Love... What Bullshit!!!

Per Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Més

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 61

8.8K 937 120
Per Navya_Mishra

Becca: Would u stop looking at the door again and again? It was amusing in the beginning but now u r creeping me out.......

Ronnie laughed out at her words while Nandini just frowned at it, hitting her with a cushion.
Nandini: I wasn't looking at the door!

Becca: Yeah right!
Becca replied rolling her eyes as she blowed some air on her nails waiting for the Nail paint to dry.

Nandini: Seeiously.... If I knew that trying all these different types of nail paints was ur idea of the girls tym, I would hv gone with the guys only!

Ronnie: Come on Nandini.... No need to play with words, u had no interest in going with them. But now that they r gone, u simply want to be with Manik.

Nandini: That's so not true!
Nandini snapped at her making both the girls laugh as Nandini picked up the bowl of popcorn, and stuffed a few in her mouth.

Ronnie: But don't worry.... I m not blaming u! If I had a guy that Hot, I would hv never left his side...
Ronnie said winking at her as Nandini's jaw dropped at her.

Nandini: Would u stop plzz...

Becca: Come on nandini.... He's ur husband, there is no harm for u to agree that he is damn hot!
Becca fanned herself using her hands as Nandini blinked her eyes at them.

Nandini: U too?? Seriously girls?

Ronnie: Chill... We are just saying the truth. It's not like we are gonna seduce him into anything, he is urs,  don't get jealous girl!

Nandini: I m not jealous and I would never be!
Nandini said picking up the magazine from her side and flipping onto the pages...

Ronnie: Hey... No need to get worked up! I m just saying, and plus getting jealous is natural.

Nandini: No it's not.... I m not going to be the jealous kind of wife ever!

Becca: U serious? Ur man is a celebrity Nandini, I m sure he has girls falling on his feet... U can't help but get jealous sometimes...

Nandini looked up from her magazine at this and thought over Becca's words. Yes she had often seen Manik with his fans and even though it consisted quite a lot of girls, she never felt anything against anyone.

Nandini: No Becs.... Celebrity or not! I know I hv no need to worry about anything.

Both Ronnie and Becca looked at each other at this before Ronnie winked at Becca secretly.

Ronnie: Fine.... If u say so! How about we test this for u?

Nandini: Huh??
Nandini asked confused as Ronnie got up from her place and sat next to Nandini.

Ronnie: Once the guys get back. Both u and me are gonna try and seduce ur man, lets see who works.....

Nandini: Are u serious?
Nandini asked in a have_u_lost_it tone while Ronnie ignored it and continued,
Ronnie: The catch here would be that I will dress to my best, while u would just come along in some baggy casuals. Ready to loose a 100 bucks here?

Nnadini looked at her for a few moments before she looked up to find Becca sitting there with a broad excited smile on her face while Ronnie forwarded her hand towards her.

Nandini: Fine... Deal!
Nandini said shaking hands with her while the girls squealed loudly at it.

Nandini: What did I get myself into?
Nandini muttered to herself as she looked back at her magazine.

The next two days, after their day at lake, passed on in a blur and now they were back to London. Manan were again going to book themselves a room in the hotel, but Becca suggested everyone to stay at hers as it was just one day left to the event at their college.

Becca's Mother being an Indian had always been too fond of Nandini, and she welcomed all of them to their home very warmly. All the friends settled at the Becca's place when the guys decided to run a few errands in which Manik surprisingly joined them, while Nandini stayed back to the supposedly planned Girls Tym! And now, having almost 4-5 hours passed since the guys left, she couldn't help but glance at the door again and again, waiting for Manik.

A few more minutes passed on with the girls talking about the event happening next day when Nandini finally heard his voice as he stepped into the house along with the others, talking to someone on his phone. The guys settled down on the sofa as the Becca threw a water bottle towards Elliot as she and Ronnie joined them.

Manik: Yes I know.... I did not ask for ur help, I think I m capable enough to do stuff on my own.
He heard for the reply from the other end as he rolled his eyes at it before walking up towards Nandini. 

Manik: Whatever.... Here, talk to her!
He said on the phone before sitting next to Nandini and putting the call on speaker.

Manik: Everyone seems to be missing u a lot! Can't say its the same for me though....
He muttered at her making Nandini chuckle as she heard the others greet her from the phone.

