Astray in wonderland || Stray...

Par starryuu_

In world of unfamiliars, timelines, and tangled ecstasies. Where the strong strive, and the weak hide. And i... Plus

1 || Greetings
2 || Entrance
3 || I am... Who?
4 || Tea shop
5 || Clothing store
6 || White Rabbit
7 || New people
8 || Anxious

Intro || Wonderland

465 27 9
Par starryuu_

«—————— « ⋅⋅ » ——————»

"Alice in wonderland."

I stood there, fingers scanning upon the familiar spines of pages that adorned my bookshelf.

An old tale, one that brings up so many memories and reminiscence- but also one that withered away to the essence of time.

I remember holding the book, flipping along the pages of pretty pictures, beaming at the imaginary world in front of me, saying things like: "I'm gonna be just like them when I grow up!"

I had my fantasies, my fondness, but they are too childish to bring upon further than the imagination.

So I put it away, drifting from the colours of my dreams.

But no matter how long I leave it in the blind spots of my vision, I always end up coming back to it from time to time.

To re-open happiness, to find comfort.

But one day, something happened.

Something unbearable, one that bounded my heart together and shattered it; plunging me into the abyss of darkness.

And during the despairs of sadness, as I wept and sobbed in my room, it called out to me.

"Do you..."

"want a chance to start over?"

"A chance to find true happiness?"

"A chance to be free?"

"If so,"

"Then come with me."

"Come, into the pages."

"And become-

"My Alice."

______________________

Copyright © by inkochii 2019

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

800 11 5
T̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ m̶y̶ o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ b̶o̶o̶k̶ b̶u̶t̶ I̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ t̶w̶e̶a̶k̶s̶. T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ b̶e̶ n̶e̶w̶ c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶...
40.2K 3.9K 22
sonder - n. the realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.
1.9M 91.1K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
25.5K 1.8K 33
The journey of changing one's mind, heart, mind, self or way of life.