Be My Superman (A Louis Tomli...

By _between_the_lines

Joslynn is best friends with Louis Tomlinson, and always has been. She's also become best friends with the re... More

Be My Superman (One Direction FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
PLAYLIST
DON'T FREAK OUT.

Chapter 15

29.1K 410 156
By _between_the_lines

Joslynn's POV

What. Just. Happened. 

Everything I've ever thought, felt, or experienced was combining all at once, making me unable to think. 

Louis.

Loves...

Me?

And don't even get me started on how he kissed me....

"Joslynn, answer me." I heard a harsh voice say.

I snapped out of my thoughts and got back to reality. I was standing in the middle of the hallway outside of the gym. I looked up to see Joshua, a stern look on his face.

"What did you say?"

"I said, you better forget about that douche lover boy in there and do what I say."

I was suddenly scared by Joshua's harshness. 

"Joshua, you don't really thi--" he cut me off.

"Listen here, princess. I'm in charge here. You're going to do exactly what I say. You're coming with me." He said sternly.

I had never seen Joshua this harsh before. It scared me...a lot. 

"I'm not going away with you!" I argued, stepping away from him. 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." he said, growing aggravated.

"Joshua, STOP. I'm going back in the gym." I said, calmly trying to escape. 

As I started to walk away, Joshua grabbed me by my arm harshly. "You're not going anywhere. Looks like we're doing this the hard way."

Before I could try screaming, Joshua put his hand tightly over my mouth, dragging me along with him to wherever he planned on taking me.

I was officially scared.

Louis was right all along.

He had every right to act the way he did.

I was blind.

Joshua then led us over to the janitor's closet as I was unable to get from his grasp.

Oh no. 

No. 

This couldn't happen to me.

Someone must be out looking for me.

All I wanted to do was run, but I was so weak in Joshua's strong grasp. 

Joshua opened the door to the closet, immediately shoving me in, sending me tumbling to the ground on top of a mop bucket, which really hurt my back. I was pretty sure I scratched it, because it stung really badly. 

"Ow." I said, tears threatening to spill. 

"You chose the hard way," was the only thing Joshua said.

I now saw him for only pure evil. He wanted s*x. He wanted my body. NOTHING else. Nothing.

Joshua then started throwing me around like a ragdoll, not caring about the fact he was hurting me.

Joshua then forcibly started k*ssing me, but I didn't k*ss back.

Something I should have done with Louis. Kiss him back. But, I couldn't, thanks to Joshua.

I tried pushing him off of me, but that only made him angrier. He tore away from me, taking his hand and slapping it straight across my face. That's when I started to cry...from physical pain, betrayal, and stupidity. How did I not see through him?

"Obey." He harshly said.

I just nodded my head, tears going down my face. I've never been this scared in my life.

Louis, please find me...

Louis's POV

Where could he have taken her? I was officially scared for Joslynn's life...or her virginity. What a bastard.

I ran down random halls; not really sure of where I was going.

A few tears slipped down my face because I was so worried. The girl I was in love with was probably being raped right now.

Because I didn't know what to do and I needed help, I ran back to the gym. I darted straight for the corner Harry, Jacqueline, Eden, and McKenna were. Harry and Jacqueline were talking, but I grabbed Harry's arm, pulling him towards the door.

"What was that for?!" He asked, stopping us.

"Joslynn's in trouble." I simply said.

Those three words were all it took for Harry to shut up and follow me, worry all over his face.

"Joshua took her somewhere. I think he's trying to rape her. I want you to get that end of the school and I'll get the other end. Check all classrooms, closets, anything. We have to find her." I said, choking on my own words.

Harry nodded his head and patted my shoulder before running in the opposite direction.

I went the other direction, going into different dark classrooms in hope of finding her. However, I had no luck.

I had been searching for ten minutes. Ten. I've checked just about every classroom and closet with no turn up. I slumped against the wall and fell to the floor and started to cry.

Joslynn could be in trouble, and I wasn't there to help her. 

In the midst of me sitting, crying in silence, I heard a loud thump. My head shot up and turned to the direction it was coming from. I got up, walking to the entrance to the stairwell. Across from the bottom of the stairs was a closet; one I hadn't checked.

I immediately tore open the closet door, my face shocked at what I saw.

Joslynn was lying helpless on the floor. She was bleeding in many places, had several bruises and scratches, and she was crying.

Joshua was standing above her, and his gaze turned to me, his eyes filled with rage.

I've never felt this made in my LIFE.

Out of pure rage and anxiety, I attacked Joshua to the ground and threw my hardest punch at his face, hitting his eye and also making it bleed.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER?" I screamed, repeatedly punching him. 

Joshua was strong. He ended up pinning me to the ground, but he only got a punch or two in before he was ripped away from my body. 

I looked up to see Harry, who had now attacked Joshua to the ground. 

"Call the cops." he simply said as he continued to punch Joshua.

I immediately ran over to Joslynn and picked her weak body up bridal style. I quickly carried her out of the closet and laid her down on the ground. She was crying, and I knelt down to her level. 

"He-he tried to r*pe me," she sobbed. 

"It'll be okay." I said, choking on my own tears. I left a kiss on Joslynn's temple before standing up and taking out my phone.

I called the cops and informed them of exactly what was happening. Harry was doing a great job at holding Joshua down.

After I had called the cops, Jacqueline, Eden, and McKenna found us in the stairwell and hallway. All of their faces were shocked, especially when they saw Joslynn's weak body.

"Stay away, girls. Harry and I have it under control." I said, shooing them back. 

