Assistants and Dearest ▸▸ Kel...

By thevicandthekellin

More

Table Of Contents
l
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII (Finale)
Acknowledgements
BONUS SECTION: About The Author

Author's Note

5.6K 263 17
By thevicandthekellin

Hi guys, this isn't an actual update, but I have something to tell you guys. No, it isn't bad in advance!

I don't know how long this book is going to be honestly, but I still have a lot of ideas so don't worry, we aren't at the end yet! First off, I wanna say thank you guys for all your votes and comments. They make me laugh a lot and encourages me to write.

I've decided since this has been my most successful story yet that at the end, I'm going to add after the acknowledgements a section called "About the Author."

But I need your help to do so. So here's how you can help:

Below in the comments, leave me some questions about me or my writing! (Example: When did you start writing? How did you discover Wattpad? Ex.)

I'd appreciate it if you'd ask me questions and stuff like that. I'll probably include almost all of the questions, as long as they aren't too personal. So yeah, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I also think it's good because then you'd know a little but more about the person behind this story. I just never see anyone do this, so I decided I wanted to do something different and exciting for once!

Of course, when I hit the end of the book I will stop taking questions, but for now till the end, comment away!

Thank you so much if you do ask me a question, I love you guys, thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 6K 30
(completed) what happens when vic fuentes, neighborhood painter for the rich, meets shy and curious kellin quinn, who's never step foot out of his ow...
45.8K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
31.5K 1.4K 12
sequel to Bedless. that's all you need to know. enjoy.
29.9K 2.6K 16
Kellin Quinn has mysteriously awoken in an unfamiliar house, unable to remember the events of the past few days. Kellin soon discovers that he is a g...