Nandini: Hey guys, what's up!

Cabir: The Sky... Oh no the ceiling....
Cabir said making both of them roll their eyes as they heard a smack through the phone followed by an 'Ouch' by Cabir.

Nandini: Thanks Mukti!
Nandini said smiling at it while Manik too shook his head.

Mukti: So guys... How was this Adventure Trip of urs?

Nandini: Pity good.... We enjoyed a lot.... U guys should have also been here!

Cabir: As much as we miss u Nandini. We don't want Manik to kill us, by tagging along on ur Honeymoon. U know ur Husband becomes a Hulk at times!

Nandini laughed at the frown on Manik's face making her shrug at her.

Manik: Do u seriously want this Hulk to disconnect the call now Cabir...

Aliya: Come on Manik... U know how he is. U guys tell me, where are u going after London?

Nandini: Ohh we decided to keep the schedule same as we planned earlier, but just shorten our stay at each place. We'll leave tomorrow evening after the event, to Amsterdam. And then followed by Paris, Lucerne, Interlaken, Venice and then lastly Rome. All the destinations are so amazing that I wasn't really able to choose among these.

Navya: I literally envy u guys... These are all the best Honeymoon locations. I so wish I was there!

Nandini: Trying to hint something to a particular Someone here, are we Navya?
Nandini asked, a teasing tone in her voice as Manik smiled while they heard laughter from the other side.

Aliya: Nandini yr u are too good. Both of them are literally competing with tomatoes right now!
They laughed at it when Nandini heard Cabir say.

Cabir: Hahaha very funny.... Enough of time pass! Lets not forget who is on their Honeymoon doing the dirty. I'll disconnect the call to let u both continue. Bye... Enjoy...

Manik: What the-
Manik started to say when Cabir disconnected the call not hearing the end of it.

Nandini blushed red at Cabir's misconception as Manik kept the phone aside.

Manik: Idiot!
He said directed towards Cabir though Nandini heard it and chuckled.

Nandini: Anyways... How was ur outing?

Manik: Nice... They had some errands as they said, while I had a trip to the Mall.

Nandini: Mall?
Nandini asked surprised as Manik smiled at her before picking up the bag kept next to him and passing it to her.

Nandini: What's this?

Manik: A gift!
Manik smiled at her as Nandini peeked into the bag only to find a box wrapped up properly.

Nandini: Gift??? For What?

Manik: Just like that! Can't a guy give random gifts to his wife?
Manik said with a casual shrug while Nandini smiled broadly, as she excitedly pulled the box out.

Manik: Nope... Not so soon! U can't open it till tomorrow mrng...
Manik said taking the bag away from her again as he saw Nandini pout.

Nandini: Tomorrow! Then why did u give it to me now? This is not fair!

Manik: Ur fault... U asked me what I was doing at the Mall. Now u don't expect me to lie, do u?
Manik said raising his brows at her while Nandini just rolled her eyes.

Nandini: Go freshen up! U must be famished, they were arranging the barbecue in the backyard, I'll see if its ready. Becca's mom might use some help.

Manik smiled at her with a nod as he walked to the room they were using in Becca's place.

-----------------------------------------------------

They all freshened up, changing into comfortable shorts and T-shirts while the arrangements for dinner were done. Will, Elliot along with Becca's father took the barbecue while Manik sat with Kyle just chating around as Nandini and Becca helped her Mom.

Manik was busy laughing at something which Kyle said when Ronnie moved closer towards them.
Ronnie: Hey guys... What are u laughing on about?

She had now changed into a black lacy Camisole top having a deep V-neck, showing off her cleavage well, pairing it with a denim mini skirt. She reached near them and pushed the two of them a little far, taking a place in between them.

Kyle: Hey... That seat was empty!
Kyle said pointing to the other couch while Ronnie just rolled her eyes.

Ronnie: Well, the others are soon joining us right, so I just left out that place for them.

Kyle shook his head at her when Will called out for him and he walked away. Ronnie turned to face Manik, as she sat back comfortably crossing her legs one over the other.

Ronnie: So Manik.... Its been almost a week, but we never got time to actually sit and talk, as in alone.

Manik gave her a slight small when she rested her hand on his knee making him clear his throat as he moved a bit away, not having much place to move as she sat rather close.