It wasn't before long that a team of cops and paramedics came rushing down the hall.

The cops tore Joshua and Harry from each other as the paramedics immediately tended to Joslynn.

The cops had Joshua in hand cuffs before long, and the paramedics were still tending to Joslynn's mangled body. I got down on the floor near Joslynn. She was awake, but she was in an enormous amount of pain. She was crying and she just looked...broken, like a glass vase. 

"Mr. Tomlinson and Mr. Styles, we're going to need to ask you a few questions."  A cop said, who's name tag read "Officer Murphy." 

The other cops had already gotten Joshua into their police car and were taking him to the station. 

Harry and I timidly walked over to the cop. 

"I just need you to answer these few questions to the best of your ability."

Harry and I timidly nodded our head, gesturing for the officer to continue.

"Can you please explain how Ms. Davis ended up in the closet with Mr. Hampton?" he asked, referring to Joshua.

"We were in the gym...talking...and suddenly Joshua came and grabbed Joslynn's arm and just dragged her away from me. He said something about finding their own private place. He dragged her out of the gym, but it took me a good three minutes before I actually left the gym to try and find her." I explained.

"Why'd it take you so long? Were you getting help?" asked the officer.

"No, sir. I guess it was just shock...I guess Joslynn and I were having a...deep conversation...and the shock of the conversation and Joshua pulling her away left me sort of frozen." I said awkwardly.

"Can you tell me what thiis conversation consisted of?"

"Is that really necessary?" Intruded Harry.

"We need to know, just in case Ms. Davis has gone into shock, too." the officer said.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. "I...told her...I was in love with her...and I kissed her. But before she could kiss back, Joshua ripped her away." I said timidly.

The officer gave me sad, yet understanding eyes, but quickly went back to writing down on his notepad.

"Okay. When and where did you find Mr. Hampton and Ms. Davis?"

"I found them about twenty minutes after he dragged her out, and I found them in that closet across from the bottom of the staircase." I said.

The officer nodded and asked, "What all did you see when you opened the door?"

"Joslynn was in her underwear and had cuts, bruises, and blood all over her body. Joshua was standing above her, as if he had just hit her."

"When you saw this, what did you do?"

"I attacked Joshua." I said. "I did it in defense of Joslynn. I was afraid he was about to start harming her again."

The officer nodded again and said, "And where does Mr. Styles come into this?"

"Louis came and found me in the gym after about five or ten minutes of searching. We both split up, and after about ten or fifteen minutes, I went to the end of the school he was looking in, because I wasn't finding anything. I saw him fighting with Joshua, and I saw Joslynn on the ground. I tore Joshua away from Louis, and Louis got Joslynn out of the closet and called the police. I kept Joshua down until you all came." Harry said.

The officer nodded and put away his notepad. "You did the right thing, boys. Ms. Davis is going to be taken to the hospital shortly, and Mr. Hampton will be confined for a while. You two don't need to worry about anything for now." Officer Murphy said before walking off.

A few minutes later, Joslynn was put on a stretcher and was being pushed out of the school. They put a blanket over her exposed body, and I got her blood stained dress from the floor of the closet, following everyone outside.

A huge crowd had formed outside the ambulance scene. 

"Close friends and family ONLY beyond the tape." A police man yelled. I ran up there and tried to pass the yellow tape.

"Excuse me, sir. Please state your relation to Ms. Davis."

"I'm her...boyfriend." I said, afraid they wouldn't let me pass and even though I wasn't exactly her boyfriend.

The officer nodded, and I told him, "Please let these four through with me." I gestured towards Harry, Jacqueline, Eden, and McKenna.

The officer nodded again and let us past the tape.

They were about to load Joslynn onto the ambulance. I ran up to the stretcher, only to see Joslynn still crying. 

I subconsciously wiped away her tears with my thumb. I bent down and kissed her scraped forehead and whispered in her ear, "It'll be okay." 

Joslynn continued to cry, but nodded her head.

Jacqueline, Harry, Eden, and McKenna all came over to the stretcher.

"Only one of you can go in with her in the ambulance." the paramedic said. 

"I'm her best friend." Jacqueline said.

"And so is he." Harry said, pointing to me. 

"Well, only one of you can go. Better sort it out." the paramedic said.

I was about to start crying. If I didn't go on that ambulance with her, I'd feel terrible. 

"Joslynn?" Jacqueline asked, approaching her stretcher.

"Yeah?" she weakly asked.

"Who do you want to come with you on the ambulance? Me or Lou?"

Joslynn looked at the both of us, making me worried. I needed to go with her.

"I...I ch-choose..."

"We need to load her up now!" A paramedic yelled. They were about to load Joslynn onto the ambulance.

Joslynn and I both had panicked looks. She had to pick me. She had to. I loved her.

"I-I ch-choose....J-Jacqueline..." she said, crying.

I froze. She didn't choose me. She chose Jacqueline.

I then remember a bunch of yelling and subconsciously being grabbed and pulled away from Joslynn.

I was being pulled away from the girl I was in love with. 

A/N: FINALLY UPDATED. What do y'all think? I don't think it's my best, but it's not my worst. Leave your comments below! :) 

ALSO: JOSLYNN WAS NOT RAPED. He only ATTEMPTED rape. He did NOT actually rape her, though. Just clearing that up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 30.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.8K 206 25
Daisy and Simon had been best friends since they were young, they've had their ups and downs- which come mainly when they speak about Leeds. A letter...
11.1M 145K 34
I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the famous boy band One Direction, my life woul...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...