Lonely and a Speedster?

Hazel's POV

I was leaning out of my balcony. Yes afterlife have balconies It isn't just all white space here. Tony walked and stood next to me, looking out to the sky.

Tony: "It gets lonely doesn't it? I wonder how Pepper and Morgan are doing. And Peter too."

I smile.

Me: "They are doing great. Carrying on your legacy. Even Harley."

Tony: "Do you ever wish you could turn back time just to see them again?"

Me: "Yes I do. I will do anything to see the others again, my princess."

Natasha joins us.

Tony: "Natasha, don't you miss Clint, the others?"

Nat: "I do."

Tony: "Then why did you jump?"

Nat: "Because I couldn't stand seeing him die. Not when he has a family. A proper one. A chance for life."

Me: "What if Clint had jumped instead of you?"

Nat: "I will never forgive myself then."

Tony: "Um, guys, what is that?"

Something was coming fast at us. We watched as it stopped right before us.

Nat and Tony: "Pietro!"

Pietro: "What? You didn't see that coming? Afterlife is big!"

They rush forward to hug him.

Pietro: "Who's this girl?"

Me: "Name's Hazel. You must be Wanda's twin brother. Nice to finally meet you."

Pietro: "You too. Tony, Natasha, what are both of you doing here? Is Wanda okay?"

Natasha: "Wanda's fine."

Tony:"For why we are here, that's complicated."

Me: "You might want to sit for that."