Mysterious Avenger

By gaylittlemess

She was asked to be an Avenger. She became one. She guards her feelings. Nobody knows anything about her. Nob... More

Introducing her
Meeting her
More about Hazel
Hazel slowly opens up
Bad memories are triggered
Loki's visit triggers Hazel's past
Loving the fam and the gf
Author's note
Friends reunited
Author's note
Lonely and a Speedster?
Well that's new
Drunk Jokes
Author's Note

Author's Note

593 5 0
By gaylittlemess

Hi guys! First Sorry, I just realised that this is third author's note but bear with me. I would like to start by saying thanks to all the wonderful people for 204 reads. I honestly feel like I could have done better but I read this story, I feel happy. So thanks for making my day! Also I want to another short bonus chapter but I want to do it after I watch Spiderman, Far from home. Which Unfortunately I haven't. So just keep a look out! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.4K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
2.9K 25 48
Bea is 17. she loses her family over the years and the only person that helps her keep going is Nick Fury. After losing her father last year and Bea...
166K 4.9K 17
Y/n was captured by HYDRA at a young age. When she attacks The Avengers in order to get away, will she become an enemy? Or is there more to her story?
21.3K 471 11
Y/n L/n was known for one thing. Death. She was hard to catch, hard to see. At first, she was a science experiment, no no for hydra for a small mafia...