Nandini who was at the other side of the backyard noticed the two of them as her eyes narrowed at Ronnie. Becca followed her gaze as a smile crept on her face,
Becca: Woah... Ronnie really meant it when she said she was gonna seduce ur husband.

Ronnie: So, tell me about urself.

Manik: U already know quite a lot I guess...
Manik replied politely making her shake her head as she rubbed her hand on his knee.

Ronnie: No... Not the casual stuff! I wanna know the real stuff. U know to find out what the real Manik is like, what are ur likes, ur dislikes, ur secrets, ur fantasies....

Her voice kept on dropping with each word before finally ending it on a mare whisper. Manik's face hardened at it as he moved her hand off his knee.
Manik: I don't know what u r playing at here Veronica, and I promise u to answer ur question later in the presence of the others, when there is at least a bit decency in u and ur questions! Now if u'll please excuse me...

With that he got up from there before moving to join the guys, his face still hard at the interaction. An impressed smirk came over Ronnie's face as she turned towards the girls to find Nandini raising an eyebrow at her with a smile on her face. She walked towards them when Nandini shrug.
Nandini: As I said.... I have no need to worry about anything. Just because u r in a relationship, it doesn't mean u have to be jealous at every other situation.

Ronnie: I don't agree still.... Who knows maybe he wasn't really in mood! Why don't u finish ur part of this deal, lets see if he melts down for u!

Nandini: Ohh no no no! I m not seducing my husband in a room full of people... 

Becca: Oh u so are... And we r not telling u to make it obvious! Just some discrete words here and there.

Nandini opened up her mouth to object again when they heard her mother, calling them all for dinner. All of them took plates to serve for themselves. The guys settled down first as Nandini helped Becca's Mom with the last minute stuff. Ronnie took her plate and moved to join them when manik saw her and immediately, called out for Nandini.

Manik: Nandini.... Please get some stuffed chicken for me, and don't take ur plate we can share from this on itself, I think I took a bit too much for just me!

Nandini looked up at him in confusion when she heard Becca's Mom at her side.
"Ohh so lovely.... Becca u know, in India people believe sharing a single plate increases the amount of love between the couple."

Kyle: Really it does...

Manik: Well, its an old saying. But yes, I agree that it does connect u to ur partner. 

Elliot: Obviously it would... Imagine having to share a plate with a stranger, I'd rather stay hungry.
Elliot commented making all of them laugh as Nandini too joined them taking her seat next to Manik.

The dinner passed on casually, with not much conversation as they concentrated on the food. Soon after they finished, they settled down casually knowing it was their last day together as the next evening Manan would leave and the others too would again get busy in their work. As they settled down, Manik pulled Nandini towards him, making her fall onto his lap, as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Nandini knew he was laying Ronnie's weird act off and a smile crept on her face as she got comfortable on his lap, moving one of her hand around his neck.

Becca's Mom: So Nandini, how long has it been since u two got married?

Nandini: 3 months Hanna!

Hanna: Nice... How is married life going on so far?

Manik: The best I could wish for!
Nandini: Great actually...
The two of them replied simultaneously before looking at each other and chuckling softly.

Hanna: Hmn... I hope the next time I see u is when u r invited to my daughters wedding.

Becca groaned at her words while Nandini smiled with a simple nod.

The conversation flowed on after it when Nandini felt Ronnie's eyes on her, she asked her what through a gesture when she saw Ronnie pointing at Manik, asking her to finish the deal.

Nandini bit her lip at it shaking her head softly when Manik leaned closer to her,
Manik: Hey... U fine? Do u need anything?

Nandini shook her head at him murmuring a simple No, as she leaned in further into him resting her head on his shoulder. Manik looked at her closely for a minute, before getting back into the conversation ahead.

Nandini moved her hand, that was placed around his neck, as her fingers slid into his collar, gently caressing the skin at the back of his neck. Her warm breath fanning at the crook of his neck as her fingers continued the movement.

Getting further comfortable on his lap, nandini shifted even closer to him, her lips now in contact with his neck. She felt his entire body stiff at his, knowing she was affecting him now.

Lifting up her other hand, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, before  letting the hand fall on his chest, ever so lightly. She felt him tighten his grip around her waist as he finally whispered to her,
Manik: What are u doing Nandini?

Nandini lifted up her head to face him as she gave him the most innocent smile that she could come up with,
Nandini: Me? Nothing! Why??

