him.

"But what happens when another Georgie is missing or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or.... one of us? Are you just going to pretend nothing happened like everyone else in this town? Because...I can't." I looked down at the thought of Georgie being dead because of me. I started to tear up.

Remembering the past.

At the canals..

Where he died..

His Blood seeping in the sewer drain..

Pennywise..

I could've saved him but failed.

I COULD'VE SAVED HIM BUT...FAILED!

I'm nothing!

Worthless nothing!

"I go home and all I see is Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his....stupid stuff animals. But.....he isn't."

I tried my best not to cried but..

"So walking to this house....for me. Is easier than walking to my own."

"Wow."

"What?"

"He didn't stutter once." Richie said.

I kept quiet as I wiped my tears on my face and act like nothing happens.

We walked slowly on the door.

"Wait!!!" Stan yelled as we turn around to him.

"should we have umm people to keep watch? You know just...in case something bad happens?" Stan explained.

"Who...Who wants to stay?" Bill asked as everyone raised their hands while me and Bev didn't.

"F*ck."

~1948 words
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

A/N:

This is a short chapter I know. I just want to get this chapter out for an update.

So....IT 2 will be coming out soon so I will be gone for a while to update.

I still have to update 4 more books. For a thing hehe... don't worry.

This book is about to end soon.

So I just want to say thank you in advance, I had so much fun doing this book and thank you for all of your comments and votes and reads. ❤❤

SO YEAH!!

I WILL BE BACK..

PEACH!!!

~Rylcaphia♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
56.1K 969 83
Bringing back this book again YAY!!!! Updates will be slow and hopefully you all will enjoy this 👍 Everyone is beautiful no matter what the size and...
2.5K 95 23
The title says enough. If there is someone that I missed please let me know and I will try to add them in!!! Also give me a topic I'd love it. (\__...
9.4K 175 8
When their kingdom becomes trapped in perpetual winter, fearless Anna and (Y/n) join forces with mountaineer Kristoff and his reindeer sidekick to fi...