Her face inches away from his making her words fan his lips ever so warmly as Manik simply shook his head in a daze.

Nandini lay her head back on his shoulder. Continuing what she was doing as this time she moved her hand on his chest as well, feeling his muscles harden under her fingers.

Manik: That's enough!
Manik whispered to her holding her hand on his chest and stopping her.

Manik: Hey guys... I m feeling a bit tired, I guess I m gonna call it a day now!

The others nodded at him, wishing him good night as Manik looked down at Nandini,
Manik: U coming?

Nandini: I... Umn.. No-

Manik: Yes u are!!
He replied to his own question as he got up lifting Nandini along with him. Nandini squealed in surprise at this as all the others laughed. Ronnie passing a simple wink towards Nandini.

Nandini: Manik put me down... Are u mad?

Manik: Not happening sweetheart.... Nite guys!

"Good night....", he got a collective response as he walked straight to their room. As soon as they reached the room, manik closed the door shut by his leg before he walked to the bed and dropped Nandini there.

Manik: Now... What the hell were u up to?
He asked her finally as he saw her give him a sheepish smile before she jumped up and threw her arms around him,
Nandini: U just made me win a bet!

Manik: What?
Manik exclaimed making Nandini break the hug as she sat back on the bed and shrugged.

Nandini: Ronnie said she could seduce u in that outfit and I wouldn't be able to do so in this...

She said pointing at her clothes. While manik just stood there gaping at her,
Manik: U did that for a freaking bet?

Nandini passed on a guilty smile to him, before holding up her ears cutely and said,
Nandini: Sorry!

Manik: U r so dead Mrs. Malhotra!
Manik said as he jumped onto the bed attacking her immediately as he started tickling her.

Nandini: Ow... No!!
Nandini said laughing out loud as she tried to get out of his hold, and in case on making him come over her as he trapped her under his weight and continued tickling her.

Nandini: Manik stop!
She shouted in between her laughter as Manik kept on tickling her.

She struggled for her breath from all the laughter, as her leg hit Manik's feet making him loose his balance as he crashed on top of her, his lips landing right an inch away from hers.

Both their eyes broadened at it, as they breathed faster, trying to get the air into their lungs while their eyes stayed fixed at each other.

Nandini bit her lip in anticipation making Manik's eyes follow her movement. She saw him eyeing her lips as her eyes too moved to his, before looking back up at his chocolaty eyes which seemed to have darkened as she saw a slight glint in them.

Neither of the two attempted to move away, nor did any of them could close the space between them as they just them on looking into each others eyes, trying to gauge what the other one was thinking. Their chest rising and falling, one from catching their laboured breath and second from this closeness, making them feel vulnerable at an all new level.

A soft knock on the door made them snap from their daze. Manik immediately got off her as he muttered,
Manik: I need a cold shower....

Nandini: What?
Nandini asked confused at his sudden words.

Manik: Don't blame me, I m guy! What else do u expect to do when one's wife decides to start seducing him to win some crappy bets.
He said sarcastically as he got up and moved to the washroom making a blushing Nandini behind as she finally realised the meaning of his words.

Another knock came from the door, as she went to open it up, to find Hanna with a few fresh towels and a bottle of water for them.
Hanna: Good night my dear!

Nandini: Night Hanna.... Thanks...
Nandini said before closing the door.

Nandini heard the shower running into the bathroom, as she cleared the bed and decided to sleep, not wanting to face him any sooner.

Pulling the duvet over herself, she turned her back to his side before closing her eyes. A few minutes later she heard the click of the washroom door, and pretended to be sleeping, not turning around to see him.

A few minutes later, the bed dipped from the other side, as she felt an arm move onto her waist as he grabbed her, pulling her back into his chest as he spooned her body in his.

A soft feather like kiss on the side of her head and a whispered that made her sigh in contentment.
"Good night wifey!"

Loving the warmth of his body against her, she let herself fall into a deep slumber knowing she would wake up with the same feeling as now.
-------------------------------------

Not edited.... Please ignore the mistakes😉

Don't forget to comment ur views!

Lots of Love,
Navya😘

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
178K 5.8K 14
There is always a fine line for a thought process before making the ultimate decision. But what if it becomes too hazy and you end up crossing it? **...
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
27.1K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...